NAME
WARRIOR
RANK
RIVERCLAN
CLAN
FEMALE
PRONOUNS
14 ☾'s
    a pretty longhaired silver tabby with mossy green eyes long legged with a slender frame, carawaysong is built most similarly to her parent, willowroot. homage to the oriental breed is paid in long, wide set ears and an elegantly sloped muzzle, the warrior carries the mantle of riverclan's beauty with graceful ease. feathered tufts define her angular features and tail, with silky silver and black fur decorating the rest of her pelt. carawaysong has a muted green gaze, defined by dark stripes and a heavy lash line.

she carries herself confidently, movements elegant and smooth with an gentle expression that is easily hardened.
    ⤷ longhaired classic silver tabby, 50% oriental longhair, carries non-silver and solid link.

MENTALITY
    charismatic / stubborn / kind / loyal / cunning / headstrong / quick-tempered. carawaysong is a warrior who puts riverclan first, loyal more-so to the land and clan as a whole than selective cats in it. still, she is a kind creature. caring deeply for and craving genuine connection with her clanmates. she enjoys kitsitting, and can even be found helping apprentice's with chores to check in on their progress, offering help where she can. a hard worker, she is focused on patrol or when completing tasks. despite this, there is an almost carefree air about her when off work.

being named after them, the tabby has a strong admiration for her mother, willowroot, often looking to her for what she should do. because of this, her standards for herself are high. perceived failures are taken harshly, carawaysong is ever determined to remedy them.

she has a stubborn streak, opinionated in her own right, the warrior isn't a stranger to digging her heels into what she believes is right. orders are at risk to be taken with a grain of sand unless she sees reasoning behind them. carawaysong is not above a white lie to obtain these goals, and despite her hardworking nature, it is not out of character for her to take the easy way out of something if she spots it quickly enough. ​
  • RELATIONS
    GEN 2. WILLOWROOT xx POPPYSPLASH. SISTER TO BUMBLENOSE, MINNOWTAIL, HAZECLOUD, AND MOSSPOOL

MENTORING na
    MENTORED BY nightfish
    ADMIRES willowroot, poppysplash
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS tba
    NOTABLE ENEMIES tba

INTERACTION
    SINGLE; BISEXUAL
    trusts easily, skeptical of those outside of riverclan. selective with close friendships, generally treats other amicably until given reason not to.
    SMELLS OF water lily & sage
    SOUNDS LIKE low feminine voice with a gentle rasp
    speech is #e8dfd8

• HISTORY
    Blah blah blah blah.
  • Code:
    [box=65%][justify][font=georgia][subquote=#e8dfd8][color=#c7c7ad]-ˋˏ ༻✧༺ ˎˊ-[/color] text[/subquote][TABS][slide=WELCOME TO THE STORM] [color=#e8dfd8][b] [/b][/color][b][color=#c7c7ad]OOC ↛ [/color][/b]
    [/slide][slide= ˎˊ───‎ ༺][quote][center][abbr=by cheets][img height='275px']https://i.imgur.com/p7LLlQL.png[/img][/abbr][/center][/quote][/slide][slide= I AM THUNDER‎ ‎‎‎⚔︎ ][fleft][bimg]https://i.imgur.com/o2PFZOl.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=4][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/ship-to-wreck%E3%80%8A%E2%9C%A7%E3%80%8Bcarawaypaw.8530/#post-54801][color=#C7C7AD][b][font=book antiqua]CARAWAYSONG[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#e8dfd8][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=#e8dfd8][i] SHE/HER, WARRIOR OF RIVERCLAN, 14 ☾'s[/i][/color]
    [color=#c7c7ad]⭃[/color] a tall and slender longhaired silver tabby with olive green eyes.
    [color=#c7c7ad]⭃[/color] [abbr= 2ND GEN, SISTER TO MINNOWTAIL, BUMBLENOSE, MOSSPOOL & HAZEWISH.][i]willowroot x poppysplash[/i][/abbr] / /  [abbr=FORMERLY MENTORED NA.]currently mentoring [i]none.[/i][/abbr]
    [color=#c7c7ad]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking ↛  [url=LINK][color=#e8dfd8]see battle info here[/color][/url]
    [color=#C7C7AD]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/vayle.773/][color=#e8dfd8]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#e8dfd8]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#E8DFD8]" ALL THE STONES AND KINGS OF OLD[/COLOR] [COLOR=#C7C7AD]⚔︎
    [FRIGHT] WILL HEAR US SCREAMING AT THE COLD "[/FRIGHT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/slide][/tabs][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
HISTORY // THREADS ✧ utd 10.20

Last edited:
MENTORING ༺

• CURRENTLY MENTORING NONE
    former apprentices na

• elaborate
  • small general blurb here

FIGHTING
    proficient land fighter, struggles more with water combat due to having a drypaw mentor.

HUNTING
    adequate hunter/fisher. will pass on sufficient land hunting skills as well as fishing.

BONUS SKILLS
    lore/diplomacy carawaysong is intent on preserving the history of riverclan, as well as a maintaining a diplomatic knowledge on other clans affairs. her apprentices will be taught this through stories or other lessons and may be quizzed on what they know.
    swimming a strong swimmer, carawaysong will instill the importance of knowing how to navigate and respect the river into her apprentice.
    skill elaborate

• rules/expectations/any other additional info

Last edited: