YOU ARE MY LIVESTREAM ˚⊹♡ owlheart

ODDGLEAM

‧₊˚ WINGED DREAMER
Feb 7, 2024
A moon has passed since he’d become a warrior, he had been enjoying his freedom to do what he pleased sometimes. He’d usually wake up in his and his partner's shared nest, squished between two of the most wonderful cats in the clan. But, today he woke up early to all but drag Owlheart from their shared nest. So, now here they are in the territory with Oddgleam whisking one of his pretty partners away on one quest… going to a flower patch. To relax and bask in each other's presence.

The calico couldn't help but smile brightly, light as the sunbeams flowed through the tree limbs above. He lets out a thrill of excitement, while he strolled through the vast undergrowth of the territory. He had paused a few times, to check if Owlheart was following him as he moved towards their destination. Gods, He wants to drag Crowsight here by the ear the next time. He breathes in, pausing as he catches the scent of nearby flowers. Ears perked forward, he peers over his shoulder to gaze at his red-pelted partner with a smile. "Found them!" He informed his partner, as he turned his head around then slipped around a tree atop graceful long limbs.

He glides forward on pale dainty paws. "Come alooong ma biche." He sing-songs softly towards his sunflowered doe, with a sweep of his tail. Gliding towards the flower patch, he stops in front of the colorful blooms a hum escaping his throat. He steps a paw into the flower patch, some of the flowers reaching his forearms. The feathered pale-patched prince, maneuvers to lay upon the flowered throne he had claimed himself.

Copper eyes half-lidded, glance over at Owlheart with a coo. "Would you join me, my treasure?" He waits, as his partner moves to settle next to him. A purr rumbles through him, smile tugging sharp. Love sick mongrel! Hah. Indeed he was, but he isn't denying it that's for sure. A soft breath drew itself from his pale lips, as the flowers around the tom, crinkled as he moved to bury himself into red and white fur longer than his own. His head moved, to rest upon Owlheart's forearms with a honeyed purr leaving his form. Oddgleam is a... clingy creature, one who preens and prides himself in his looks like a pampered kittypet wearing a bejeweled collar.

Maybe he was one in his past life, who knows. A pale-patched prince. Who had came from the slums of Twoleg Place. How did he get lucky having not one... but two partners to call his beloveds? Either way, here he was purring without a care and in a flower patch no less with one of his partners he all but dragged here.

A smile tugs sharp upon his maw. Dreamy-eyed. He swoons, as the hunger to be closer to his beloved all but whispers in the deep depths of his mind. He feels like he wants to throw up, from his eagerness. He leans closer, with a bright-eyed stare. Absolute puppy-eyed mutt. Harmless, insults made by him claw at his brain in desperation. Overwhelming affection for Owlheart, punches him in his insides. "Sh–" He presses his pastel-patched figure against his partner's fur his mismatched tail entwining with hers. "Shall, we stay like this for a few hours?" Softly, he sighs. Looking up at his red partner, He wants to stay like this. Basking in each other's presence and enjoying a quiet relaxing time with nothing but flowers. Though... he wants to weave flowers into Owlheart's pelt, and make her look pretty.
EpC61GT.png

• ooc. @Owlheart blinks cutely- have one crazy fruit bowl of a bf
  • 1a1e4325bc0a9b8c18aa8a0378a5e293e5cfb5cb.pnj
  • ( bad attitude, actin real goofy ) ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ODDGLEAM. ╱ skyclan warrior.
    non-binary ; HE / THEY, fine with gendered terms. ; 13 MOONS & AGES EVERY 7TH.
    bi-pan / polyamorous / padding after crowsight & owlheart
    pretty, long-legged medium furred sliver-cream calico with copper eyes.
    battle notesthoughts ; "Speech, ac7d88" ; attacks only
    may powerplay minor harm ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    smells like caramel frappe & chilled stone
    — all opinions are ic

biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by calzone

Waking up early was not a stranger to her, it wasn't exactly a common occurrence for the tabby but it was familiar. While she happily rose in the morning to stroll with Oddgleam, sleep protested her movements. Strong and careful steps were a little too sluggish as she slowly walked in a pace that matches the slow crawl of the sun rising.

The lighting of dawn highlighted Oddgleam beautifully, his fur being tinged in a dusted salmon. It was the slightest of shifts in hue yet it stood out greatly to her, a delicate shaping of his beauty. Eventually the sun rose to reach above the treetops as they left camp and she was lead further into the forest. Everytime he looked back at her she would bear a toothy grin and raise her tail in greeting. She wasn't that slow when tired but there was gratitude that the calico wanted to make sure that she was still there.

Owlheart is nothing but a moth to the flame of Oddgleam's voice, following him towards the patch of flowers. Staring in awe at the blooming of colour and the sickly sweet scent of floral and pollen."Your treasure?"there's no judgement in her tone, she giggles as she moves to settle beside them. Shuffling so she herself could lay down against the soft cushioning that was the long delicate flowers surrounding them. Stretching red front limbs in front of her like she was stretching, in this moment there is time dedicated to admiring her partner.

"The flowers suit you my love, you should wear them around camp" he would look very pretty, she decided. Maybe it's not practical accessories while on patrol but while in the safety of camp she can picture a dilute pelt tinged in an arrangement of floral scent like an expensive perfume. A low rumble of a pur is what Oddgleam is greeted with when he rests his head against her forearms. The tabby cranes her head so she can lovingly lick the top of the tom's head. There was something so intimate about it to her, being able to clean her partner and assist in keeping fur that he can't reach neat and tidy.

She had turned into quite the physically affectionate beast, she never thought such a thing would happen. Much too nervous to stand out, much less touch anyone and yet here she was, pressed against one of the cats she loved dearly and still wanting more. The idea of staying away from work for a few hours would have killed her before she had started padding after Oddgleam and Crowsight.

To an extent she still grew anxious over the idea but she wouldn't dare tear herself away from this. Her tail slips into place, intertwining with her partners with ease. ."I'd like that, is there anything else you'd like to do?" She blinks curiously at them. Last time they were at a flower patch together he had shown her how to weave flower crowns, Owlheart would like to do that again. She had gotten better at flower language and weaving through the calicos teachings and secret practising so she could perfect it for him.

"I've missed you, I know it was only a moon but it felt like you were gone for so much longer" it wasn't like her to whine, yet her tone was close to it. She had longed for Oddgleam while the three of them were separated, she tried to act like it wasn't affecting her greatly so as to not upset or worry Crowsight when the three of them were separated but now that they were together again she could properly express her longing.

Resting upon his red beloved's forelimbs, his body half-heartedly curled inwards with his tail entwining more with his red tinted doe's fluffy one. He let out a soft purr as Owlheart licks the top of his head. It's so intimate. He melts onto his partner's arms, with a sigh of content. He preens. Copper eyes drowning with infatuation for his partner, peers up at her. He lets a giggle escape him, when he hears Owlheart say that flowers suit him. They truly do.

"Oh, Chérie? Me? Imagine me strutting around camp with my pelt adorned with petals. Elegance is– oh so hard to maintain, with my princely charm. But, it would be a stunning sight." Delicate, silken words spill from his lips like a stream with a smile curving upon his maw.

He raises his head from his comfortable spot, he leans forward to rub his cheek on Owlheart's own with a soft, angelic purr. "I would love to weave petals into your fur, my doe." He drifts away, turning his head at the flowers he was unfortunately crushing. Fragile things. He takes a dainty paw to cut a flower from its stem, retrieving it between his pale toes. To hold securely. He turns back to his partner with a smile on his face. The feathered tom starts to gently tear the flower apart to take off the petals with his teeth. He hums, as he starts to weave the petals across Owlheart's chest like a small floral wreath.

"Hm?" He tilts his head to the side, as he listens to his partner speak. Swiveling a mismatched ear towards her voice, he purrs at her confession on missing him while they were apart for… oh so long. His flattered so to speak. Oddgleam feels ear tips warm slightly, as he pauses his work to look up at Owlheart. "I'm right here, love. I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon. Don't worry." He whispers, craning his neck up to press his pale-patched forehead against hers.

But… The feathered calico hums, as he takes his away from his partner with a curious glint in his eyes. He opens his maw, before gnawing on his lip then twitching his tail nervousness. The cogs of his brain is turning as he opens his maw to speak once more. "I.. I have been thinking about having kits one day. I'm not sure yet. Though, I have to ask… H- how you feel about one day having kits?" He inquired as he studies Owlheart patiently for an answer. The tom knows he'd be the one to carry them, of course. But the thoughts of the nonexistent bundles at his side, makes him have mixed feelings to say the least. They are fragile creatures with no sense of self yet, and that itself is terrifying to him…
EpC61GT.png

•  
    non-binary ; HE / THEY, fine with gendered terms. ; 13 MOONS & AGES EVERY 7TH.
    — all opinions are ic

— penned by calzone

She doesn't go to stifle the laugh that spills from her as Oddgleam spins hypotheticals about being adorned with flowers and petals. “I think you could maintain it, you could always rope myself or Crowsight into helping.” She knows for a fact that the smoke wouldn't say no to helping, especially if their partner used the same kind of silken language with him.

His soft purs are met with her own as rubs his cheek against hers. She hums in thought, a smile spread as he expresses that he wants to weave petals into her fur, it was a sweet idea. She nearly falls back onto old habits of pleasantries, nearly saying that he doesn't have to go through that trouble. Instead she pauses and nods “That would be lovely- can I help?” she didn't truly know how she even could help. Low rumbles of purrs continues to eminate from her, growing louder in contentment as she lets herself enjoy this moment. The greenlear sun beaming through the tree leaves and grazing her fur, the gentle breeze only comparitable to Oddgleam's own gentle purrs.

An attempt is made to analyse the flowers they're using, unfortunately she's not that skilled at knowing flower language no matter how much she's been trying. “What do these flowers mean?” Owlheart finds herself asking instead, batting wide eyes at the princely tom. Always eager to learn more or could it be that she was more interested in listening to him speak? The line between the two blurred when with him she found, and strangely enough she didn't mind that either.

While she didn't mean to break his concentration she was grearful to have his attention. When the dilute calico looms up at her she finds herself melting under his gaze. “I hope not, we just made our nest and it won't be the same if you're not in it” she returns the contact and presses her forehead against his in kind. As he pulls away from her she leans against him to lick his cheek, then leans away with a soft laugh. The laughter dulls down as the cogs in Oddgleam’s brain turns, tail wrapping around herself subconsciously. “Are you okay my dove? You can say anything” she presses gently, concern evident on her face.

While she wasn't sure what she thought he would say and yet she is shocked all the same by the question. The surprise is evident, she doesn’t attempt to mask it in any way. It isn’t something out of anger nor was she upset at all, it was just a surprise. “You’re thinking about having kits one day?” There’s a pause ”with us?” The ginger she-cat blinked at him owlishly, tilting her head to look at him. It seemed like kits were on the mind of everyone, first her brother asked and now Oddgleam, was there something that she was missing? Some kind of deadline?

Did she want kits one day? She sat in contemplative silence as she considered the possibility, what would be like to be a parent. The idea was daunting and yet she couldn’t help but feel elated at the idea of them, especially if they were with Oddgleam and Crowsight. “I think… One day I would like to have kits. It’s kinda scary to think about but I think it won’t be so scary when I’m a little older.” She nods thoughtfully, shuffling so she could intertwine her tail with Oddgleam’s own if he would let her. “I would like to have kits with you and Crowsight, only if you both wanted that though. You said you weren’t sure yet? Do you want to talk about it?”

"I think that's a great idea." His eyes glimmer with excitement, at the thought of roping both Crowsight and Owlheart in his flower antics. Maybe, he could pretty his partner's up? Storing that idea for later. The pastel splashed calico knows that Crowsight would easily agree, if he asked him to help.

Oddgleam perks up, when his doe asked if she could help. "Of course!" He easily agrees, as he pauses in his weaving. Feeling the gentle breeze brushing through his fur, while he resumes his weaving petals in Owlheart's fur. He hums, as he flicks one of his ears towards his partner while she asks a question. Oh! He turns his head at the red tabby, taking a pale paw and raising it to tap it on his chin in thought.

"This one is called a Sweet pea, it means gratitude." He was content on teaching Owlheart the ways of flower language, as well as helping her weave the petals in her long coat. "This one is, of course, a Rose." He shows his doe the velvety, red bloom with a dainty paw. "It means… love, desire and i love you." Honeyed words drip from him smoothly as he explained, with a smile curving his maw upwards. He let out a soft chirp when Owlheart licks his cheek all while leaning against him. He lets his usual soft purrs escape him, as he hears his partner's laugh.

When he asked his question, on having… kits towards Owlheart. He had felt nervous. He breathes in, pausing in his work on weaving petals in the red molly's fur. Pale-patched cheeks warm when the molly called him my dove, he lets copper eyes peer downward. Dainty pale paws fiddling with a flower still attached to its stem. He gnaws on his lip again, as he flicks his eyes to peer up at his partner. Seeing a surprised expression on her face. Did I ask too soon? He was about to speak up about it being a silly little thought, he was curious about. He stops fiddling with the flower in his paws. Ears perked forward towards the molly's question, he nodded his head before speaking. "Yes, one day." He stares at Owlheart, with his full attention.

The idea of having future kits with Crowsight and Owlheart, is quite appealing. The pale - patched tom agrees with Owlheart's words on waiting until she's older. "It is a little scary… But I really don't mind waiting until you're– Err, well... we're all older." He hums, as he lets his tail intertwine with his partner. He thinks that if he wants to talk about it, he decides he wanted to talk about it. He clears his throat, before speaking then lifting his head to gaze at his doe. "I do want to have kits… I- I want to talk about it more with you." He wants to have kits, he really does but right now? Currently? No, he doesn't want any children. Maybe in the distant future. He briefly thinks of himself being a parent, it'll probably be challenging rising kits.
EpC61GT.png

• ooc. pretend this isn't late </3
    non-binary ; HE / THEY, fine with gendered terms. ; 14 MOONS & AGES EVERY 7TH.
    — all opinions are ic

— penned by calzone