private WHEN THE MOON LOVES THE SUN ✦ MOONPAW

bee_banner.png

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS THE MOONLIT SEA — Ever since the incident with the rogue, Bee had been on high alert ready to be summoned by her father for patrols or guarding the camp with her claws unsheathed and ready for whatever those rogues decided to throw at them. The mangy loners had already taken Clayfur, injured her best friend, and now the deputy... Beepaw shudders at the thought before grabbing a trout from the fresh kill pile heading in the direction of the medicine den and both of her large ears are perked forward only focused on seeing how her recently injured friend had been doing since the attack, a muffled growl leaving her jaws as her teeth dig into the scales of the fish and she slips into the den after glancing over her shoulder to see if anyone had seen her or had any intention of stopping her from going inside. She silently hopes that Ravensong won't give her too much trouble for visiting Moon and invading his personal area, Bee remembering the few times that the pale molly had snuck her inside to share her nest knowing that it must've been lonelier without the familiar bodies that slept within the apprentice den.

She slips inside of the den seeing the familiar pelt of Moon feeling the sides of her mouth drop into a frown noting the cobwebs on her back, Bee settles near her and places the fish down "Hello Moon. I've brought you something to eat, The bicolored apprentice making sure that she didn't lean too close to the molly not wishing to hurt her on accident and mismatched eyes try to figure out how the other's feeling about being the one healing instead of being the healer to help their clanmates. Finally, Beepaw presses the side of her head against Moonpaw's murmuring softly "How are you feeling, liebling?" The word is foreign on her tongue but it's one that she remembers her father calling her once and how it had been used affectionately to her as she had been the daughter of the late River King, she uses it just the same for her dear friend since she's special to her and some would even say dear. Although, where Moon may feel strong affection for her Bee simply feels the strong friendship between them.

beebottombanner.png

• Untitled283_20231212190913.png
    shorthaired black smoke molly w/low white and mismatched eyes
    oftentimes comes off as untrusting of those around her, closed off, and not the easiest to engage in conversation with, she's not easy to befriend. all her opinions are IC only.
    8 moons old; ages the 10th every month
    sexuality unknown; currently interested in no one
    currently being mentored by smokestar
    firstborn daughter of cicadastar and smokestar
    sister of cicadapaw and cricketpaw
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

Despite being used to the medicine den and the smells within it, Moonpaw did not like feeling trapped within it, forced to stay within her feather and flower lined nest as criss-crossed wounds along her shoulders and spine heal. Under normal circumstances she enjoyed the company of others, the warmth that her friends brought her both physically and mentally as they gathered near her but now as she stew within her own thoughts she had only a few things on her mind - that this was her fault, that despite it being the first time she'd done so she shouldn't have wandered off, and that she could have gotten them killed. It would come as no surprise that the white-furred apprentice was surprised to see Beepaw parting the moss-draped entrance with food and though her mood perked up a little it wasn't as much as it normally was. Beepaw should be upset with her, upset that she was put into a dangerous situation, not bringing her food and settling down near her.

Beepaw calls her liebling and a small frown creases the corners of her maw for a moment, tail-tip flicking behind her soon after. She does not know the meaning of this word, but can only hope it is good things, that it is not an admittance of upset or hatred. Head presses against head as it's said and Moonpaw understands now that it is not bad, that Beepaw is not upset simply concerned and at first all she can muster up is a small nod of her head, picking at the trout for a moment before pushing it towards Beepaw to offer her the first bite - it would be made very clear that the medicine cat apprentice would not be eating this alone.

"I've been told I can leave the medicine den soon, but I have to stay in camp for a little longer." It was the first thing she'd offer the other, ears pinning to her head as a small sigh leaves her body. She wasn't sure if she'd ever truly want to leave the camp, not until this was over, until the rogues were dealt with and until she didn't jump at her own shadow. "Thank you, by the way." For bringing her food, for saving her, for still being her friend.

• 76563872_jZr368yA5Er3eOs.png
    MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    FLESH WOUNDS
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥ INFECTIONS
    ꕥꕥꕥ ACHES & PAINS
    ꕥꕥꕥ ILLNESS
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ BREATHING ISSUES
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ TRAVELING HERBS
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ BROKEN BONES
    ꕥꕥꕥ KITTING
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ POISONS
  • 73712454_CoST7yg1gTxVXmM.jpg
    SH white masking cinnamon torbie w/orange eyes & small ears
    speaks softly & often found humming
    9 moons old; ages the 17th every month
    homosexual homoromantic ; interested in beepaw & redacted
    currently being mentored by ravensong
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset
    easy in combat unless in water, focuses on defensive tactics

4ypIRmF.png

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS THE MOONLIT SEA — Admittedly, Bee would've gotten angry at any other apprentice for the stunt that Moonpaw had pulled that ended up endangering not only herself but the other apprentices that had been present for the rogue attack. She had mixed feelings about it all really but concern and worry outweighed any other emotion that she currently felt swirling within the depths of her mind like a whirlpool, Beepaw sighs quietly through her breath when the pale molly thanks her. The news of the medicine cat apprentice being able to leave the den soon made her heart flutter nervously within her den but she supposes that it means that she'll have a swift recovery and her wounds weren't as severe. It still makes her jaw clench in the slightest, she had hoped with Moon becoming a medicine cat that she would've been able to avoid the claws and teeth of battle but it was not meant to be especially if she ever needed to jump into the field while a battle occured.

"That's probably for the best," The bicolored molly says finally with a curt nod of her head as she lowers it to take a bite out of the trout before nudging it over to her best friend with a snow capped paw. She chewing thoughtfully on the fish for a few heartbeats only to swallow at Moon's verbal gratitude and offers a half smile "You're welcome. I'll always make sure that you're fed." Whether it be that Moonpaw was injured like she is now or too busied in her work that she forgets to eat, Bee will make sure that she has something in her stomach. "How are you feeling? About all of this? Your injuries and the rogues?" The river princess decides to ask with a subtle wave of a snowy dipped paw, Beepaw knew that she absolutely hated the intruding rogues as it only reminded her why she had a large distate for them. It only made her remember when she had been a helpless four moon old aready thrown out into battle and watching the late King get torn by rogues.

Her thoughts briefly drift to Claypaw remembering how she had spoken to Hazel, words full of venom exchanged by the two, and eventually the chocolate torbie killing the she-cat that had harmed Moon. "What happened on that patrol?" She had only seen Moonpaw fallen on the mud bleeding from angry scars, Otterpaw fighting Hazel, and Claypaw speaking to her trying to be righteous while Beepaw had taken the longer way to land a surprise attack on the tabbied rogue.

bSRMZZz.png

• bKn8fx1.png
    shorthaired black smoke molly w/low white and mismatched eyes
    oftentimes comes off as untrusting of those around her, closed off, and not the easiest to engage in conversation with, she's not easy to befriend. all her opinions are IC only.
    8 moons old; ages the 10th every month
    sexuality unknown; currently interested in no one
    currently being mentored by smokestar
    firstborn daughter of cicadastar and smokestar
    sister of cicadapaw and cricketpaw

She looks towards the fish that was passed towards her once more, taking her own bite finally before looking up towards the other apprentice, tail-tip flicking nervously behind her as soon as Beepaw asked about the fight, about everything. A small sigh left the moggie's body before she looked down once more in thought. "I don't know, admittedly." She'd begin, back paw reaching up carefully to scratch around the edges of her wound as she thought idly, making sure to not reopen the claw-marks along her back. "I mean obviously I don't like them, either one of them-" The wounds or the rogues. "-I'm just hoping the rogues leave soon, however possible." She hated thinking about it, the rogues, but they needed to be gone and at this point she wasn't sure if she cared whether they died or not so long as they weren't messing with RiverClan.

She was sure that they would be gone soon though, gone as quickly as they had come or at least seemed to, because she wasn't sure if she could take another instance of the rogues before. Luckily it seemed as though these ones before weren't going to take over the camp - or if they were trying to they weren't as organized as the ones before which was a good thought at least.

When the bi-colored feline asked what happened Moonpaw paused and claws dug into the ground for just a moment. "I was looking for some flowers and when I found some I guess there was a rogue that saw me, Otterpaw came pretty soon after and tried to get her to fight him and when I tried to pass she turned on me, then Claypaw came and started fighting too... do you think she... yknow?" Paws waved in front of Moonpaw as she spoke, trying to figure out the words. Did Beepaw think Claypaw was related to that rogue? Had Moonpaw heard all that stuff correctly?

• 76563872_jZr368yA5Er3eOs.png
    MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    FLESH WOUNDS
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥ INFECTIONS
    ꕥꕥꕥ ACHES & PAINS
    ꕥꕥꕥ ILLNESS
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ BREATHING ISSUES
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ TRAVELING HERBS
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ BROKEN BONES
    ꕥꕥꕥ KITTING
    ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ POISONS
  • 77806169_foypYeOV3SOXMfq.png