private wild heart bright eyes đ“ŤŠ dawnglare

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 〰 They are certain that no one is born grumpy and unfriendly... that it is learned. So... there's gotta be a silly little tom hidden away in the glowering stare. They would be the one to chisel at it if for no other reason than to thank him (and Fireflypaw might benefit from a nicer mentor) for his service as a talented medicine cat. He was one of the few that didn't roll their eyes anytime Edenpaw talked about home.. didn't buy into Slate's drama about how Twolegs were evil and malicious.

They slink through the camp after a return trip with Hazelbeam to hurry at the heavily scented den with a soft, stinky toy pressed to the roof of their mouth with a selfishly stubborn vice grip. They don't even bother to announce themself or ask after the medicine cat for his permission to be there- he has to be used to their panicked runnings in and out by now- and with a triumphant slam of the stuffed knitted plaything onto the ground, they let out a huge exhale.

"DAWNGLARE!" Glare... had he given that suffix to himself? He sure tried really hard to make himself seem unavailable and unwelcoming but with how delicately his paws worked to bind wounds, they were all the more certain it was a carefully crafted facade. "Thank youuuu for making sure I didn't die! I brought you... this thing. It has a REALLY good smell and I did my best not to like... kick the CRAP out of it... it's a lot of fun though. If you don't like it I could get you a different one maybe?" They tilt their head, large ears bending under their own weight to be flung around so haphazardly.

They blink thoughtfully at the toy before looking expectantly to the ruddy-furred tom with a hopeful smile. "Payment enough I hope? Sorry I was like.. super embarrassing... I know I'm an ugly crier... and didn't sit still very well..."