Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: beatae
━━━━ MIREPURR ━━━━
SHADOWCLAN
THEY/THEM
24 MOONS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Soft eyes and an even softer heart; the sharpest of contrast to your typical ShadowClanner. Not even the coldest spots of the marsh and the hardest of times can possibly wear down their endless pool of hope, one that they generously give to whoever might be willing. They utilize the path of a warrior to provide and serve, rather than hiss, fight and claw.​

/ PENNED BY KARMEN
created 12.01.23. born 05.14.22 & ages every 14th.

• pjjxPwf.jpeg
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ BORN & RAISED SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR.
    ─ NON-BINARY, ONLY USES NEUTRAL TERMS.
    ─ NPC X NPC.
    Anyone who comes near Mirepurr is quick to learn that they're a kind-hearted and responsible warrior. They take life one day at a time, taking note of all good things in the world and focusing on the positive, hoping their approach to things could lift another's spirits as well. ShadowClan is not often home to such personalities, but the contrast doesn't scare them away - if anything, it just spurs them on, striving to make a difference amongst all the grumpiness and pain that likes to settle within their home.

Despite their best efforts, Mirepurr is not one without flaws. They might try their best to hide them (even if the more hardy warriors deem their nature to be one to begin with), but not even all the positivity in the world could strip one of their own traits.
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ CHOCOLATE/LILAC TORTIE WITH HIGH WHITE. TH
    ─ SMALLER THAN AVERAGE.
    ─ MEDIUM-WEIGHT.
    Mirepurr is not much of a feat, physically speaking. It's mostly their plush fur that gives them a larger appearance, but standing shoulder to shoulder quickly unveils that illusion. They have shorter limbs and a round belly, and a soft, circular face, which all contribute to a pleasant appeal. Cadet blue eyes often roam to find their next "victim" - someone to comfort, a shoulder to push their cheek against, a willing ear to talk into.

Cold and warmer tones of chocolate simultaneously paint their frame, draping gradients over their forehead and lighting their back and haunches. There are hints of stripes resting around the top of their limbs, soft and blending into one another as they give way to a light-colored coating. It's unique enough to make Mirepurr feel confident in themself, making sure to keep their fur clean and tidy. Such harmonious browns do not fail to keep them within cover whenever they need to use the shadows to their advantage.

huh
    ─ wuh​
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ EASY TO INTERACT WITH & BEFRIEND.
    ─ WILL NOT KILL / START FIGHTS. MIGHT FLEE.
    ─ INTERMEDIATE IN BATTLE. PRIORITIZES SELF-DEFENSE.
    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

◇◇◇◇◇ MEDICINE
    ◇◇◇◇
    ◆◆◇◇◇
    ◆◆◆◇◇
    ◆◆◆◆ HUNTING
    ◆◆◆◆◆ TRACKING
  • Code:
    [box=63%]
    [justify][font=helvetica][color=lightgray][outline=black]Text here.

[color=#c0bfa7][b]"Speech."[/b][/color]
    [/outline][/color][/font][/justify][/box]
  • 04.29.24 — Revamping tags and style.

Last edited:

• pjjxPwf.jpeg
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ UNDER LEADERSHIP OF BRIARSTAR.
    ─ SPANS FROM MAY TO SEPTEMBER, 2022.
    IMPORTANT KEY EVENTS.
    Onwards, to a better future; that is the mantra of Mirepurr's mother as she follows Briarstar into the marshes, leaving behind the bloodied fields where the Great Battle took place, silent now in contrast to the pained screeches. Her fur is matted with dried blood, eyes blank as they stare ahead, mind repeating the image of her mate's death. There are better days to come - she has to trust in that, even without the father of Mirekit and the others still in her belly. With the promise of better days to come under the new law of five, she couldn't possibly crumble. She has things to do.

Tension, unease and grief lingers in the newly formed ShadowClan's camp. Mirekit is aptly aware of it, never quite managing to escape it, only ever trying to ease it. It's no small task for a kitten so young.

At least not a lot changes when they reach their fourth moon and becomes Mirepaw- not initially. Scalejaw is a strict mentor, but it's just what they need; she never goes too far and manages to train Mirepaw well in terms of combat, despite their more withdrawn and soft nature. They often peer towards the nursery still, missing the warmth and safety of their mother's side, especially now that their baby siblings have been born... it feels like a division line has been drawn, not giving them the chance to ever go back.

With Briarstar's expectations high, Mirepaw struggles with feeling up to par. There is so much to do and so much to learn, paws and brain working tirelessly to never fall behind... it's exhausting, and it's easy to start second-guessing yourself.

There's not much time they get to spend alongside Briarstar however: following the storm that sets fire to the sycamore and drives the Clan out temporarily, she is stripped of all her lives after saving her kittens. Mirepaw is horrified to have experienced something so drastic, but finds that it instills something important within them, something that might not have been so easy to grasp under a mentor's watchful gaze; risking your life for family, giving them your all... it doesn't sound so bad. If they have to leave this world and join StarClan, they decide they'd like it to happen in exchange for someone they hold dear.

Born into the Marsh Colony, joins ShadowClan.
    Apprenticed to Scalejaw.
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ UNDER LEADERSHIP OF PITCHSTAR.
    ─ SPANS FROM OCTOBER 2022 TO MARCH 2023.
    IMPORTANT KEY EVENTS.
    ShadowClan tries their best to recover now under the leadership of Pitchstar, even if his first life has already been taken preemptively. Mirepaw continues training hard and strives to become a great warrior, trying their best to not fail at the goals that they set for themself.

Much like the Clan's own series of misfortune, it finds Mirepaw as well - or rather their mother. She falls sick enough that she cannot continue taking care of her second litter, confined to the medicine cat den for an indefinite amount of time. With Bonejaw refusing to treat patients, her fate seems dire... and Mirepaw takes it upon themself to be there for their little siblings. Even with the amount of work on their list, Mirepaw understands their mother has little to no energy left to look after all of them as she tries to hang on to dear life. Their focus shifts from simply being a good warrior to being a good caretaker too.

TLDR.
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ UNDER LEADERSHIP OF CHILLEDSTAR.
    ─ SPANS FROM APRIL TO NOVEMBER, 2023.
    IMPORTANT KEY EVENTS.
    . . .

TLDR.

• MM.DD.YYTHREAD TITLE HERE -- Explanation.

Last edited:
  • pjjxPwf.jpeg
  • 4RPCMjh.png
    ━━━━━━━ LILACFUR ━━━━━━━
    "I've known you for as long as I can remember."
    COMFORT
    ██████████
    AFFECTION
    ██████████
    TRUST
    ██████████

♥ ♥ ♥​
    More in-depth information here.
  • 506.jpg
    ━━━━ CHILLEDSTAR ━━━━
    "I'll serve you for as long as I breathe."
    APPROVAL
    █████████
    AFFINITY
    ██████████
    INTEREST
    ██████████

♥ ♥ ♥​
  • 366.jpg
    ━━━━ BETONYFROST ━━━━
    "...why?"
    HOSTILITY
    █████████
    FEAR
    ██████████
    DISTRUST
    ██████████

♥ ♥ ♥​
  • 04.30.24 — Created.

Last edited:

• pjjxPwf.jpeg
  • IWtuov4.png

Code:
    [color=transparent]-[/color]

[box=45%][justify][size=3][color=lightgray]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

[b][color=#F2E1CA][outline=black]"Speech."[/outline][/color][/b][/color][/size][color=lightgray][/color][color=lightgray][font=helvetica]

[tabs][tab=˗ˏˋ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ][img]https://i.imgur.com/pjjxPwf.jpeg[/img][/tab]
    [tab=/][size=3]✦ [font=segoe ui][b][color=#879BA1]OOC[/color][/b] -[/font][/size][/tab]
    [tab=ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴ ´ˎ˗][quote][size=4][font=segoe ui][b][i][color=#879BA1][outline=black]MIREPURR[/outline][/color][/i][color=black][/color][/b][/font][/size][font=segoe ui] ⸝⸝[color=transparent]--[/color] [size=3]SHADOWCLAN [color=transparent]--[/color] THEY/THEM [color=transparent]--[/color] 22 MOONS[/size][/font][size=3][/size][/quote]
    [indent][size=3][font=segoe ui]✦ Fluffy lilac tortoiseshell with light blue eyes.
    ✦ Penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/%CB%8F-%F0%9D%99%A0%F0%9D%99%96%F0%9D%99%A7%F0%9D%99%A2%F0%9D%99%9A%F0%9D%99%A3-%C2%B4.1619/][color=#F2E1CA]ˏ 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣 ´[/color][/url][/font][/size][font=segoe ui][/font][/indent][/tab]
    [tab=ᓚᘏᗢ 03.18.24][/tab][/tabs][/font][/color][font=helvetica][/font][/justify][/box]
  • jF5bldT.png

Code:
    [box=63%][justify][img]https://i.imgur.com/8Xs7ngd.png[/img]
    [font=helvetica][color=lightgray][outline=black]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec hendrerit, ex porta dictum suscipit, leo quam feugiat ipsum, ut placerat justo nulla eu nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer scelerisque tempor magna. Aliquam lorem quam, gravida in enim eu, mollis luctus augue. Nam varius id orci a euismod. In ac pharetra augue.

Duis pretium consectetur felis, non feugiat massa pellentesque id. Donec consequat, nisi aliquam iaculis sollicitudin, neque magna egestas ante, eget imperdiet sem eros et mauris.

Curabitur consectetur justo sed ex ultricies, ac pharetra mi vulputate. Donec sagittis ac leo non ultricies. Cras feugiat enim ut fermentum sollicitudin. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus et tristique neque, consectetur euismod metus. Sed bibendum facilisis nulla, a blandit risus cursus eget. Mauris id ex sit amet metus vehicula pellentesque. Praesent faucibus pulvinar neque, nec porta nisi posuere blandit. Nullam pharetra ultrices ipsum quis iaculis. 

[color=#9C9DBD][b]"Speech."[/b][/color][/outline][/color][/font]

[box=100%][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE][/box]

[columns=2][box=100%][justify][color=transparent]---[/color][/justify][/box][justify]

[box=100%][left][tabs]
    [tab=TRUTH BE TOLD][img]https://i.imgur.com/8Xs7ngd.png[/img][/tab]
    [tab=✦][size=5][font=impact][outline=black] [i][color=#847266]M[/color][color=#8B7B6E]I[/color][color=#938576]R[/color][color=#9A8E7E]E[/color][color=#A29886]P[/color][color=#A9A28E]U[/color][color=#B1AB96]R[/color][color=#B8B59E]R[/color][/i] [color=#9C9DBD]✦[/color][/outline][/font][outline=black][/outline][/size] [color=#8E99AA]SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR
    [size=2][font=verdana]────── THEY/THEM ✦ PENNED BY [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/karmen.1619/][color=#F2E1CA]KARMEN[/color][/url] ✦ 04/15[/font][/size][/color][size=2][font=verdana][/font][/size][/tab]
    [tab=I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE][/tab][/tabs][/left][/box][/justify][/columns][/justify][/box]

Last edited:

• pjjxPwf.jpeg
  • vIs5vyn.png

Code:
    [height=15px][B][FONT=IMPACT][SIZE=30px][color=#847266]I[/color] [color=#9C9080]T[/color][color=#A8A08D]A[/color][color=#B4AF9A]K[/color][color=#C0BFA7]E[/color] [color=#A8A08D]Y[/color][color=#9C9080]O[/color][color=#908173]U[/color][color=#847266]R[/color] [color=#847266]G[/color][color=#8A7C7B]L[/color][color=#908791]O[/color][color=#9692A7]O[/color][color=#9C9DBD]M[/color][/SIZE][/FONT]
    PUFF IT INTO PLUMES[/b][COLOR=#A2A8D3][/color][/HEIGHT][COLOR=#A2A8D3]
    [COLOR=#dbd8e3][height=10px][font=forte][I][color=#847266]i curl it up and[/color][/I][color=#847266][/color][/font][color=#847266][/color][/height][color=#847266][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [center][glow=white][color=white][size=8px]✧[/size] ° . [size=20px][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/peanut-butter-vibes-%E2%9C%A7%C2%B0-%E2%9C%A6-%C2%B0%E2%9C%A7-mirepurr.10598/][color=#F2E1CA]✶[/color][/url][/size] . ° [size=8px]✧[/size][/color][/glow][/center][/COLOR]

Last edited: