ANY CLAN THROUPLE ADOPTS // OPEN

Kitty-Kat-

drinking lemonade and playing with my hair
Jun 7, 2022
ANYCLAN THROUPLE ADOPTS

I really wanted to make a character in a a cute poly relationship so I figured I'd just make an adoption!

BACKSTORY
Frond was born into a feral colony that made its home in an abandoned lot. Life there was peaceful and thriving - food was plentiful, love was abundant (with polyamory not uncommon), friendships and families were tight knit, and the task of caring for kits was seen as the responsibility of the entire group. Frond never wanted for anything, not even mates, finding himself two partners to settle down with an eventually start his own family. Unfortunately, the good times weren't meant to last - twolegs began trapping their friends and family. Few of them ever came back, and those who did came back changed and unable to have kits. With tearful goodbyes to those who chose to stay and risk capture rather than abandon the home they loved so much, they fled their home and found themselves wandering from twolegplace to twolegplace before stumbling upon the clans. Eager to return to life within a group, they decide to join the clans and learn their ways.

RULES
It is preferred but not required that they stick together in one clan, as long as you are okay with the IC setbacks and consequences of cross-clan relationships.
These characters can be any age from 14-20 moons old at start, and will age real time on the 1st to keep things simple.
Genetics are completely FFA, anything goes except being purebred. Go wild with whatever ancestry, stylization, mutations, whatever, so long as it's realistic enough to be roleplayed. They can have been born into the colony like frond, or might have joined later on, as the group was very open and welcoming.
You must stay active with this characters. They don't have to be your main, but at least a post or two every two weeks minimum. These are also not characters that should be used as cannon fodder - please keep them alive until at least January.
I would highly prefer that these characters not be abusive. This relationship doesn't have to be perfect, because nothing real ever is, but I would like them to have a happy, functional relationship at the very least.
Interactions, and their dynamic can and likely will be discussed and decided on via pm or discord, but your more than welcome to include any ideas in your form.
These will be FCFS with approval - as long as there's nothing super clashing in their bio they'll probably be accepted.

SLOTS
Frond // Demi-Boy // Any Clan (will follow partners) // Played By Kitty-Kat-
Mushroom // Enby Feminine // Any Clan (will follow partners) // Played By Wolf_
Slot Three // Any Gender // Any Clan // Played By

Last edited:

FRONDSPOTS
I've been looking for someone to put up with my bullshit

• Frond | Frondspots
    reasoning: 'Frond' for the his love of plants; 'spots' for his spotted pelt
    also known as alias, title

17 months old
    birthdate: 00/00
    ages real time on the 1st

demi-boy [amab]
    uses masculine/gender-neutral pronouns (he/they)

panromantic | pansexual | polyamorous
    taken by 'name' & 'name'; not looking
    prefers?

current alliance | warrior
    born and raised in a far off feral colony; fled to avoid TNR
    no past ranks

created 09/20/22 | updated 09/20/22 | subaccount
    toyhouse
    all opinions are ic
    played by kitty-kat-
  • sh orange spotted tabby w low white and curled ears; carries longhair, dilute
    a tiny ball of bright ginger fur, Frond is easily mistaken as an apprentice due to his underwhelming stature. lithe and limber, he's small but agile, full of energy and life. while small for his age, his limbs seem very proportional to his figure, with large paws, a circular head, and round-tipped curled back ears completing the look. a pelt of cream and apricot lays beneath fiery red spots, which become thicker bands along his tail and legs. a pale apricot face with faded tabby markings, dark pointed ears and a white muzzle, with white socks and a while underbelly to match, and striking sunshine yellow eyes with a leaf-green ring around the edges.
    has central heterochromia
    no scars
    smells like citrus

design by artist | visual reference
    accessories: n/a
    hygiene: very neat and tidy, keeps pelt well groomed
    body language: tall and strong, doesn't seem to mind his smaller stature, posture always looks like he's about to throw hands even when happy; has a very expressive face
    voice claim:
    face claim:
    aesthetic:

100% | overall healthy
    no current illnesses or injuries
    no chronic illnesses or disabilities
  • energetic | chaotic | passionate | loving | positive
    positive: excitable, active, confident, fun-loving, modest, affectionate
    neutral: competitive, outspoken, uninhibited, unpredictable, brash, well-meaning
    negative: emotional, hot-tempered, impulsive, clumsy, transparent, undisciplined, clingy

being around frond is like being around a tiny gremlin running rampant on a sugar high. high energy and high maintenance, it takes a lot to keep Frond from causing chaos everywhere he goes. bright and brash and bold, he's a very outgoing and social tom, eager to make friends and get to know others, but just as easy to make an enemy out of once wronged. expressive and unable to lie to save his life, he wears his emotions and heart on his sleeve, good or bad. he's definitely an optimist, and sees the good in any situation, and when things gets hard he does his best to lighten the mood. he absolutely adores his partners, to the point of sometimes coming across as a bit clingy, but he means well.
    constantly moving and fidgeting, only stills when he sleeps
    speaks fast and a bit too loud, often forgets to breathe as he speaks and has to pause to take massive inhales before continuing to ramble on
    likes: rainbows, sunshine, warmth, summertime, tree climbing, swimming, stargazing, his partners, kits
    dislikes: rudeness, being bossed around, sitting still, small spaces, storms, anything with 'too many legs'
    favorite food: mouse
    favorite color: all of them
    favorite time of day: noon
    favorite flower: sunflowers, daisies, roses, and honeysuckle
    favorite weather: the hotter the better

mentally stable | ADHD
    symptoms include fidgets, high energy, trouble focusing, trouble regulating moods, auditory processing issues, hyperfixations, verbal and physical tics
  • NPC x NPC | gen 01
    two npc littermates (tbn, tbn)
    no other siblings
    other relations:

in a relationship with name & name | 1/3 shipname
    previously crushing on: none
    previously in a relationship with: none
    children: none
    grandchildren: none

extroverted | forms platonic relationships easily | romantic relationships take effort
    close friends:
    friends:
    trusts:
    dislikes:
    distrusts:
    rivals:
    enemies:

• mentally medium | physically medium | attack in bold gold and tag
    strengths: agility, flexibility, speed, hunting
    weaknesses: low stamina, lacks strength and power, not the best fighter
    other skills: swimming, climbing,
    peaceful powerplay is allowed
    healing powerplay is allowed
    non-peaceful powerplay is not allowed

morally good | loyalty to family comes first
    might start first
    might end fights
    might run away
    won't attack kits
    will attack elders
    will maim
    won't kill
  • kithood
    Frond was born into a feral colony that made its home in an abandoned lot. Life there was peaceful and thriving - food was plentiful, love was abundant (with polyamory not uncommon), friendships and families were tight knit, and the task of caring for kits was seen as the responsibility of the entire group. Frond never wanted for anything, not even mates, finding himself two partners to settle down with an eventually start his own family. Unfortunately, the good times weren't meant to last - twolegs began trapping their friends and family. Few of them ever came back, and those who did came back changed and unable to have kits. With tearful goodbyes to those who chose to stay and risk capture rather than abandon the home they loved so much, Frond fled their home alongside their partners and found themselves wandering from twolegplace to twolegplace before stumbling upon the clans. Eager to return to life within a group, they decide to join the clans and learn their ways.
    adulthood
    quick blurb

birth | thread
    quick blurb
    event | thread
    quick blurb
    event | thread
    quick blurb
  • open/closed to plotting | thread
    quick blurb with name; phase 0/0; etc.

• [ code] code here (delete spaces)
    [/ code]

PREVIOUS NAME ; CURRENT NAME — ✦
  • GENERALlyrics
    Mushroomdrop + Mushroom
    ↪ Mushroom ;; after their mothers favorite fungi // Drop ;; for their elegance​
    AFAB Enby Feminine, they/them/ze/hir
    ↪ sexuality - crushing? in a relationship?​
    18 month ;; every 1st
    Warrior of ??clan (will follow partners) // Part of a colony
    Demisexual Biromantic, polyamorous
  • APPEARANCElyrics
    A lynx point cat with green/hazel eyes
    ↪ Mushroom is a rather tall, lanky cat with a long tail and rounded ears. They have a very angular face that often is mistaken as displeasure, they have RBF, and almond shaped greenish hazel eyes. They have a long-medium length lynx point coat with a feathery tail and tufts that stick out between their toes​
    smells like sweet grass and lemon
    sounds like Rarity from MLP
    no physical illnesses
    ↪ link to toyhouse!​
  • PERSONALITYlyrics
    POSITIVE TRAITS: Adaptable, Confident, Fearless, Decisive, Passionate
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: Ambitious, Impersonal, Sarcastic, Self-Concious
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: Aloof, Cynical, Frightening, Neurotic, Obessive
    ↪ Mushroom is a very elegant cat, heiring on the side of queenly almost in how they present themselves. They always have their shoulders back and head held high even in deep depressive episodes. They are fiercely protective and bull headed to a fault, often over looking others feelings for what they believe in their head. They tend to stick to their head a lot and it can lead to a lot of misunderstandsing or fights amongst friends. They're a bit aloof in terms of they don't go actively looking for friends or others' to talk to, they always have a reason. Mushroom suffers from severe depression and delusion that sometimes manifest themselves as sleep paralysis, so they tend to be awake at most hours of the day and night. Though they are loyal, they tend to serve that loyalty to those deemed worthy like their partners or any friends they make, not as a whole.​
    Major Depressive Disorder, Delusions
    ↪ list MBTI type here...
    ↪ or hogwarts houses. or pokemon types, whatever you're into​
  • RELATIONSHIPSlyrics
    Fairy x Chester
    ↪ Dandelion, Daisy and Moss​
    mates with Frond and TBD
    ↪ no offspring​
    mentored by no one
    ↪ currently mentoring no one
    ↪ mentored no one​
    FRIENDS:
    DISLIKES:
    HATES:
  • INTERACTIONlyrics
    what are they like in battle? difficulty level
    will they start fights? end fights? run away?
    ↪ STRENGTH: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ DEXTERITY: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ SPEED: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ STEALTH: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ SWIMMING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ HUNTING: ★☆☆☆☆​
    what are they like mentally when interacting?
    a conversationalist? a grump? easy to talk to or not?
    ↪ STRATEGY: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ PERCEPTION: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ MEMORY: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ HEALING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ WISDOM: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ MOTIVATION: ★☆☆☆☆​

A quick question before I drop an application!

Do these cats have to be from the colony, or would it be possible for this third cat to be a newer addition, or even a 'work in progress' for the relationship? I'm just curious because I've been thinking about getting one of my older characters active and moving them to Thunderclan to help with activity, and I think they could be a good fit for this dynamic?

If you were down, maybe your cats could run into him out on the border and they could hit it off, giving your cats a reason to join TC? And then we could develop the romance ICly?

Again, if you'd prefer for them to all come from the colony that's totally fine, I just wanted to run it by you in case it was doable, as this is probably gonna be the last character I make for a little while so if it's possible for me to make it my one boy then that's awesome, but if not I can totally make a new boy for this specifically :D