๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐™ธ ๐šƒ๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด? โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบ ๐™บ ๐™ด ๐™ฝ ๐™พ ๐™ฑ ๐™ธ

I'M TURNING OUT THE LIGHTS TO REMEMBER HOW TO SEE, 'TIL A RENAISSANCE TAKES PLACE AND RESUSCITATES THE COLOR OF PAINT AND DIVINITY โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบ PINTEREST
78616490_MkUcbNLrjBdPfYR.png
K E N O B I โ€” responds to the use of "obi" as a nickname.
โœฉ born on 12.25.2023
โœฉ makaria โ™ก pouncival
โœฉ amab, uses he/him
โœฉ owned by a twoleg couple
โœฉ brother to 4 [npc] siblings
โœฉ demisexual [undiscovered]
new bookshelves with old tomes; crushed velvet lightly perfumed with warm incense; tiger's eye lamp finials polished to gleaming like the bands of jupiter; the astral wheat field of a nebula and all its patient potential bound in celestial motes.
78364652_ORECPcaiZjMoc5r.png
When we consider time, we think of the past at our backs and the future somewhere ahead on the horizon. We do not yet see it, but we wait to; we move forward, creating distance between ourselves and history, but the same conceptualization does not apply to Kenobi. He wears his future on his shoulders and sets his eyes on what once was, intrigued endlessly by the memories of those around him and the history worn by the world beyond his twoleg den. He collects idle curiosities with an intense fervor: a bit of twoleg refuse here and a strangely-shaped pebble there. This hunger drives him toward the outdoors, eager to understand what is simultaneously intriguing and dangerous. A complete picture, in his mind, is best served by the depth of dimension sunlight and shadow bring when they battle over a stone.

This is not to say he has no interest in the future; in fact, he seeks to better shape what rests at his back with what he can see: yesterday, yesterweek, yestermoon, yesteryear. Naturally, such a driven, keen creature is flawed in that very pursuit of accomplishment. Ambition seeds arrogance, after all, and alone with his twolegs, currently lacking proper socialization, this self-assurance will be his greatest obstacle. Kenobi fights vulnerability with brash confidence, a terrible, cyclical prison of his own making. What pleasant charm and eloquence he develops as he ages will not always offset or soothe hackles raised by his brazen vaunting.
the chrysalis shade of purpling twilight when daylight blue slowly, inexorably deepens into midnight; a fledgling hawk's down making way for darkening flight feathers; the constellation-glint of scavenged specular hematite held to the sunlight.
78364539_wENTTDDYLsOLHpg.png

His eyes are warm, round, and painfully blue, as ready to explore the horizon as a blue metalmark butterfly. When he ages, a wavy, rich mane will bloom from his throat, and when he falls to sleep curled into himself, he delights in the pretended intimacy.

Of his more immediately noticeable traits is, of course, his distinctive patterning. Like wings tucked against his sides, his chocolate tabby markings wait to take flight (and he so wishes he could). In conjunction with his gentle oak palette is the creamy white fur of his belly, chest, and tail. It lines his toe-tips almost delicately, and flecks his pelt in a way reminiscent of a painter flicking their brush at random. His face seems much more deliberately shaded, his eyes framed with partial spectacles.

His build is indecisive, his mother's towering size tempered by his father's shorter stature, leaving Kenobi to reach a maximum of eleven pounds (or perhaps more, given his ample feasting on canned meats). His paws are fairly broad, yet delicately wielded โ€” precious instruments of inquiry.

Last edited:

โœฉโ‚Šโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†โœฉโ‚Š P L A Y L I S T
1. "Rabbit Hole" by Mindy Gledhill
"little one, little one, you hear the call / of the wild in the woods when the darkness falls / you take a tumble clumsily / it's nobody's fault, you couldn't see / now you're falling down the rabbit hole / there are always doors to open / new dimensions to explore / but you won't know until you're in a thousand pieces on the floor"
2. "Waiting for the Snow" by Of Monsters and Men
"i'm waiting for the snow / i'm waiting for a vision / so i can feel brighter / so i can feel lighter / i used to make mountains / but then they grew bigger than me / i thought that i'd climb my way up high / but what if i tumble?"
3. "Bad Wine and Lemon Cake" by The Jane Austen Argument
"i see this is how my little life could be / and i'm filling it with things / like furniture i find on the street / and all of the special things i like to eat / pictures of people that i'd like to meet / and it's so pretty and so lonely / so don't you worry i'm completely fine / i'm fine / don't you worry i'm completely fine / i am just so fucking fine"
4. "Little Bird" by The Weepies
"a wind in the trees and a road / that goes winding 'onder / from here, i see rain, i hear thunder / somewhere, there's sun / open your window and look upon / all the kinds of alive you can be / be still, be light, believe me / little bird"
5. "I'm Still Here" by John Rzeznik
"i'm a boy, no, i'm a man / you can't take me and throw me away / i want a moment to be real / wanna touch things i don't feel / wanna hold on and feel i belong"

โœฉโ‚Šโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†โœฉโ‚Š T H R E A D . T R A C K E R
March 4th, 2024: Kenobi meets Mojito and gets his first glimpse of the world outside his twoleg den.
"Hello!" Obi strains against it further, catching a glimpse of pale fur. "If you are a friend, you're welcome to be hereโ€” but if you aren't, I must ask you to leave. I'm very busy and I only make exceptions for friends."

"Well!" Mojito stammers despite himself. "You can't make me leave! So I guess...we're friends?"

March 7th, 2024: Kenobi meets Michael and extends an offer of friendship, hoping to learn more.
"Hello? Is that you, my friend?"

"I- um.. I don't think so? I...suppose I could be, though?"

"You could be? That is, you'd like to be? Of course you would! I am a very good friend to have." He tilts his chin and squares his shoulders, all with a pleasant smile.

March 8th, 2024: Kenobi meets Ditto and officially learns what to call butterflies.
"What do you call those winged things? Not birds, mind you; I know what those are."

"The butterflies?" Ditto suggests, features creasing into a small frown of contemplation. "Describe them."

"Well! They are quite small, no larger than my pawโ€” or even the tip of my tail, for that matter. One landed on my den here, and I counted six legs, isn't that wonderful? I thought our four must be quite a lot if twolegs only have...two, of course."

Last edited:

โœฉโ‚Šโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†โœฉโ‚Š R E L A T I O N S H I P S . / . O P I N I O N S
Mojito:
status: newly-made friends and hopeful for a longer-lasting friendship
Friendship Meter
current association: budding sunlight like morning dew; warm, yet distant
conversation quality: 5/10; mostly stimulating, but room for improvement
significant threads: 1

Ditto:
status: acquaintances; impressed by their knowledge of the world
current association:
conversation quality: