camp your partner in crime .. special report

. ° ✦ Bravepaw had taken the responsibility given by Flycatcher very seriously. So much so that the tabby had dutifully taken note of every set of paws that went in and out of the nursery up until today. After Howlingstar had given him his name and mentor it was the perfect moment to grab Flycacthers attention for his report. Excitable shouts demanded the deputy's attention, expected coming from Bravepaw at least. There was hardly a day Bravepaw went without screaming and shouting in bursts of energy.

"Mister Flycatcher! Mister Flycatcher!!" Bravepaw already sounded out of breath as he tumbled over his own paws to catch up before the tom was lost to patrols. "I watched the nursery EVERY DAY after you asked me!! I have all the details for you." He took the moment to straighten himself out, brushing down the fur at his chest before tilting his chin up.

"Mister Whitelion visited a lot to clean up mister Spiderlily and his kits' nests. A few times he gave me some cool looking sticks. Missus Howlingstar came in a LOT!! Did you know we both lose lots of fur? So much that I took AAALL the fur she lost, and mine, and I brought it all back to her den as a gift. OH and then Batwing visited every day, did you know he's really good at patrols? He's on one like... all the time!! EVERY DAY!! I'm gonna be really good at patrols like he is soon, I'm gonna be the best patrol apprentice." Bravepaw's report came to a close with him taking a big gulp of air, his paws kneading the ground in his own anticipation.
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc: — patrol report to @Flycatcher !! cats mentioned: @WHITELION @HOWLINGSTAR and @batwing ; no need to wait for anyones reply!
  • BRAVEKIT — HE/HIM ・ 4 MOONS ・ THUNDERCLAN & KIT ・ PENNED BY beatae!
    A Longhaired chocolate tabby/blue tabby chimera with deep blue eyes. Very thick coat that tangles easily. Paws that seem too big for his little body. Wide fuzzy satellite ears.

codeimg1.png

I SEE A SONG OF PAST ROMANCE — The excited chattering of Bravepaw is enough to draw Hailstorm over and he finds himself curious only to hear the newly made apprentice reporting some happenings in the nursery, his ears pricked forward finding a smile on his maw continuing to listen idly hearing mentions of other warriors, Batwing, and even Howlingstar. A soft mrrow of laughter escaping him as he pads over "What a great report that you've delivered, Bravepaw. I bet Flycatcher will find that incredibly helpful," His amused gaze turns to the deputy and shakes pelt out for a heartbeat before sitting down with a wiggle of his short tail.

"You'll be a great patrol apprentice." He reassures the little tomkit with a smile.

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✦✦✦✦✦ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ INFECTIONS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ACHES & PAINS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ILLNESS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✦✧✧✧✧ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✧✧✧✧✧ BROKEN BONES
    ✧✧✧✧✧ KITTING
    ✧✧✧✧✧ POISONS
  • dge7u2t-148923d9-4a3f-4c3f-b8e7-4e97c3a4cb2b.png
    longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    51 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    bisexual demiromantic; mates with little wolf
    currently being mentored by berryheart
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    semi-difficult in combat; relies on strength, his large size, and wits
    peaceful powerplay allowed

She had been patching a hole in the nursery's wall when Bravepaw's excited voice filled the camp. Even though there were no queens or kits currently staying in the den, after last night's strong winds she wanted to fix a piece that had blown off. She finished her final weave with no issues, then once she was finished she turned her attention to where Batwing's son was talking to her mate. After their argument a few days ago, Flamewhisker had been straying away from Flycatcher's side, but regardless she found herself habitually padding over to join him.

She cast an awkward glance in her mate's direction, as she came to sit beside Hailstorm instead. She chirps a greeting to her journey partner, before settling her attention on the newest apprentice. As she listened to his special report, a purr rose in her throat. "What a wonderful report, you are very observant Bravepaw!"
  • IMG_1727.png
    FLAMEWHISKER of THUNDERCLAN
    LH red tabby with low white (masks black tabby, carries dilute, solid)
    — Lead Warrior of Thunderclan ; currently mentoring Acornpaw
    — she/her ; mated with Flycatcher
    — mother to Stormfeather & Falconheart
    — 28 moons ; ages on the 20th
    — Smells like dirt, old leaves, tree sap, faint hint of flowers
    — will start a fight, will finish fights, will kill (case depending)
    "speech" ; thoughts ; attacks
    — penned by Icey ! ; link to tags
    — link to toyhouse