β™‘ Family
β™‘ Protective of
β™‘ Admires
β™‘ Platonic Love
β™‘ Puppy-crush
β™‘ Crushing on
β™‘ Head-over-heels for
β™‘ Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how Deersong feels about them!

HUCKLEBERRY / β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
"Oh? Huckleberry sure is one cool cat. His vibes are just stellar and his big fluffy fur reminds me of this one cloud I saw once. I hope he likes the stone I gave him, keep his colors nice and bright. I sure would love to sit down with him one day and talk about whatever comes to mind. Maybe we'll learn more about each other while time passes.

COYOTEKIT / β™‘β™‘
"That little kit is my biggest hero, taking on a dog like that without so much as a thought is the bravest thing i've ever seen. I can't wait to watch him grow up and show the whole clan what he's made of. I just know he'll do a lot of great things, just you wait and see."

CHURRODREAM / β™‘β™‘β™‘
"The way that pretty kitty talks is just slammin'. I could listen to them for days if i'm being honest. Their brother just joined recently and I can tell just from how bright her aura was that day how happy it made her. Although I noticed a pretty color floating around in her aura that one day....I do wish I could talk to her about it. Maybe we can have a girls day someday.

THISTLEBACK / β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
"My Chompers!~ That tom cat just about has my heart in the curve of his claws. He understands me in a way not a lot of cats even try to. I'd give my very life for him, but something tells me that there's something in his past that's causing him to hold back from accepting my affections. Either way, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for him, cause I truly believe he's my soulmate, ya dig? I wonder if the day will come when I can really tell him how I feel about him or if it'll just be a wordless understanding, like how the moon just knows that the sun will always follow behind it."

BLAZESTAR / β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
"Blaze is the best leader I think Skyclan could ask for, though I do of course miss Rain, Blaze has done so much that i'm just sure that Rain is proud of him and the direction Blazestar has sent us in. I hope he knows just how radical he really is and that he's going to be the best father to his kittens. Maybe I could talk him into letting his kits call me Auntie Deer? Hehehe, oh well, either way Blazestar is truly like family to me, there isn't very much I would not follow him into, I just hope I make him just as proud."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chuff