❀ Noors Clowder of Cats ❀

Noor ♡

「 darling, you’re divine . 」
Jun 7, 2022

❥NOOR’S CHARACTER HUBও
dcgn2g5-db33ad8e-ab04-46cc-a8ac-fc1c5e14730e.png

• Hi and welcome to my hoard!
    I don’t have a whole lot of rp boundaries but a few notes and things I would greatly appreciate being taken into consideration ❤

♡ My characters are always open to plots, interactions, and pings/mentions for threads relevant to them!

♡ As a personal preference, and to be completely transparent, I am not the biggest fan of sharing prefixes with my currently active characters! This does not extended to inactive, deceased, or dropped characters, and does in no way whatsoever have an effect on interactions either ICly or OOCly. With those things being said, I would be extremely appreciative for this to be taken into consideration, especially with characters in the same clan.
    ↪ I do my best to ensure I practice what I preach, and understand certain scenarios where characters who were established first but went inactive come back to activity, and other similar circumstances. Please note that this preference extends to my characters litters/adopts! I try to keep my naming lists up-to-date, but would be grateful for applicants to make sure their not using an active prefix, and to include alternative names!

♡ My character's opinions, dialogue, and perspectives are strictly IC and are not a reflection on me as a person! With this being said, I will not be making a note of this for all interacts or conflicts, as I hope it is a given.

♡ Personally, I would rather not involve my or commit my characters to serious future romance plots until they are AT LEAST 6 months old. I prefer to spend my characters kithood establishing dynamics and relationships with their peers before entertaining the idea of any sort of serious (future) romance!

♡ I use F2U pixels & images in my posting and signature templates, please hover above the image for artist credits & information.

I am always available for dm’s and plots! Please never hesitate to reach out, I love writing with you lovelies! You can always reach out on discord @/toyangel.

• @ROEFLAME .

@LITTLEKIT

• @LAKEMOON

@Pinekit ⭒

@mistybird [color=]SYMBOL[/color]

• @Briarpaw. 🕷

• N/A

• @Echolight

• @Foxpoppy . ⤏ gives a life for ___
    @Acornwish. ⤏ gives a life for ___
    @Larkfeather ! ⤏ gives a life for ___

• @. Wildflower . ⤏ Thunderclan ⤏ inactive
    @Cloudpaw . ⤏ Shadowclan ⤏ inactive
    @Sorrelpaw ! ⤏ Skyclan ⤏ hiatus (indefinite)
    @Petalstep . ⤏ Riverclan ⤏ hiatus (indefinite)

Last edited:

◸ ROEFLAME

Priority ▹ Thunderclan Main
↳ Quota: 20 posts per month
gender ▹ Female + she/her
age ▹ 26 moons
↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month

clan ▹ Lead Warrior of Thunderclan
Link to tags ▹ here.

created on ▹ 07.26.22

Last edited by a moderator:

◸ BRIARTHORN