pafp WHICH WAY TO THE BABY WAR? [ ✦ ] fight

/ Set retro to the kitnapping and the battle against the rogues

All of these strange kits were SO annoying. Many of them did not want to play the games that she wanted to play and whenever they did they were quick to argue with her or not respect her claim to leader. She wanted to be in charge, she wanted control of what they did. But she would suggest that they play tag and then someone else would suggest hide and seek instead and suddenly that is what they were playing. It was so stupid and Halfkit was quickly growing tired of it. Tired and frustrated. Most frustrating of all of them is a scrappy ThunderClan kit named Fallow. She had spoken against the clans during their kit clan game and ruined all the fun by pretending to be the leader of a pack of scary animals. It was totally lame and Halfkit has decided that she needed to be taught a lesson for her rude behavior.

So while Fallow slept, napping safely in her nest, Halfkit creept up on her. She places steady paws one after the other until she is close, not wanting to wake her designated target until it was time. She looks around the nursery, making sure no one is watching her and then she rights herself, standing to her full heigh before walking casually across the kits nest, stepping on her tail in the process. "Oops!" she exclaims, pretending that it had been an accident "You should really watch where you sleep Fallow, youre right in the middle of everything!" she blinks innocently and the corners of her mouth turn up as she talks but she does not deign to apologize.

// @FALLOW
please wait until this is declared as open to post!

( ⁀➷ )  The nursery is very cramped here. Fallow's taken the farthest nest she can from everyone, helped by the fact that she doesn't have a big family taking up her sleeping space. She's as isolated as she can manage in such a crowded space -- which, unfortunately, puts her right in the middle of the nursery, in the walkway between nests.

"Agh - !" Fallow's head shoots up at a jolt of pain in her tail, blinking blackness away to find a half-toned figure waiting. The kit's words register belatedly, and with an air of insincerity. It should be easy to brush off as an accident (not that Fallow would forgive it either way) and yet... there's something in the glint of her eyes that Fallow doesn't like. "Wh - Mm - maybe you should watch where you step," Fallow shoots back, curling her poor injured tail protectively around herself. She flashes her teeth for a moment, face scrunching into a glare. It rises, slowly, to its feet, keeping close watch on the other kit with her spidersilk-thin smile.
border.png

• //
  • ˏˋ ° • *⁀➷ FALLOW. THUNDERCLAN KIT. SHE / HER & IT / ITS.
    2 MOONS & AGES ON THE 1ST. PENNED BY SATURNID.

A SCRAGGLY, POINTED BROWN MOLLY WITH PATCHY WHITE SPOTTING.

NPC xx NPC. ADOPTED BY TANSYSHINE. ADOPTIVE SIBLING TO TIGERPAW & SHARDPAW.

A smile still dances on Halfkit's face, despite the sharp words coming like claws from her fellow kits mouth. She looks upon that small brown form with almost a condescending look, a twinkle in her eyes that just screams 'I'm better than you and I know it' "I wouldn't have to watch where I stepped if someone hadn't decided to sleep in such a bad spot hmm. I'll tell you what though, I think I could forgive you if you just apologized." Halfkit wants power, wants to hear someone bend to her. Fallow should be afraid of her and should respect her in equal measures. That's what it meant to be a leader is it not?

"Awww is it hurt?" she says, eyes moving to glance down at the tail Fallowpaw curls closely to her body. A fake pout crosses her features for only a moment before they settle back into neutrality. She honestly did not care, but if Fallow wanted a fight she was going to have to throw the first punch. Halfkit was perfectly content fighting with words. "I would say you should visit the medicine cat, but they only treat clan cats with proper clan cat names" She knows that is not true but she wants to hurt wants to land a blow she is certain will sting.

// sorry for her ;-; I doubt I have to say this but this is all just IC opinions!

( ⁀➷ )  Halfkit blames her, haughty and certain, and there is no genuine hurt in it; not like its own words. Taken aback, Fallow can't do much but repeat after Halfkit like an indignant mockingbird. "You better apologize! Better be sorry!" It snaps its teeth in threat, fur bristling as it stares her down. The condescending gaze feels like ants crawling across its skin.

Ans then come the taunts, pointed and careful, a deliberate cruelty as much as stepping on her tail was. If Fallow were a more levelheaved kit, the rebuttal would come easy: the scars stretching across its back are proof enough that the medicine cats don't care as much as Halfkit does about where it came from. But Fallow is a creature of fear, and the idea that it's overstayed its welcome, that its name would mark it for death should it get injured settles like a stone in its chest.

Halfkit wields her words like sharpened claws, but Fallow does not carry such eloquence. She speaks in the language she knows best, one of owl's talons and rogue's teeth. Fallow barrels forwards, snarl building in her throat with a hurt her tiny body can't properly express. A clumsy attempt at a tackle, angry and aimless.
border.png

• //
  • ˏˋ ° • *⁀➷ FALLOW. THUNDERCLAN KIT. SHE / HER & IT / ITS.
    2 MOONS & AGES ON THE 1ST. PENNED BY SATURNID.

A SCRAGGLY, POINTED BROWN MOLLY WITH PATCHY WHITE SPOTTING.

NPC xx NPC. ADOPTED BY TANSYSHINE. ADOPTIVE SIBLING TO TIGERPAW & SHARDPAW.