private what will we do | willowroot

B

BONERIPPLE

જ➶ Ever since watching a clan turn into a ravenous mod at the flip of a paw the woman has been tense. It's hard not to be and she finds herself also missing Hyacinth. Missing having someone who understands the struggle of walking a different path. Camaraderie. She supposes she has to accept this as a truth. That she will not be able to return and she is forever trapped within the twolegplace. But now she feels eyes on her, scrutinizing and piercing her thin frame. Watching her kits. Her muzzle is pulled taunt as she makes her way into the warrior's den and her eyes settle on a familiar pelt. "Willow..." She breathes her friend's name, sounding slightly pained and she creeps her way closer to the other woman. Coming to lay down beside her and dropping her head onto her own paws. The future seems almost grim now and she wishes that Sablepaw didn't have to prove her loyalty like that. With cruelty, with the shedding of someone else's blood. It's all too much and she is just a child. Closing her eyes the molly takes a deep breath and pulls her head up for a moment to look at Willowroot. "If something were to happen to me. Anything at all will you....could you please look after my kits?" The first thing that falls from her maw. The need for security. The need to know her children will be safe from the harm and claws of others.

"They shouldn't be in any danger...they were born here after all. They hardly know much about Shadowclan but still..." But minds can think differently and see what they want to. Shaking her head, her chest feels tight before she closes her eyes. "I can't believe that happened. I understand why but....I just hope she finds her way out there. It's cold and unforgiving in the twolegplace." And can be just as ruthless as the clans themselves. Her paws shift, flexing claws against the ground and sh wonders. And she thinks. How much time does she have before Riverclan begins to turn on her? How soon will she find herself racing like a rat away from fangs and claws? She knows there are some that do not approve of her being here. So how long does she have left?

@willowroot

• Love
Reactions: willowroot