yamitisane comms / open

yamitisane

♡♡♡
Jun 2, 2023

• Hey I’m a hobbyist artist whose taken up art again after a break. I’m open to taking a few commissions as I get back into the swing of things! Only two slots for now but I hope to rotate these quickly.

I accept payment via Paypal. Payment is due after I send over lines (at this point edits can be made if requested) and the image is okayed by you. My turnaround time is roughly one week and if something comes up that may change that, I’ll be contacting you to let you know.

I am most comfortable with feline characters atm. You can see my Toyhou.se for some examples of my artwork though most recent examples will be displayed here. I can work with artistic image references or photographs for character references.

Please credit my TH @ yamitisane ! Link HERE.

Also I am open to art trades currently so poke me if interested in that~

Feel free to contact me here or on Discord @ yamitisane#0258.

• 65770246_5aFH1jq23sugvYJ.png
    65815191_foyAWCBWsBlEp0c.png

65712172_RWVECOAFmX8Xeac.png
    66069967_mnHnvwEPm313vx0.jpg
    ICON
    > close-up headshot of y/c with a simple color background. done on a 1300x1300 canvas and lightly shaded.
    20 USD

66095276_XZCNOkGCJ9qQI4g.png
    HEADSHOT/BUST w/ BG
    > a headshot of y/c with a background of your choosing. done on a 1600x1600 canvas and shaded. pls note these will be somewhat experimental as I improve with backgrounds!
    30 USD

• #1 - OPEN
    #2 - OPEN

• FORM
    commission type: xxx
    reference: xxx
    expression ideas or personality traits: xxx
    preferred colors for y/c: xxx
    background: only for headshot w/bg otherwise delete! feel free to specify the time of day if desired.
    other: xxx
    Code:
    [justify][b]commission type:[/b] xxx
    [b]reference:[/b] xxx
    [b]expression ideas or personality traits:[/b] xxx
    [b]preferred colors for y/c:[/b] xxx
    [b]background:[/b] only for headshot w/bg otherwise delete/ignore! feel free to specify the time of day if desired.
    [b]other: [/b]xxx
    [b]contact: [/b]where i can contact you
    [/justify]

• none yet