private Why is my eyes and my heart so heavy? ☄ Sneezepaw

SINGEPAW

Hot headed!!!!
Nov 2, 2023
*+:。.。 Grief was a funny feeling. It was a war inside your head and chest that did not care to abate once it decided to settle in, you better buckle up. Singepaw finds he can't decide on any one emotion to stick to. One minute he's full of fury, the next he has to fight tooth and nail to keep the tears from falling. One second, he's full of boundless energy, ready to hunt down every single dog within a mile radius, and the next...he's out cold, sleeping away his distress with knitted brown and growling sleep-talk. Nightmares don't plague him as often as they do others - perhaps in part because anything Singepaw fears he immediately chooses to attack. For that, he's grateful, as when his sleep is interrupted it's not due to his distress, but rather -
"Sneezepaw?" he asks, licking drool off his lip as he jerks his head up from his nest. Squinting against the dark, he was certain he'd heard his brother's tell-tell whimper. Through the darkness, he spots his brother's familiar chocolate tabby print and...Singepaw's Doberman ears lower as he notices his brother's trembling form. Scooting closer, Singepaw plops his head on his brother's shoulder, yawning, "Nightmare? What'cha scared of? I'll go beat it up right now" he promises with a growl, hoping it'll ease some of his brother's melancholy.

• GENERAL:
    Singepaw
    Cismale — He/him — Questioning sexuality
    8 moons — Ages 1 moon every month on the 2nd
    NPC x Duckshimmer (brother to Swallowpaw, Sneezepaw)
    Shadowclan — Kit
    Apprenticed to Smogmaw

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack inbold #b8312f
    Can be power played just ask
    injuries: none