WORLD EATER ⋆ ─ BRIARSONG

BRIARSONG

09 ⋆ 12 ⋆ 2024
Mar 26, 2024

BRIARSONG FORMERLY -KIT, -PAW.
half-clan warrior of thunderclan // former kit.
cis female // usess feminine pronouns and titles.
fourteen moons // ages on the first of each month.
played by @vayle // ADOPTION THREAD, PINTEREST

• A WELL BUILT MOLLY WITH SPIKED BLACK AND WHITE FUR & YELLOW EYES ⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ strong, solid frame with muscular legs. sharp and angular features, fur spikes jaggedly around her. solid black with a white neck, underbelly, and tail. white markings under narrowed yellow eyes and on her muzzle. large white paws with hooked claws. wears a stoic expression, often cracked by sly grins and smirks. carries herself in accordance to the situation, generally appears prideful and distant. ( genetics ) black lh with low white.

no notable scars.
    low and husky voice. tends to speak slowly with a purposeful lack of inflection, leaving it up to the listener to decide their intent.
    smells of smoke and roses.

• ( + ) FLEXIBLE, PERCEPTIVE, INTELLIGENT. ( = ) COMPETITIVE, AMBITIOUS, COLD, GUARDED. ( - ) ARROGANT, TWO-FACED, VAIN, DISHONEST. ⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ a creature driven purely by hate, her heart is no place for the warmth friendship or comraderie. the only thing that seems to get her to bond, is like mindedness. those with similar thoughts are welcomed within her circle, those without are shunned coldly. she likes to be the dominant force in a group, but will happily take the backseat in order to avoid incrimination.

there is not a situation in which she feels discomfort, a chameleon able to fit herself into any environment. it would be an admirable quality, if not for the way she uses it to gather warped gossip on her clanmates. she holds little respect for authority unless to avoid punishment, has and will continue to argue arrogantly against any cat she feels is wrong. throughly enjoys getting in the heads of her clanmates like a stubborn thorn, takes pride in the fact that cats listen to her. when they do not, she writes them off.

her silver tongue seems to sport a jagged edge. however, she's not entirely volatile, her reservation in sharing about herself protects her from comments that would truly get under her skin. she has a keen eye and a strong emotional intelligence, used only to get what she wants. no stranger to using cats when they are beneficial and discarding them after the face, briarpaw holds no sense of friendship with anyone. at best she views them as a temporary alliance.

estp-a ' the entrepreneur ' // neutral evil.
    tropes list.

• BLACKSONG X WICK ⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊half thunderclan, half rogue // no littermates // no kits.

mate to none // crushing on none.
    mentored by @SAFFRONPOUNCE.
    ⋆⁺₊ mentoring none // formerly mentored none.

notable friendships // herself <3
    notable enemies // all rogues, loners, and kittypets, her mother

• WILL START FIGHTS. WILL END FIGHTS. WILL FLEE. WILL NOT SHOW MERCY.⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ difficult in battle. a heavy hitter that aims to kill. if given the choice, she will go for weaker opponents who appear easier to take out. she is well planned and doesn't lose her head when fighting.

excels at // combat, evil no good deeds
    poor at // climbing

DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND. DIFFICULT TO ROMANCE.⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ easy to converse with, she is always willing to talk in hopes of finding things to exploit along the line. due to her self interested and two faced behavior, forging true relationships with her is not an easy task. generally, she's not interested in friendships unless they are beneficial to her. she is prone to spreading gossip and lies, please note that the things she says are always ic opinions and may not be entirely truthful or just plain inflammatory in nature.

• Code:
    [box=65%]
    [justify][font=GEORGIA][subquote=#221b27][color=#A6A3A8]☆⋅⋆ ──[/color] TEXT
    [/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── PRAISE ME FOR MARTYR ][color=#A6A3A8][b]OOC ⋆ ─[/b][/color]
    [color=#A6A3A8][b] [/b][/color]
    [/slide]
    [slide=⋅☆⋅][quote][center][img height='300px']https://i.imgur.com/uuetdTV.png[/img][/center][/quote][/slide]
    [slide=PRAISE ME FOR SIN  ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/world-eater-%E2%8B%86-%E2%94%80-briarpaw.13290/][color=#A6A3A8][b][font=book antiqua]BRIARSONG[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#221b27][i]✩ [/i][/color][/size][color=#A6A3A8][i]  she/her, warrior of thunderclan, fourteen moons.[/i][/color]
    [color=#221b27]⭃[/color] a well built solid black longhair with white markings and narrowed yellow eyes. 
    [color=#221b27]⭃[/color] NPC x NPC / / former apprentice to saffronpounce
    [color=#221b27]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking ↛  [url=battleinfo][color=#A6A3A8]battle info[/color][/url]
    [color=#221b27]⭃[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=#A6A3A8]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#A6A3A8]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
    [/slide]
    [/tabs]
    [/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=GEORGIA][subquote=#221b27][color=#A6A3A8]☆⋅⋆ ──[/color] TEXT
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── PRAISE ME FOR MARTYR ][color=#A6A3A8][b]OOC ⋆ ─[/b][/color]
[color=#A6A3A8][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅☆⋅][quote][center][img height='400px']https://i.imgur.com/QhhzAbz.png[/img][/center][/quote][/slide]
[slide=PRAISE ME FOR SIN  ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/world-eater-%E2%8B%86-%E2%94%80-briarpaw.13290/][color=#A6A3A8][b][font=book antiqua]BRIARPAW[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#221b27][i]✩ [/i][/color][/size][color=#A6A3A8][i]  she/her, apprentice of thunderclan, ten moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#221b27]⭃[/color] a well built solid black longhair with white markings narrowed yellow eyes. 
[color=#221b27]⭃[/color] NPC x NPC / / apprentice to saffronpounce
[color=#221b27]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking ↛  [url=battleinfo][color=#A6A3A8]battle info[/color][/url]
[color=#221b27]⭃[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=#A6A3A8]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#A6A3A8]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: