↬ Zaeya Plotting Thread ↫

~ Zaeya ~

Serendipity
Jun 14, 2022
giphy.gif

Welcome to my plotting thread!~ I figured I should probably have one of these since I'm not in any of the discords lol
Feel free to use this space as a plot request thread, I'm open to pretty much everything! Romance, Angst (always), Adopts, family building, enemies, rivals, you name it, I'll probably be up for it! Just post down below OR feel free to send me a DM either on-site or through Discord (Zaeya#1768). I look forward to Plotting with you all!

I. Deersong ↠ Skyclan
II. Lavender ↠ Loner Lands
III. Burningfern ↠ Riverclan
IV. Willowpatch ↠ Shadowclan
V. MinkBreeze ↠ Windclan
VI. Lilypad ↠ Thunderclan

• Deersong Cis Female 33 Moons Mate to @ThistleBack
    • Open to [ Friends, adopted children, distant family, OTA siblings, Small rivalries ]
    • Closed to [ death, romances ]
  • Lavender Cis Female 18 Moons Single
    • Open to [ Friends, Friendly Rivals, Romance, Enemies ]
    • Closed to [ serious injury, death, capture ]
  • Burningfern Cis Female 24 Moons Single
    • Open to [ Romance, Friends, Rivals, Enemies, OTA Siblings ]
    • Closed to [ death, serious injury, capture ]
  • Willowpatch Cis Female 24 Moons Single
    • Open To [ Angst (any kind), Friends, Romance, Capture, OTA Siblings, Injuries ]
    • Closed to [ death ]
  • Minkbreeze Cis Female 24 Moons Single
    • Open to [ romance, angst, friends, fights, injuries, enemies ]
    • Closed to [ death ]
  • Lilypad Cis Female 13 Moons Single
    • Open to [ romance, angst, friends, rivals, crushes, mild injuries, capture ]
    • Closed to [ serious injury, Maiming, death ]

Don't see a topic or plot idea that you'd want to do among this list? Feel free to ask! As stated above I'm pretty open to any kind of plotting!

Last edited:
Ooo! I'm rather tempted to see if it were possible for some friendship (possible romance development) between Lavender and Galeforce? They seem to be getting along pretty well at the moment and aren't too different in age either.

Reactions: ~ Zaeya ~
Ooo! I'm rather tempted to see if it were possible for some friendship (possible romance development) between Lavender and Galeforce? They seem to be getting along pretty well at the moment and aren't too different in age either.
We can definitely throw them into some threads together and see how they do!

I would like that. If you want I could make another thread for them where they're free to explore and hunt together.

• Love
Reactions: ~ Zaeya ~
we can throw them into a thread together and see how they do! I'm letting all of her romances/crushes progress IC tho just so you know!

I have a few I'd be curious to see how they'd intermingle;
Twigwhisper, Windclan - 41 moons, was in the great battle, somewhat a coward/self-preserving, cis male
Ratwater, Shadowclan - 67 moons, joined around leaf-bare, irritable but smart, cis female
Honeystone, Riverclan - 35 moons, very friendly and sweet, cis female
Alderjaw, Thunderclan - 105 moons, loves talking about his mate and telling stories/very friendly, cis male