oneshot WHO IS IT &. development pt 1

DROWSYNOSE

just for your love, give you the world
Jun 10, 2023
I'VE LEARNED TO LOVE YOU, HONEY!

something felt off. as she sat down, her tail gently tapping on the ground, her ears perked up at the mention of her name. it's not her intention to listen to anyone else's conversation but she can't help it. she's being talk about though it's not necessarily bad.

"do you worry about drowsykit? she seems to always be sleeping?"

"yeah, her poor mom has to worry about her. she's so tired. never getting enough sleep. poor kiddo."

hearing her talked about makes her wince. it's not necessarily her being talked about but it's how she was addressed. there is a certain stomachache that won't go away everytime her or she is mentioned. drowsykit hadn't the faintest idea why. she simply doesn't like it. i think I liked it a lot better when they were mistaking me for lupinekit.

they continue talking, eventually moving on to crowkit and lupinekit, and somehow she feels more obligated to listen again. she imagines her name in their stead, and it feels more right but... there is a certain level of fear that comes with it. she doesn't know what any of this means. she doesn't understand how these things are actually making her feel, and part of it cones from simply not knowing what she is feeling in the first place. she rarely knows. her brows furrowed in thought before she came up with a rather logical explanation in her head.

oh i know. i'm still pretending to be lupinekit! yeah! m-maybe crowkit knows how to stop playing pretend... he's so smart. i wish i could be like him. there it was again. that feeling. she brushed it off for the sake of not wanting to feel overwhelmed, but she couldn't help how much of that she felt.

standing up, she moved away from the warriors and all it was that they talked about. if she ignored it, then maybe she could just go back to being normal... whatever that meant. crowkit had to be around here somewhere.

//tldr: pronouns are making her feel some type of way but she's choosing to ignore it because she doesn't quite understand

Reactions: DASHY