ZWISCHENZUG | privetfrost

PRIVETFROST

✦ ABENDSTERN
Feb 16, 2024

d3jp7hf-0664de4f-6cb0-4493-b8fd-98f26181d61d.gif

“Existence alone had never been enough for him; he had always wanted more. Perhaps it was only from the force of his desires that he had regarded himself as a man to whom more was permitted than to others.”
- Fyodor Dostoevsky,
Crime and Punishment

Last edited:

P1Ye0pD.png
  • TwFM5Tx.png
    aM0rEPG.png
    PRIVETPAW
    His prefix derives from the tree that bears wine-dark fruit, akin to the boy's crow's-feather pelt and shadowy reservation. His suffix is a persevering symbol of where his people came from, a new chapter and another page burnt. A reference to his cold and calculating demeanor, he wears his full name with all the pride of a boy-crowned-prince.

— Also known as Privet, Little Berry
    — Warrior of Duskclan / Formerly an Apprentice and Kit of Duskclan
    — Cisgender Male / He/Him, confused by the usage of other pronouns
    — 9 Moons / Created 2.16.24 at 3 Moons / Realistic Aging
    — Spotify Playlist / Pinterest Board / Toyhouse
    ↳ Penned by @tempest / Banner art by Ouijeejuice
  • A kitten crafted of callous shade and ungentle undoings. The pristine fruit from a bowed bough, the apple of repetant sin, and the phantom of the moor's martyrs. / Reference

Privetfrost is average-sized, if one were to compare him to his peers in Darkclan and his family in Windclan. Descended from a mother who surfaced from the very fields she fled, he has a wiry and somewhat fragile stature, as though he were created of barbed fence and petroleum ocean. Apt of the windswept conduits of his origins, angles of bone and muscle often find themselves emerging to the surface. Compared to an average feline, he stands just below them, though that does not mean he is any less formidable than his bulkier peers. Under the strands of velvet and night lie lines of thew pylons, stringy yet nevertheless rippling underneath his fur.

The tomcat has a somewhat angular face, countenance defined by sharp angles and unkind roundings, like a forest darkened by midnight. An ill temperament seems to have etched itself onto his features, even well into kithood. His eyes are narrow, with eyelids always lidded in a disinterested-looking stare, as if a passive sneer was ingrained into his very skull. This expression does not betray him - and is in fact, quite fitting of the tuxedo-colored feline. His limbs are thin and withy, like the twigs and sticks that hold up a great piney woodland. Barbs of fur and fuzz and thorn stick out at times - but he makes sure to settle them down. His tail is long and wispy, as if a trail of smoke extending into the sunset sky, as the meeting point between the cloud and the ash.

In coloration, he resembles his father quite prominently, from his serpentine glare to his sable-and-snow coat. In many ways, Privetfrost is a spitting image of the snake. His coat takes a striking pitch ebony with tips of off-white, snowdrift through the tar. The most striking thing about him is his ghost striping, persisting even into adulthood. If the sunlight blesses him at the right angle, purls of rushing stripes can be seen through the mire of coal-colored pelt, almost iridescent and transient in its manner. In regular lighting, these stripes blend in with his black pelt - an illusory thing, as though it were never there in the first place. On his left frontmost paw, he is also polydactyl, as he bears six claws instead of four. He has subtly fern-green eyes, dull yet glowing amongst the midst of the umbrage.
    ↳ Generation 2 / Moggy​
  • LAWFUL NEUTRAL | INTJ | TYPE 3 (THE ACHIEVER)
    Intelligence ●●●●●●●●●○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●○○
    Charisma ●●●●●●○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●○○○○○
    Empathy ●○○○○○○○○○
    Humor ●●●○○○○○○

Bookish and prudent to a fault, Privetfrost takes care to calculate his every move yet never reserve any judgment.

The tomcat takes himself very seriously, often thinking himself the smartest man in the room. In the manner of a shrewd mathematician or a meticulous artist, Privetfrost finds mountains out of mole-hills and method in the madness. Impossibly obsessed with symmetry and the likes of orderliness, he often makes a fuss out of uncleanliness and chaos. The tom makes sure to groom himself properly too, even at an age in which it should be the last thing on his mind. After all, a good first impression stays with a cat like a bad habit to the addled brain.

He tends to quickly remove himself from those he deems unhygienic or unbecoming of his own reputation. Although judgmental and fast to riposte at one's imperfections as the adder does to the unsuspecting mouse, he almost never raises his voice. His tone remains at a slow lilt, like a tugboat rocking on a sea of tar and honey - certain, and yet wary of the depths that pray consume it whole. Still, the black cat loves to be assuredly snarky, pointedly prodding at his peers behind their backs. All in all, Privetfrost makes sure to keep himself prim and proper for his superiors. He has little patience for things that do not concern him; he would rather not waste what little time is in the day taking care of another cat's miserable problems.

Privetfrost does not often concern himself with being social or making relationships with others. In fact, the act of forming bonds and connections seems to be more of a strategic game to him, than anything. Though, that does not stop loneliness from gnawing at him - in fact, the absence only makes the heart grow bitter. He is a man remarked by great isolation, though it is of his own doing; even at a young age does he close himself off from the rest of the world. It does not help that he tends to be gloomy and sarcastic at every point that he can, which tends to drive away the weeds of potential friends before they've even a chance to bloom in his garden.

He is observant and ambitious, though unconcerned with leadership itself like many are. Instead, he just wishes to do his job well - whatever it may be. Of course, he also wants a good life for his mother, however they can get it through their dismal life conditions. With hawkish eyes unbecoming of a downy-furred kitten, he watches the state of Duskclan. He tends to know everything, including the latest gossip - even if you didn't tell him, he tends to sit in the shadows and simply listen. Clever and precocious, he tends to inquire about everything in the world, seeing even that which may be unremarkable to others. Dignified and eloquent, he tends to study all that he can.

There are very few cats that earn his respect. His mother and his leader are two that always have his esteem. In fact, Berrysnap is one of the very few cats that he seems to soften up for - even if her inexperience as a parent sometimes has her make mistakes. Aptly, one could consider him a mama's boy - and though he often tries to deny it, it is very much the truth. His leader, no matter who it happens to be at the time, always has his admiration as well. After all, competence comes with the crown of kinghood (doesn't it?). He takes promises very seriously - as promises are the links of society, and if one is broken, then the whole structure becomes faulty and ruinous. His responsibility and integrity are incredibly important to him.

It is no wonder why he never tends to be popular among his age group...
    ↳ Mannerisms:
  • SNAKEHISS x BERRYSNAP
    Brother to Rowanpaw, Rosepaw, and Viperpaw | Mentored by Rumblerain
    Mate to no | Parent to no
    — Admires Berrysnap, Vervainfang, Granitepelt, Rumblerain
    — Close friends with N/A
    — Friends with
    — Likes
    — Dislikes
    — Loathes Windclan, Sunstar
  • strength ●●●○○○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●○○○○
    agility ●●●●●●●●●○
    hunting ●●●●●●●●●●
    swimming ○○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●●●○○○
    Single / Aromantic Asexual / Crushing on N/A
    — Physical Health [ 100% ] | Mental Health [ 100% ]
    — Will sometimes start fights | Will sometimes flee
    Excels at hunting, running and agility.
    Poor at swimming, climbing and tunnelling.
    Sounds like SungWon Cho as Mordecai Heller from Lackadaisy (2023).
    Smells like the hawthorns of the scrublands that begot him, sweetness sliced into with a metallic, foreign scent that one cannot truly get used to.
    — Healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.

• Backstory
    hi

Important Threads
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Thread Name brief description.
    Thread Name brief description.

• text here

Code:
    [box=63%]
    [justify][font=timesnewroman]text here[/font][/justify]
    [/box]

Last edited:

text here

• OOC:
  • 7THZAb4.png
  • —— PRIVETFROST / He/Him / 9 Moons
    —— Warrior of Duskclan / Formerly mentored by Rumblerain
    —— Wine-dark and white-tipped, almost like a magpie. He has black fur except for the tips of his ears, his muzzle and chin, a blaze on his chest, bottom portion of the legs, outer end of the tail, and along the upper ridges of eyes. He has ghost striping that can only be seen in certain sunlight. He has fern-green eyes.
    —— Cool, calculating, and much too mature for such a young age. Enamored with the life of a warrior and burdened by the expectations of his people. Hard to befriend and harder to maintain a steady friendship with.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.

Code:
[box=63%]
[justify][font=timesnewroman]text here

[tabs][slide=𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐂𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃]OOC:
[/slide]
[slide=── X ──][img]https://i.imgur.com/7THZAb4.png[/img][/slide]
[slide=𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒][fleft][bimg width=200px]https://i.imgur.com/HII4F5s.png[/bimg][/fleft][QUOTE]
—— PRIVETFROST / He/Him / 9 Moons
—— Warrior of Duskclan / Formerly mentored by Rumblerain
—— Wine-dark and white-tipped, almost like a magpie. He has black fur except for the tips of his ears, his muzzle and chin, a blaze on his chest, bottom portion of the legs, outer end of the tail, and along the upper ridges of eyes. He has ghost striping that can only be seen in certain sunlight. He has fern-green eyes.
—— Cool, calculating, and much too mature for such a young age. Enamored with the life of a warrior and burdened by the expectations of his people. Hard to befriend and harder to maintain a steady friendship with.
—— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.
[/QUOTE]
[/slide][/tabs]
[/font]
[/justify]
[/box]

Last edited:

ryXl2sY.jpeg
────────────────────────────────────
ANDY, YOU'RE A STAR — The Killers
↳ "Leave your legacy in gold on the plaques that line the hall."
↳ "'Cause Andy, you're a star in nobody's eyes but mine."

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PT. 1) — Pink Floyd
↳ "Daddy's flown across the ocean, leaving just a memory - snapshot in the family album."
↳ "Daddy, what'd'ja leave behind for me? All in all, it was just a brick in the wall."

HERETIC PRIDE — The Mountain Goats
↳ "And the sun's so hot I think I'll catch fire and burn up in the summer air so moist and sweet."
↳ "And I feel so proud to be alive, and I feel so proud when the reckoning arrives."
↳ "I waited so long and now I taste jasmine on my tongue."

TRAINING MONTAGE — The Mountain Goats
↳ "I'm doing this for revenge, I'm doing this to try and stay true."
↳ "I'm doing this for the ones they had to leave behind, I'm doing this for you."
↳ "Keep cool down in the quiet of the morning. Sweat blood, when the sun comes through."
↳ "Everybody ready for justice, just another mile to go."
↳ "But the strings will keen and the horns will cry when it's just me against the sky."

OX BAKER TRIUMPHANT — The Mountain Goats
↳ "I will rise from the swamp where they dumped my private plane."
↳ "And when I come back to town, I'm gonna cast my burden down."
↳ "I will crawl my way back inside to the guts of the building, where my enemies hide in the dark like roaches."
↳ "Click your heels, count to three, I bet you never expected me."

Privetpaw places every cat upon conditional respect, of which is able to be revoked at a moment's notice. He values strength and intelligence over all, and any sign of weakness is dire if you want to keep yourself in good spirits with him...Each filled (white) rectangle represents the amount of respect Privetpaw has for Y/C. His opinions are mercurial and his temperament even moreso, though if you know how to play your cards right, you may gain a great ally.

db2bkau-c99c9d31-c429-4557-bd1b-72df936a7893.png
BERRYSNAP / ▬▬▬▬▬
The tireless mother who bestowed to him the greatest gift: his life.
BRACKENPAW / ▬▭▭▭▭
The gullible apprentice who fed him stories and information of his enemy.
GRANITEPELT / ▬▬▬▭▭
The fell tyrant who met a glorious end by the hand of decay.
LILYPAW / ▭▭▭▭▭
The sickly weakling that provided naught for him in their end times.
ROWANPAW / ▭▭▭▭▭
The estranged sibling who tasted the blade of his ire.
RUMBLERAIN / ▬▬▬▬▭
The current tyrant whom he studies duly underneath.
SNAKEHISS / ▭▭▭▭▭
The bastard father who stands as a nothing but a too-familiar stranger.
SUNSTAR / ▭▭▭▭▭
The sunshot demon whose only finality must be met by Duskclan's claws.
THRIFTFEATHER / ▬▬▭▭▭
The destitute deputy who has not shown his mettle nor his wit.

CHARACTER NAME / ▬▬▭▭▭
write your character's opinion on them <3