WHERE WE WILL, WE'LL ROAM | cardi

The warmth of newleaf, sprouting fresh plants, and the dazzling rays of golden sunshine. Thistleback didn’t look or seem the sort to admire the beauty of things but he certainly was and did. In his own quiet way, he combs his gaze over the fresh green and yellows, perhaps the lavenders or whites. His wrist is propped under his chest as he rests on a patch of grass, and he decides to give Snowpaw the day off. Quillstrike’s warrior ceremony had been a great victory, a page turned in honor of a well-trained soldier for Skyclan.

In a particularly fair mood he was, as an autumn coat drags his attention- a pretty lad, long fur and all. Cardinalshine was a friendly warrior, but Thistleback knew him in the way one knows a plant. The surface, not the roots.

" good day, lad " he greets hoarsely, lifting himself with a few crackles and pops as he steps towards the man. " My daughters are all grown and I’m down one apprentice now. Seems I’m not so sure what to do with free time " Thistleback smirks around his words. " you want to go climbing with me? " he offers. To sail the canopies with a clanmate, was not only great exercise and a perfect way to sharpen reflexes. It was also a good chance to bond, especially as someone who hardly bonds with most.

• @CARDINALSHINE

• MqZ0nzd.png

Thirty-three moons EVENT TRACKER | IMPORTANT INFO
    — Lead warrior of Skyclan since 12.22.22
    Devoted to Deersong 9.29.22 | polyamorous
    Father of Coyotepaw, Pricklepaw, and Eveningpaw.
    — mentoring quillpaw & Snowpaw
    — very muscular piebald black and white tom with spiky fur and cold silver-grey eyes.
    voice & accent
    biography・゚✧
    OPEN for Dice battles | 🎲 stine#3004
  • bVBPWus.png

Nerves have been racing through him since he has been given an apprentice. He has never had the thought to train one himself and Blaze seeing that he is competent ebougj to actually help with one. It's a daunting task to him but he doesn't want to let anyone doen honestly and seeing how everyone has been having the best of times with their apprentices he hopes the best for his own. Stepping into camp the cameo tom shifts as he allows his gaze to locate the prey pile. A small mouse is clamped in his jaws and delicately he places it on the pile. Well, he is satisfied and then he begins to turn away when he hears the pawsteps of another approaching him he fixates his pale blue eyes on the individual and he gets even more nervous.

Is he in trouble? This is the lead warrior Thistleback and normally he hasn't gained the other's attention before. Shuffling his paws he listens with perked ears to his words and almost immediately he relaxes because he isn't in trouble. "Haha! Congratulations on Quillstrike passing. You did well as a mentor. I hope I can do the same. But sure, I'd love to do a bit of climbing, we might be able to find some birds on the way with newleaf coming in." He is peppier now as he slips around Thistle gently brushing his tail against the other's legs. His paws lead the way and he glances over his shoulder. "I hope we don't ever get a leafbare like that again. Too much snow and....too many issues."