storage ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โ˜… / ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Aut molestias quia sit porro odit est pariatur aliquam in maiores maiores est saepe porro. Et galisum enim est quisquam molestias aut iure eligendi cum aliquid deserunt qui explicabo reprehenderit est minus cupiditate et quam quasi.

Ea saepe voluptatum aut odit dolorem et architecto earum rem fugiat odio et quibusdam cumque ad facilis laborum sed explicabo vero. "Vel unde aliquid qui repudiandae cumque eum consequatur doloremque sit voluptatibus dicta aut animi saepe ut cupiditate omnis quo perspiciatis enim." Est eligendi natus quo maxime molestiae et voluptatem culpa.

Rem quod ipsa 33 veniam quod ut voluptatem quaerat eum quisquam vitae aut error laudantium et minima suscipit vel impedit earum. Ut harum sequi est consequatur, molestiae nam fuga consequuntur ut accusamus distinctio et voluptatem totam in quos dolorem. Eum amet omnis et quia minima qui quos sequi 33 numquam galisum. Eos internos assumenda non omnis quis qui porro quis cum quaerat inventore id dignissimos consequatur aut praesentium totam.

• ooc: n/a
  • . . โ˜… ADDERPAW of thunderclan, apprentice
    -- amab, he/him/his
    -- seven moons
    -- demisexual, demiromantic
    -- mentored by leafhusk
    . . โ˜… more information
    TAGS, WRITER, CONTACT
Code:
[box=50%][justify]Actions. [b][color=#b4380f]"Speech."[/color][/b]

[tabs][slide=lyrics]ooc: n/a[/slide]
[slide=symbol]art reference here[/slide]
[slide=lyrics][b][color=COLOR] . . โ˜… NAME[/color][/b] of __clan, rank
-- sexuality
-- one important piece of info
[b][color=#b4380f] . . โ˜…[/color][/b] more information
[url=tags url][b][color=COLOR][abbr=click for extended information]TAGS[/abbr],[/color][/b][/url] [b][color=COLOR][abbr=played by [insert]]WRITER[/abbr], [abbr=@username on discord]CONTACT[/abbr][/color][/b][/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Code:
[center][box="50%; background: url(https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79930085_kAJQc2xg5CdmHNp.png); background-size: cover; height: 200px; width: 200px;"][color=transparent].[/color][/box][/center]

Code:
[center][box="50%; background: url(https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79712565_gShKZxSGUIyaccM.png); background-size: cover; height: 210px; width: 311px;"][color=transparent].[/color][/box][/center]

BUT I WON'T SEE HUMANS & CITIES AS MORE THAN JUST A DISEASE

thunderclan apprentice, he/him, 8 moons | tags, played by emily เผŠเฟ อŽ. ๏ฝกหš ยฐ โŠน หš. โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Code:
[center][box="60%; height: auto width: auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 1px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; color: #6b3624;"][glow=#742d15][b][i]BUT I WON'T SEE HUMANS & CITIES AS MORE THAN JUST A DISEASE[/i][/b][/glow][/box]
[box="60%; height: autox; width: auto; margin-top: -20px; margin-left: 1px; margin-bottom: -8px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 12px; color: #7a3b13;"]thunderclan apprentice, he/him, 8 moons | [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/fighting-cow-how-could-we-forget-about-you-%E2%98%85-adderpaw.12628/][color=#7a3b13]tags[/color][/url], played by emily เผŠเฟ อŽ. ๏ฝกหš ยฐ โŠน หš. [font=tahoma]โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”[/font][/box][/center]

Last edited:
junebugwish!
๐”Œ skyclan daylight warrior . . . teetering on becoming a full skyclan warrior
โ€” afab, she/her \ undetermined sexuality atm
โ€” twenty moons, ages every first of the month
โ€” kind, curious soul. extroverted in nature, able to strike conversations with anyone she finds appealing in personality. often speaks too fast, temperament energetic resulting in her slurring words together from her excitement. mischievous, although not intentionally, will often cause trouble yet get away with it due to her honest deer-in-the-headlights expression and quivering lip signifying an incoming waterfall. always starstruck, will overreact to everything with a gasp and all. loves drama, yet swears she doesn't want to be a part of it. insecure about being a daylight warrior, wants to commit fully to her clan yet feels a sense of undying loyalty to her twoleg. will snap if anyone asks about her life outside of the clan, ashamed of her roots and wishing that she could be more.
โ€” appearance reference

rabbitpaw!
เป’ shadowclan apprentice, mentored by tbd . . . wishes they could be a mca
โ€” amab > nonbinary, they/them \ undetermined sexuality (too young)
โ€” seven moons old, ages on the __ of every month
โ€” anxiousness plagues the weary mind, tightening its grip as their desire to feel the thrill of the consequences of their actions so easily. jealousy riddles withered down, sickly bones that sway back and forth unsurely. oh to be healthy and alive, they would mourn to themselves like a ritual day by night. yet, despite their inner turmoil, socialness seeps through them with ease, pushing themselves to keep going for the sake of their sanity. it was good to talk to others, it kept them busy from thinking about the ____ (iโ€™m falling asleep as we speak rip the end of my brain working for once)​

Last edited:
8xY2J8x.png
BUT I WON'T SEE HUMANS & CITIES AS MORE THAN JUST A DISEASE เผŠเฟ อŽ. ๏ฝกหš ยฐ โŠน หš.
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”​
โ˜… adderpaw, apprentice of thunderclan
๐“…ซ amab, he/him | demisexual, open to relationships
โ˜… nine moons | ages every 29th of the month
๐“…ซ mentored by leafhusk | behind on all training
* snobby & reserved, does not communicate well & prefers not to. very judgmental, blunt with honesty, & insecure.

information | written by emily
Code:
[center][box=55%][fleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/8xY2J8x.png[/img][/fleft] [justify][size=14px][font=georgia][color=#6b3624][glow=#742d15][b][i]BUT I WON'T SEE HUMANS & CITIES AS MORE THAN JUST A DISEASE[/i][/b] เผŠเฟ อŽ. ๏ฝกหš ยฐ โŠน หš. [/justify][/font] [font=tahoma][center]โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”[/center][/font][/glow][/color][/size][justify][color=#a08460][size=12px]โ˜… [b]adderpaw[/b], apprentice of thunderclan 
๐“…ซ amab, he/him | demisexual, [abbr=dm to plot]open to relationships[/abbr]
โ˜… nine moons | ages every 29th of the month
๐“…ซ mentored by [abbr=written by maxine]leafhusk[/abbr] | behind on all training
[i]* snobby & reserved, does not communicate well & prefers not to. very judgmental, blunt with honesty, & insecure.[/i]

[url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/fighting-cow-how-could-we-forget-about-you-%E2%98%85-adderpaw.12628/][color=#a08460][abbr=click]information[/abbr][/color][/url] | written by emily[/size][/color][/justify][/box][/center]

Last edited:
bluebellswirl!
เฒ‡ windclan moor-runner . . . former barn cat from another land
โ€” afab, she/her \ heterosexual, heteromantic
โ€” twenty-two moons, ages every twenty-second of the month
โ€” wip, stereotypical sweet southern gal who will call you "hun," "honey" & "sweetheart" and often uses her charm to get the things she wants. a bit of a flirt, talkative but not overbearing.
โ€” appearance reference