private whats it like to be free // honeysplash

May 22, 2023
I'M GONNA BE THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK
I'M GONNA BE THE KIT TO YOUR KAT
eggbounce & 12 moons & male & he/him & skyclan warrior

79237824_lwv_18069800.png
" Hey auntie? What... what's it like, living with twolegs? " the question comes without warning - Eggbounce, though forever a curious boy, is not usually one to blurt such things out. Not since kitten hood at least. They'd simply been spending time together, sunbathing and sharing tongues as every clan cat was wont to do - the best family bonding activity in eggbounces mind, because there was no pressure to actually do anything. No need to actually bring back a catch, or focus on anything but idle conversation. But the question as been urning on his mind for a while now - how could it not, when so many of his clanmates leave every evening to return to their housefolks nests. When he has a secret hidden away on the outskirts of the territory, waiting for him every night. No, it's far from the first time he's wondered if perhaps, things might be easier if he wasn't... wasn't a skyclanner all the time. Only... only just sometimes. If he didn't have to sneak around all the time, like a thief. He steadfastly ignores the fact he is exactly that - that fireflypaw and dawnglare are short two poppy seeds because of him. It'd been worth it.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

( I ' M G O N N A B E T HE O N E Y O U U N W R A P )

• Love
Reactions: wolfie