Yellow!

ArcticMoss

Jul 28, 2022
Hello, just got dragged over here by a friend.

I don't know much about warrior cats, though I'm interested to see why they pushed and shoved so much.

I haven't had a lot of roleplay experience so I'm sure to trip up some, but I'll try to make sure to keep the fun going!
(Btw ya'll can call me Arc, forgot to add it the first time)

Last edited:
hi there! welcome to tabby tales! i'm marquette (i go by marq since it's not a mouthful lol)

like star said, if you ever have questions about anything, we are super happy to answer! also, if you want, most of us are pretty active on the site discord :] we talk about all kinds of stuff on there but we have servers for the roleplay game as well.

we're glad to have you!

Reactions: ArcticMoss
HIIII WELCOME TO THE SITE!!! I'm Star, you can always dm me if you have any questions !!
Hope you enjoy your time here <3
Ty Star! It's nice to have people to talk to when confused.
I'm hopin' for the same here, but it looks like I won't need to worry about it much <3
btw you can call me Arc

hi there! welcome to tabby tales! i'm marquette (i go by marq since it's not a mouthful lol)

like star said, if you ever have questions about anything, we are super happy to answer! also, if you want, most of us are pretty active on the site discord :] we talk about all kinds of stuff on there but we have servers for the roleplay game as well.

we're glad to have you!
Hi Marq! I'm Arc
Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if I get stuck somewhere.
I might join the discord later on, but I'll stay on the site for now.
Thanks for having me!

You're welcome Syn, love you too/p
it was the only way to stop your nagging after all, looking forward to that hurt/little comfort of yours/hj
I have never written hurt/comfort a day in my life what do you mean what kind of accusation is this //kicks Chert under the nearest table// frankly I'm offended that you would say such a thing mmhm