sensitive topics Your honor, it was an Ethical Kidnapping.

Heyyew

Oct 5, 2024
I have not named this girl yet, but for now I shall call her Foxglove. She's just a baby. A little thing. A baby girl if you will. Her father, Sparrow, is a very proud father of this single baby girl and he wants her to be just like her when she grows up... As in a serial killer. He even went so far as to "get rid of" his mate the moment his kitten no longer needed a nursing queen to survive to ensure she would not get in the way as she started to even imply she would. She got together with him because she admired his strength... But she feared the plans he had for their baby girl.

Foxglove is four moons old now and her father has been doing his sure fire best to train her in his ways.

And he thinks its going perfectly. Until one day a clan cat gets involved and swipes his daughter from him.

Why did they do this? Perhaps they saw him making his four moon old daughter kill someone he had pinned down for her and felt compelled to separate her from such a monster. Perhaps it was in a stroke of the idea of clan superiority that that loner is such a monster and they are the morally superior one in doing this. We can chat about why you think your cat would commit this Ethical Kidnapping.

What happens after? Could be anything. She could rise to be a good code abiding citizen. Or a cold blooded killer using the code to justify her actions. Or simply abhor the whole system. Or maybe she wants to become a medicine cat! I don't know~! But I like the idea of this being her origin. And I'd like whoever ends up kidnapping her into the clans to be a regular figure in her life. Do they see her as their child? Their sibling? Annoying little runt who won't leave them alone? Options abound! I'm Heyyew on Discord and would love to chat about it. I'd like some level of activity from the RPer but doesn't have to be constant replies. Thunderclan, Skyclan, or Riverclan would be preferred since their medicine cat apprentice positions are open.

Not saying she'll become that, heck I've got no say in it XD but I like her being able to possibly have the ambition to be the opposite of what her father wants her to be.

Last edited: