[🍂 ] WINDCLAN FALL MASS ADOPTS

Adopt #: 5
Name: Stormcloud
Relations: Elder sibling to Sedgepounce, littermate to Beetlenose
Appearance: Long-haired stylized blue tabby w/ high white and vitiligo. Stormy blue-grey eyes, pink skin, and a small but highly agile build. (reference)
Personality: Gentle, idealistic, reserved, soft-spoken, submissive, timid, introverted, nervous, insecure, kind-hearted.
Backstory: Her lack of closeness with Sedgepounce, on her end at least, can be more attributed to her timidity than her studiousness. When she was younger she often had trouble making new friends or socializing with anyone more extroverted or energetic than herself, which her younger sibling very much was. However, as an adult she is trying painfully hard to correct her crippling shyness, and would love to get to know her little brother more. Thanks to her slight frame and nervous disposition, Stormcloud knew at a very young age that she wanted to follow the path to being a Tunneler. She enjoys the cool, dark systems beneath their moors, often preferring the safety of solitude within the tunnels to being forced to participate in other clan activities. A devout worshipper of Starclan, Storm takes great pride in Windclan's closeness to the Moonstone and their ancestors, and often spends her night staring up at the stars, wondering if they're watching her back. She would not consider herself to be Sootstar loyalist, but is at all times completely devoted to Windclan and therefore, whoever is leading them. The current turmoil within the clan has greatly stressed her out, and she does her best to keep from inserting herself into one side or the other. She just wants the clan to go back to being the unified, tight-knit group they once were.
Other: <3

Last edited:
hi i'm stealing a slot for myself now lol

Adopt #: 5: sedgepounce older sibling
Name: hawkswoop
Relations: sedgepounce, beetlenose, cloudtail / stormcloud
Appearance: dark gray tabby with low white
Personality: quiet, studious, sharp
Backstory: hawkswoop has never really been naturally good at anything, or at least he feels that way. he's had to claw his way to success and maintains this standing through steady dedication. he's no-nonsense and doesn't have time for games
Other: :3c

• Love
Reactions: limerence