What is Hyacinth's Opinion of your Character?

dbk3fn0-1dd883ac-b75e-4c8c-9aee-5f7bbdfc4056.png

Thought this would be cool to do. Comment your character below, and I'll do an in-character little quip of how Hyacinth feels about them.

disclaimer: all ic opinions. she's not the nicest, sometimes.

[CHARACTER] -
opinion here

[WEASEL] -
"You should see how that idiot looks at Sootstar." She jokes playfully, grinning at the questioner. She's quite fond of this male, even though she used to not be able to stand the smell of him. "After he ran for that twoleg like a madman, there's a newfound respect for him, I guess. He's stupid, but at least he's good at what he does. He's a capable warrior, and a good friend." She mutters, looking away with a blush.

[DUSK] -
Hyacinth blinked in surprise; Dusk? She glanced away momentarily, pondering what she thought of the tom. "He's hardworking, and serious about becoming one of us." She replies simply, shrugging her shoulders. As if the person asking wasn't satisfied with her answer, she audibly groaned in complaint. "Fine, ugh. He's growing on me. It irritates me how he's getting close to Inky, but it's something that I can't control. I'd be a shit person if I kept preventing him from making friends. I just.. Hope I see his annoying face around more. Don't tell that stupid tom that, though."

[LEECH] -
"He has a stick up his ass most of the time, I think. He's adorable, though. Something feels very familiar about him, but I don't exactly know why. Best to keep him at arms length, though." Hyacinth stated calmly, looking over her shoulder. "I don't have much to say about him, but I do find him to be amusing at times. I'll have to watch out for him more."

[MALLOW] -
There's a shiver sent down Hyacinth's spine at the name mentioned, and she cringes inwardly at her own bodily response. "Mallow? Uh, He's fine, I guess. Odd fellow, but definitely not unpleasant. His grin never falls, and he always laughs at my darker jokes. Despite his uncomfortably unwavering smile, I think he's just misunderstood." She hesitates, brushing her paw over her head absentmindedly. "I should probably get to know him better. Maybe we'd turn out to be good friends."

[MOONSHADOW] -
Her ears perk at the sound of Moonshadow's name, and she nearly smiles at the mention of it. Quickly, she covers said excitement up to speak. "She's a good person. One of the only ones who.. Understand me." She begins slowly, cautious- she wouldn't admit much more than that, but she enjoyed Moon's company. If anything, she preferred it over most cats in WindClan. There was no judgement from Moon whenever Hyacinth was moody, a trait she took to quite easily.

[COLDPAW] -
"He's my apprentice, and I'm damn proud of him." She bluntly states, combing her claws through blades of grass. She has a thoughtful look in her eyes as she speaks again. "We didn't get along much, but over time we both adapted to each other. Did you see when he helped take down that rooster? That's my boy, right there." She proudly exclaims, a moment where the normally stoic exterior is broken by pride. "He's going to be an excellent warrior, and an even better tom. I can't wait to see what he becomes."

[IVORYFLIGHT] -
"She's new to me, so I don't have much of an opinion of her yet. But, she seems to be hard-working. A trait that we need more of, these days." She meows bluntly, head tilting as she thinks of other things to say. She was never good at being honest with herself about how she feels. "I can see myself.. Becoming friends with her. But she has to prove herself to WindClan, that she's capable of remaining faithful. I can't be friends with someone who doesn't have the same drive as me."

Last edited: