Windclan Rumors

Angelkisses

O DEATH. BECOME MY BLADE, ONCE MORE.
Jun 26, 2022
Hi! This isn't anything official-though i did make sure to get approval from Ava ahead of time-more-so something I thought could help everyone out and also give us some more interesting interactions and more natural conversation for characters. For anyone who wants to adopt this to another clan other than Windclan, I'd like atleast a bit of credit somewhere if possible <3
I'll probably be the one to kind of edit and deal with this, so if anyone has any questions, concerns, etc etc feel free to lmk but other than that, lets jump into the rules for this!

RULES:
  1. Only rumors about your own character are allowed! If your rumor includes someone else, please make sure to get explicit permission before including them.
  2. Rumors must be in compliance with TT's rules, both site-wide and traditional, so please keep it appropriate.
  3. Rumors are information that you, as a roleplayer, are allowing others to use in roleplay, therefore by writing a rumor, you are giving permission for that information to be used. So make sure to only put stuff you don't mind others using ic and be mindful of things you don't want known.
  4. To keep it fun, feel free to put off to the side whether or not the rumor is true! This can provide opportunity for some interesting character interactions aswell as starting points for small plots to help build characters.
  5. Please keep this only within Windclan! No rumors about what's going on in other clans as to avoid metagaming possibilities.

As the need arises, I may add or remove rules depending on the popularity and whether or not the Windclan hp team/TT staff desires to keep it in accordance with what they want.

I ALSO want to encourage you to write the rumors like an NPC is saying it. (e.g. "Mantissong seems to be getting sick. She's throwing up every morning and is pretty lethargic recently, hope she's doing okay.") This can provide the sort of "rumors start from an unknown source" vibe that rumors always seem to have. As rumors are added, I'll edit the current list of them like a sort of "Monthly Gossip" column, with each month i come in and cycle them out. This way it keeps that feeling of information going and that the clan feels more like a place where a bunch of people live!

RUMORS:​

Roleplayer​
Character​
Rumor​
True/Not True/N/A​
Angsty/Not Angsty​
Dizzy​
Coldsnap​
"I heard the reason he's such an asshole is because his entire family abandoned him- all his friends, too."
True​
Angsty​
Dizzy​
Duskfire​
"I heard that he was only promoted because Sootstar wanted someone who was easy to control."
True​
Angsty​
Dizzy​
Ghoststrike​
"I heard him and that other cat used to fight dogs before they came here."
True​
Semi-Angsty​
Zaeya​
Moonshadow​
"I heard that Moonshadow may have a crush! I wonder who it is. "
N/A​
Not Angsty​
Loki​
Ghostwail​
"I heard that Ghostwail will eat the toes of kits who get too close!"
N/A​
Not Angsty​
Loki​
Twistedstep​
"I heard that Twistedstep got his leg all busted by killing a bear!"
Not True​
Not Angsty​
Loki​
Thunderpaw​
"I heard that Thunderpaw can't sleep at night without sucking on her tail, what a baby!"
True​
Angsty​
Marq​
Weaselclaw​
"I heard Weaselclaw lets Sootstar step on him instead of walking through muddy puddles."
N/A​
Not Angsty​
Marq​
Pollenfur​
"I heard Pollenfur is spending a lot of alone time with Hyacinthbreath."
True​
TBD​
Noor​
Echolight​
"I heard that Echolight's not telling anyone who the father of her kits is… I bet it's Yewberry!"
N/A​
Not Angsty​
Ava​
Sootstar​
"Sootstar looks kinda... sickly.... doesn't she? I think she's caught something."
True​
Angsty​
Ava​
Goatfoot​
"I saw Goatfoot sucking on his tail tip last night! Don't you think he's too old for that?"
True​
Not Angsty​
Nazali​
Coyotepaw​
"I heard that Coyotepaw actually misses skyclan and wants to go back."
True​
Angsty​
Sae​
Hyacinthbreath​
"I heard that Hyacinthbreath has been sneaking out of camp at night to meet up with someone. I wonder who it is."
True​
Semi-Angsty​
Blobl​
Yewberry​
" I heard Yewberry used to be a kittypet! No wonder he's so weak."
True​
Angsty​
Kaz​
Leechpaw​
"I heared that Leechpaw killed his littermates by tricking them to cross thunderpath when he was young out of jealousy!, how awful isn't that?! "
N/A​
Angsty​
Kaz​
Sunsetbreeze​
" I heared that Sunsetbreeze sneaks out of camp now and then to visit the twoleg place. Once a kittypet always a kittypet!"
N/A​
Semi-Angsty​
Kitty​
Periwinklepaw​
"That Periwinklepaw seems kinda useless doesnt he? hes always in the medicine den with some illness or another."
Semi-True​
Angsty​
Kitty​
Branchfall​
"I think that weird cat over there has fleas. Branchfall, you know, the one twitching and scratching all the time?"
True​
Not Angsty​
Kitty​
Marmotkit​
"I heard that new kit, you know, Marmotkit, shes pretty much feral. Like, she actually bites people!"
True​
Not Angsty​

FORM:
Code:
[B]Roleplayer | Character[/b] "INSERT RUMOR" [TRUE/NOT TRUE(feel free to leave blank for mystery)] [ANGSTY/NOT ANGSTY]

Last edited:
LOVE THIS

Dizzy | Coldsnap "I heard the reason he's such an asshole is because his entire family abandoned him- all his friends, too." [TRUE] [ANGSTY]

Dizzy | Duskfire "I heard that he was only promoted because Sootstar wanted someone who was easy to control." [TRUE] [ANGSTY]

Dizzy | Ghoststrike "I heard him and that other cat used to fight dogs before they came here." [TRUE] [SEMI ANGSTY]

Reactions: Angelkisses
Zaeya | Moonshadow "I heard that Moonshadow may have a crush! I wonder who it is. " [BLANK] [NOT ANGSTY]

Lokisaurus | Ghostwail "I heard that Ghostwail will eat the toes of kits who get too close!" [BLANK] [NOT ANGSTY]
Lokisaurus | Twistedstep "I heard that Twistedstep got his leg all busted by killing a bear!" [NOT TRUE] [NOT ANGSTY]
Lokisaurus | Thunderpaw "I heard that Thunderpaw can't sleep at night without sucking on her tail, what a baby!" [TRUE] [ANGSTY]

Reactions: Angelkisses
Kazenikura | Leechpaw "I heared that Leechpaw killed his littermates by tricking them to cross thunderpath when he was young out of jealousy!, how awful isn't that?! " [BLANK] [ANGST]

Kazenikura | Sunsetbreeze " I heared that Sunsetbreeze sneaks out of camp now and then to visit the twoleg place. Once a kittypet always a kittypet!" [BLANK] [SEMI ANGST]

on mobile so this might be wonky

Kitty-Kat | Periwinklepaw "That Periwinklepaw seems kinda useless doesnt he? hes always in the medicine den with some illness or another." [SEMI-TRUE] [ANGSTY]

Kitty-Kat | Branchfall "I think that weird cat over there has fleas. Branchfall, you know, the one twitching and scratching all the time?" [TRUE] [NOT ANGSTY]

Kitty-Kat | Marmotkit "I heard that new kit, you know, Marmotkit, shes pretty much feral. Like, she actually bites people!" [TRUE] [NOT ANGSTY]