† . RIVERCLAN LEADER x DEPUTY LITTER ╱ SMOKETHROAT & CICADASTAR.

IMG_0070.png

stormkit
NAME
kit
RANK
riverclan
CLAN
cis female
PRONOUNS
undetermined
ORIENT.
  • APPEARENCE
    tall, curly furred black smoke with low white
    ⤷ sh black smoke w/ low white & carries longhair, straight fur, albino, and non-silver.​
    border2.png

MENTALITY
    ESTJ-T ⤷ charismatic / reliable / ambitious / judgmental / explosive. a relatively calm exterior, edging on stoicism at times. it can take her some time to truly open up, but with those she likes she is kind, even charitable. a soft rain giving life to all it touches. blessed with a silver-lined tongue, stormkit is eloquent and persuasive in her speech with a knack for making a favor sound beneficial to all parties involved. she displays an air of confidence, strong and seemingly untouchable. diligent even as a child, stormkit holds a mighty passion for all things riverclan with a desire for everything the river touches to prosper.

the daughter of a leader and deputy, the river princess does not let her pristine lineage be so easily forgotten. she has a highly maintained exterior, extremely picky and nearly obsessive about with whom she is associated. to maintain this, she is privy on many clan matters by indulging in gossip. never would she be caught alongside the kin of a traitor nor outsider. stormkit much prefers to stay in the company of her siblings instead, holding them in a much higher regard. her haughtiness is rarely noted due to just how much it is kept under wraps. it is made out to be a mere coincidence that those who do not share her blood are rarely seen with her.

stormkit is highly protective of her family. her parents are idolized all throughout her youth, their power and prestige are very attractive to her. she wants it all for herself one day, with dreams of being a name that will be remembered in her clan years after she has joined starclan. stubborn and strong-willed in these goals, there is next to nothing that will deter her. she is competitive in a silent way, most of her opponents unaware that they even are just that. her mind is nearly always pinning herself against her siblings and peers, vying for the attention of her fathers'. there is no song more sweet than their praise, and stormkit has no qualms with playing dirty to be able to hear a note of it.

much like her name suggests, stormkit has the capacity to be a turbulent force. without much warning, dove-gray clouds crying down a soft drizzle can be blown away into a volatile downpour. unknowing of how to express deeper emotions, they get bottled up, doused to deal with another day. although it can sometimes be difficult to determine what exactly set her off, even the most insignificant of slights have the chance to send her spiraling into a rage intended to drown it's victims. when in such a state, words saturated with honey morph into shards of ice. anything can and will be said to ensure the blow is deadly.​
  • RELATIONS
    GEN 2. SMOKETHROAT xx CICADASTAR. SISTER TO tba
    ⤷ granddaughter to moth and river, niece to wasprattle
    border2.png

INTERACTION
    ⤷ stormkit is distrustful of nearly everyone outside of her family. she can be difficult to befriend, as one must prove themselves worthy and beneficial first. many acquaintances held at an arm's length, and few trustees, her circle can appear large but in reality it is extremely small.
    ⤷ with her parents stormkit tries her best to be a perfect picture of a daughter. it will be rare that she turns to them with personal matters due to her desire to appear strong in their eyes. as much as she adores any attention bestowed upon her, she will be highly receptive to the lack of coddling. it will allow her to diligence and work ethic to flourish as she is sentient of the fact that nothing was given to her freely, and instead she had to work for it.
    ⤷ with her siblings she will be much more willing to speak freely. whereas cicadastar and smokethroat are of higher importance than them all, she will see her littermates as equals. they are her closest friends and confidants, truly enjoying the company they bring. she can appear obsessive over them, envious as they branch out to make new friends outside of the brood. despite viewing them as competition, stormkit will hold a unique love for each of her siblings. she will be more willing to bend her self-imposed rules when it comes to them. although things won't always be perfect, these are relationships that she prioritizes the wellbeing of.
    ⤷ with other riverclanners stormkit works hard to maintain a positive reputation. despite viewing them as lesser than her family, their approval is important. she wants to be well liked amongst the clan, recognized as a promising young warrior. however, she will not refrain from putting them in their place if needed. any disrespect towards herself or family would not be tolerated, stormkit would not become a pushover in order to appease them. she has a tendency to like who her parents like, dislike who they dislike. her opinions on each member will be formed early and will be difficult to change.
    ⤷ with outsiders stormkit will either be cunning or aloof. if they seem to be useful to her in some way, she will entertain what appears to be a friendship as long as it is beneficial to herself or her clan. otherwise, she does not regard them. the only non-riverclanners who she harbors and ounce of respect for are the leaders and deputies of other clans. they are not superior to her parents of course, but they are certainly seen as better than their lowly clanmates.
    SMELLS OF petrichor and lillies
    SOUNDS LIKE a hypnotic honeyed voice resting on the deeper end with a noticable rumble when speaking in lower octaves. will pick up a slight german accent from cicadastar, more prominent when emotions are high.
    speech is #446985

• POSSIBLE SUFFIXES -throat, -cry, -call, -song, -stride, -path
  • IMG_0039.png

Last edited:
Reactions: antlers
gFcsJxW.jpg
  • FireIC_Big.png
    Bravekit
    , for the hope that he will one day embody the name
    — Kit of RiverClan
    — Cis male, he/him; sexuality TBD
    — Created 8/10/2023 at 2 moons / Ages every 10th
    ↳ penned by @Hijinks
  • A shorthaired, curly-furred black smoke with low white and copper eyes / Reference
    Long-limbed and lanky, it's clear that Bravekit takes after both Cicadastar and Smokethroat in height - though, it's equally clear that he lacks in the grace that either of his fathers possess. As a child, his proportions seem ill-fitting, more likely to trip him than provide any great advantage, and spindly legs clumsily carry him to and fro. There's yet hope still, though, as his awkwardly-sized paws indicate that, with age, he will begin to fill out, and with these newfound muscles will come a greater mastery over his own limbs. At first glance, Bravekit's dark pelt, shot through with short curls, is evidently dappled with white, though a closer look reveals a lighter underside, fur parting in order to reveal the white roots of his smoke fur. This gives his pelt an almost hazy appearance, shot through with high-contrast white markings. Three of four limbs are marked with white - front white toes, and two lines each on front left paw and hind right leg. Upon his face, which typically bears a mischievous grin, white traces the corner and underside of each bright, copper eye, though the rest of his face is swallowed in shadow. White-tipped ears, right with extra striping, crown over the rest of Bravekit, always alert and ready for the next adventure.
    ↳ Carrying longhair, straight fur, non-silver, albino
    ↳ May develop vitiligo in the future; will certainly be dramatic about it​
  • Chaotic good, ESTP-A (The Entrepreneur), XIII. Strength
    Intelligence ●●●●●○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
    Charisma ●●●●○○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●●●○○○
    Empathy ●●●●○○○○○○
    Humor ●●●●●●●●○○

(+) Courageous, self-assured, driven (/) Dramatic, thrill-seeking, mischievous (-) Oblivious, foolhardy, impulsive. A creature of whims and impulses, Bravekit readily gives in to whatever inclination his heart desires in the moment, acting immediately and reflecting on his actions after everything's already said and done. Never one to deny himself from any sort of pleasure, this often manifests in misdeeds during his childhood, whether that be making a mess around camp after a prank gone wrong or trying to sneak away and explore, though there's no real ill-intent behind his actions, only childish desires for entertainment. Often showing a blatant disregard for any given rules, Bravekit views it less as disrespect and more as following his heart wherever it leads, even if that means disobeying an order or three. It doesn't help that he hardly processes the threat of punishment, only really learning through doing, which is often what lands him in trouble in the first place. Satiating his curiosity is no easy task, as Bravekit would much rather experience than listen, and it's not uncommon for him to wander off, searching for an opportunity to really sink his claws in and act. If asked, he'd boast of having no fears, and it certainly seems to be true with the way Bravekit throws himself wholeheartedly into everything with little regard for others or even for himself at times; if things are to go awry, he's often the first to dust himself off and jump right back in where he left off. Despite his shortcomings, above all else Bravekit desires to one day become a strong, loyal warrior of RiverClan, though he doesn't plan to stop there - ultimately, he wants to follow in Smokethroat's pawsteps as deputy, and then in Cicadastar's pawsteps as Bravestar, known as a mighty leader. Even if he might seem unorthodox at times, wanting to learn in his own way at his own, quick pace, in his heart Bravekit is a dedicated worker, willing to follow his lofty goals to the edge of the world and back for both the good of the Clan for his own betterment.
    ↳ Mannerisms Talks very loudly, often yells when excited. Stands tall and proud, chest puffed out. Tends to wear a smirk or determined grin. Heavy sleeper, probably snores obnoxiously - not that he'd know it. Grooms tangles out of his fur to help his concentration and hold his attention.
  • CICADASTAR X SMOKETHROAT Littermate to TBD | Mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to no one | Parent to no one | Nephew to Wasprattle
    — Admires: Cicadastar, Smokethroat
    — Close friends with: N/A
    — Friends with: N/A
    — Likes: Cicadastar, Smokethroat
    — Dislikes: N/A
    — Loathes: N/A
  • strength ●●○○○○○○○○
    stamina ●●●○○○○○○○
    agility ●●●○○○○○○○
    hunting ●○○○○○○○○○
    swimming ●●○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●○○○○○○○○○
    grace ●○○○○○○○○○
    Single; underdetermined sexuality / Crushing on no one, too young to be looking
    Trusts easily and fully; easy to befriend, moderate to become close with
    — Physical health [ 100% ] | Mental health [ 100% ]
    — Will start fights | May flee | May show mercy
    Will excels at swimming, fighting
    Will be poor at hunting, climbing, secrecy
    Sounds young, high pitched when yelling
    Smells like reeds and river water
    — Healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.
    — Speech is #c97c33
  • - I'm born to run down rocky cliffs / Give me grace, bury my sins / Shattered glass and black holes / Can't hold me back from where I need to go (I'm Born To Run - American Authors)

- It's all over now / Before it has begun / And we've already won / We are wild / We are like young volcanoes (Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy)

- I wanna taste love and pain / Wanna feel pride and shame / I don't wanna take my time / Don't wanna waste one line / I wanna live better days / Never look back and say / Could have been me (Could Have Been Me - The Struts)

- The inkwells / Of prophecy / And cartography / Dried up long ago / They're hoarse from speaking / Of our studied hesitation / To shoulder the weight / Of our bad-behaving / 'Cuz when Atlas shrugs / Whose back is breaking? (Glowing - The Oh Hellos)

- The tick, the tock, the time it takes its toll on you / And it pushes you to the brink / It breaks everything you thought you knew / I want to reach that mountaintop / Don’t you stop me before I start (Younce Creek - Driver Friendly)

- I'm not gonna sit and wait for life to come and find me on it's own / I'm not gonna sit and wait for fire to burn a passion in my bones / I'm not gonna search for safety, sitting on my hands til I have grown / If you're looking for me, I'll be deep in the unknown (In The Unknown - Volunteer)

- Learn to live without fear / We’ll all live without fear / I’ll return like a phantom / Swallow cities to feel alive / Spit them out when I’m satisfied (Messidona - Driver Friendly)

- Oh, I'm going to let the future in, the future in- / Take it on; make it on my own / Oh, into the fire we go again, we go again- / Shake it off before we get too old / Sweet harmony, send us out with nowhere to go (Kids - Mikky Ekko)
  • - I'm particularly interested to see how his dynamics with his family develop - while he's protective of RiverClan in general, he's not likely to be overprotective of any of his siblings initially, expecting them to be as independent as he is; views Cicadastar and Smokethroat as all-powerful, and will probably be briefly shaken if either of them lose a fight; if any of his family get injured, he might fret over them until he's sure they're recovered, becoming overbearing to the point of annoyance
    - As a kit, he won't be very happy with being confined to camp, and once he finishes exploring the boundaries he's limited to Bravekit will be determined to expand his horizons and find out what it's like outside - no amount of stories or descriptions will placate him; this will result in likely multiple attempts to sneak out of camp, thought it's unlikely he'll get very far; will not listen to threats of punishment for long, though will respond to actual punishments - depending on Cicadastar's judgement, may potentially end up getting held back temporarily for apprenticeship, which will only cause him to work that much harder to keep up with his already-apprenticed siblings and peers
    - I'd love to delve into his devotion to RiverClan as a whole versus specific individuals - he's definitely the type to throw himself into danger just as equally for a sibling as he is a clanmate he hardly knows, and I'd love for him to develop an interesting relationship with someone based on just that
    - At least while he's young, he won't be entirely adverse to making relationships with cats in other Clans, though these relationships, if positive, will be tenuous at best, and he won't hesitate to exchange blows if they were to ever meet on the battlefield
    - At first, his belief in StarClan will be something passed down from his parents, though once he sees a leader actually lose a life he'll start to form his own faith in StarClan's existence; will believe his parents are star-blessed for a reason, and might think it runs in the family; depending on how/when Cicadastar loses the rest of his lives, may either reaffirm or tear down his faith
    - He'll always be more battle-orientated, not having the patience for long hunts, and probably sooner than later during his apprenticeship I'd like for either his mentor to try and instill a hunting focus in him, wait to start teaching him battle moves until he's improved at hunting, or to start teaching him at a pace that isn't pleasing to Bravepaw; regardless, the end result is that he decides to ask someone else to give him battle lessons at night to supplement his regular training; this will go on for a little bit, with Bravepaw getting more and more tired but still determined to keep it up, until finally either his mentor notices and he comes clean about it or he potentially makes a dangerous mistake either out on patrol or even in a battle if IC timelines match up

Last edited:
Reactions: antlers
the time has finally come, and to tell y’all we had the hardest time in the world just narrowing it down would be an understatement. thank you so much to all the applicants, the interest was absolutely overwhelming ( /pos ) but as we’d wanted to try and keep the litter small, rai and i have finally decided on three:

starlightkit, written by @SATURNID
cicadakit, written by @dejavu
and [bee]kit, written by @BossTaurus

we’re so so excited to start roleplaying with you guys — feel free to go ahead and set up subaccounts to your liking! i’ll be sending out the family chat link in just a bit, congrats and welcome to our little family !! > : )​