pafp WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY &. argument

STAGSNARL.

i was born hungry.
May 26, 2024
YOU ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LIKE DOGS

"seriously, what the fuck has happened to you that you allow yourself to fall this far?"

fallowbite has always been an asshole. that's not secret. stagsnarl is not any different but at least they were loyal. fallowbite? they're not sure it knows what the fuck that means to be loyal. clearly it's loyalty shifted somewhere along the lines, and now it's decided to align itself with a clear idiot. that's what skyclaw was. a false idol on a throne where he doesn't belong and all of his followers are no better than the dirt beneath their damned paws.

"this is low, even for you. how's it feel, huh? to be so pathetic that you've sided with someone like him, over cats with sense? howlingstar didn't have to let you live here but she did. and you side with her murderer? seriously?"

foxhearted coward. she can't stand her. she can't stand any of the cats that have so much damned hatred in their heart that they've lost their loyalty. idiots, all of them. she hopes she can dig her fangs into their throats and watch them bleed. it's all they deserve. she really thought that maybe fallowbite was better than this.

// @FALLOWBITE please wait for it to post !!

ˏˋ*⁀➷ Stagsnarl corners her in camp. The two have always kept their distance, despite their age. They are too similar, it thinks ruefully. Both far too bitter and harsh for the gentleness of the animal for which they were named. It was only a matter of time before they clashed. It bares its teeth. "This's who I've always been, Stagsnarl. Not my fault if you couldn't see that."

Fallowbite has never been kind. She has always been violent, she has always been angry. She is angry still. "Howlingstar woulda left me t'die if I hadn't earned my keep," she bites out. She still holds that bitterness, that fear, even now. Howlingstar's hard gaze had turned upon her and her littermates all those moons ago, questioning their loyalty. She didn't have to let them stay. It still hates that she had that power. It hates that vulnerability.

"That's just how the world works, got it? Only the strong survive." It's known that very well, all of its life. Baying Hound's whispers still echo in its ears. "And she'd clearly lost her strength. She was old and fading, it was time t'let her go." How much of this does she truly believe? She doesn't know anymore. It doesn't matter, she thinks. It says what it needs to, and it stares Stagsnarl down as if challenging her to call its bluff.

• 84967151_9ydGxfWsqAPcif1.png
  • FALLOWBITE ⁀➷ she / it, warrior of thunderclan, twelve moons.
    a scarred, pointed brown and white molly with shaggy fur and golden eyes.
    standoffish and solitary, always seems to have a dark cloud hanging over its head.
    baying hound xx npc, littermate to antlerbreeze & doepath.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by SATURNID ↛ saturnids on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

She can almost hear the family portrait rip as she slinks into camp. Tears had long since stopped since the vigil, bitterly narrowed eyes focusing on the argment brewing between Stagsnarl and Fallowbite. When was it that she started taking the sides of those besides her siblings? Was it perhaps when her sibling lead to the downfall of the only loving mother figure she had? Perhaps, perhaps.

It smells and tastes like ash when she speaks- "Is that what you believe, that she was old and weak?" She questions, words bitter on a curled tongue, moving to stand near Stagsnarl and Fallowbite. Her eyes searched the other's paws, as if looking for blood, before raising to pin to Fallowbite's only good eye. Was it irony that she had the only good eyesight left? Was it perhaps more ironic that even with both eyes, she couldn't stop what had happened?

Vision skipped and searched- searched for the cat who took Mousenose's life, for the jaws of death himself from where they both lay in shadows. Antlerbreeze's vision shifted back to Fallowbite if it did anything beyond speak. "This wasn't how you always were." Her next words are quieter, perhaps more scathing in meaning, but that soft tone- normally now reserved for Fallowbite and Doepath- was deceiving.

And a long, slow breath followed. A bittersweet smile and ears pinned backwards. "Maybe I should've seen this sooner." Is this yet my fault, for not noticing it getting worse?
  • "speech"
  • ANTLERBREEZE she/her, warrior of thunderclan, twelve moons.
    LH cinnamon lynx sepia with low white. smaller body, agile and slippery, fits really well in small gaps in the underbrush. soft spoken but strong and determined.
    previously mentored by howlingstar / / mentoring no one
    padding after no one / / sibling to fallowbite and doepath
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

"Howlingstar was not old and weak." Butting in pointedly, Badgerstrike inserts herself into the conversation she had moments before told herself she would ignore. To call Howlingstar old and weak.... It angered her. She had been trying to keep her trap shut, but she was never one to control the rage that boils inside. Love and rage are her strength, and she lets them flow freely through her veins.

Large paws carry her closer to glower at Fallowbite. "Besides, there's more to being strong than just physical strength. Strength of heart is equally important. Willpower, love, compassion and wisdom, all of these things contribute to a strong warrior. They are what made Howlingstar strong." She continues, broken tail lashing behind her.

"Only the strong survive...But together, we thrive. Together, we are strong. We are a clan, not a group of rogues looking out only for themselves. We are a family. And when something threatens my family...." She pauses. "I make sure it never does again." She finishes with a cold hiss. She lets her threat linger while giving a hard glare before lightening her expression into a smile. "Not to make any threats or anything though! I just wanted to dispense my wisdom to the impressionable youth~" She says lightheartedly. Inwardly though, she'll never forgive any of Skyclaw's followers. For all they've done, for killing Howlingstar, for killing her niece... She'll taste their blood soon enough. She just has to....Try and behave for now. She's probably already ruined that, but...She gave it an honest effort.