๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐, ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐šž๐š™ โ‹ฑโ™ฐโ‹ฐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

• rose5.png
    ROSEMIRE โธบโธบ BURN AND STAY ; THAT'S WHAT WE CALL TRADITION
    r o s e โธบ a prickly bush or shrub that typically bears red fragrant flowers.
    m i r e โธบ marshy or swampy land; a troublesome or intractable situation.

formerly known as roseal (hence "rose"). "full" name was surr'oseal'isme.
    cisgender male, uses he / him. confused, but not angered by any others.
    pansexual grayromantic. open for flings; uninterested in romance. 54 โ˜ฝs.
    warrior of shadowclan. once drifted between the pine and marsh groups.

note he suffers from ptsd and dissociative amnesia. posts will be tagged.
    โ€‹
  • 52352303_Bp76IM9JkQfSlHd.png

rosemire is a very tall feline, though not quite towering. his ghostly pelt is one of his more immediately identifying traits, provided he hasn't slathered himself in mud to camouflage his fur from potential prey. the thick, jagged scarring wreathing his neck is possibly even more glaring than his albino hide, and while not incredibly deep, they were still inflicted severely enough that no fur can hide them.
    โ€‹
    โ€‹
  • roseal was a fairly charismatic, friendly sort of person. he did not like to involve himself in the disputes between pine and marsh, but he did have a natural curiosity for more personal details. he liked getting to know the people around him, regardless of their allegiance, and while a bit jaded, he did not allow it to outweigh his hope.

rosemire, however, has changed: while he does not fumble for words, he has not held onto his old charm. he is noticeably disillusioned and prone to bitterness, and encounters greater obstacles to making meaningful relationships. while he does joke with a similar frequency, it is often exhaustedly, as though it drains his energy to attempt lightheartedness. he does not like this new demeanor of his, but struggles to correct himself and backpedal to a far less pessimistic perspective. he feels that he holds too tightly to events others have moved on from, and envies their ease while simultaneously detesting it.

he is not without kindness, nor is he compassionless; he may not think positively of some of his clanmates, for example, but he would not turn his back on them. for all that he may dislike how/why the clans have come to be, and for all that he has thought of going elsewhere, he does not leave. in shadowclan, he has a purpose, however small, and he clings to it so tightly that it would suffocate if it could breathe.

โธบon starclan: after the great battle, when the fallen rose as star-hewn silhouettes to direct the survivors into clans, rose was skeptical to say the least. he disagreed with their decision to fragment the two groups further, which he saw (and sees) as an attempt to make conflicts more "manageable" and smaller-scale than the great battle was. his distaste has only increased as animosity between clans has grown. starclan had fought in the great battle, some of them esteemed members of their communities in high regardโ€” what hope do they have of mitigating conflict? if starclan's authority weren't accepted as the weightiest, rosemire may not despise them as he does, but they've chosen flawed leaders and inspired worship. he's heard disagreements over which clan is most favored by them, and harbors intense disgust over the new justifications for hostility.
    โ€‹
  • (wip low-effort list until i can make it pretty)
    admires: nobody LOL
    close friends: no one yet
    friends: karth (buckthorn), chittertongue
    likes: rubble, heavybranch, roosterstrut, clayfur, sometimes smogmaw, comfreypaw
    extremely bitter: cicadastar, sootstar, briarstar, boneripple
    dislikes: cicadastar, sootstar, howlingstar, blazestar, chilledstar is on thin fuckin ice
    despises: starclan
    โ€‹
  • ย 
  • "i don't like to get dirty" by the ropes
    you can all go fuck yourselves / you can all go burn in hell / but if there's anything you need at all / i would help you out / i'll be the one who cheers / when the end is near / but if someone had to save the day / i guess i'd volunteer

"part i" by gracchus
    another smile breaking / another six feet underground / as my mind keeps racing / another meaning never found / how could you know / that i have nothing to lose? / so put that gun to my head / and i'll be watching you shoot

"where to begin" by adam watts
    i've been seeking out a feeling of power / in the dungeons underneath the holiest towers / is my soul a dump for chemical waste / adding sugar to poison, 'til i'm loving the taste

"not havin' a blast" by demi the daredevil
    rev up, get up / you're fine, get over what you cry for / programmed cleverness, recorded wit / quick stimulus, react automatic / i just can't function no more 'cause i'm low / not havin' a blast / it's all too fast, i'm alone / where's our sadness? compassion? compassionless

"the fox" by north bloom
    i thought i was always awake / i thought i wouldn't make a mistake but / they say i lost hold of the glue / they say that my view is skewed / talking to myself / chronically dire / reliable liar / please don't let me be / don't let me become the fox
    โ€‹

Last edited:
70942987_ex7UrnHUDAgURGJ.png
LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND AVOID MY GAZE โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
hitchhiker (hitch). named by twolegs to reference where they found him.
formerly known as rosemire. loner name was roseal. 54 moons. he / him.
pansexual grayromantic. uninterested in romance. may be open to flings.
former warrior of shadowclan. once drifted between the pine and marsh.

suffers from ptsd & dissociative amnesia. currently in dissociative fugue.
owned by busy couple not often home. he knows them by many names.
โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ 'CAUSE A STRANGER'S FACE IS STUDYING ME
PHYSICALITY NOTES
hitch is a very tall feline, though not quite towering. his ghostly pelt is one of his more immediately identifying traits. before, the thick, jagged scarring wreathing his neck was possibly even more glaring than his albino hide, but hitch wears a bandana collar that now conceals these scars. while it is typically pink with a gold, starry pattern, he will occasionally wear different bandanas. one thing remains constant: he does not remove his collar, and he will reject anyone's attempts to do soโ€” potentially aggressively, depending on how insistent they are.

PERSONALITY NOTES
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est.