shop beat's comms get em while they're hot (open)

beatles

probably listening to old people music
Nov 26, 2022
  • welcome to my comms page! please read the full terms of service before ordering. you are more than welcome to post your form on this thread or dm me with it (:

CONTACT INFO:
    contact through discord (beaaats) is preferred, though i can be reached on-site as well!

PAYMENT:
    i mainly use paypal (USD only) but can work out other forms of payment if needed. you will pay after i send you the finalized product (:

OTHER THINGS:
    — please only one type of comm at a time. for example, you may not order a headshot and fullbody in one go, but once i am done with your order you are more than welcome to send me another form if my shop is still open. this is to ensure that i don't get too overwhelmed!
    — i reserve the right to decline your order for whatever reason. i will try my best to deliver a piece that you're satisfied with, but if i wholeheartedly feel that i cannot accomplish what you're looking for, i'll let you know.
    — i primarily draw felines (including big cats) and canines. i'd be willing to draw other animals like foxes/vulpines, and bears. no humans for now!
    — no nsfw/fetish art, mecha, etc. light blood is fine!
    — i'm trying to get to a more consistent style so your piece may not look exactly similar to my current examples! i'm super open to you asking me to tweak or edit things during the process.
    — my turnaround time will vary depending on irl responsibilities ( i am a full-time student atm ), but more than likely won't take more than a few weeks. hit me up if you're curious about the progress!
    — i will more than likely be posting the finished comms on my social media (@jasmine___arts on instagram and beaaaats on deviantart). please let me know if you'd rather me not post your order!

i also post adopts to my toyhouse; check them out!

SLOTS:

- open
    - open

FORM:
    Code:
    preferred contact method: if discord, then include discord username
    type of comm: pls specify if shaded or flat!
    reference(s): photo references (realistic and/or drawn) only! you may include a written description in addition
    expression/pose/vibes/etc:
    background and/or outline?:
    other:
  • lionkitpfp.pngcomethsapr.png jersavviejan12.png Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 9.10.25 PM.png

PRICE: $13 (SHADING +$3)
    - can be symmetrical if requested!
    - background can be transparent, solid color or gradient, or a royalty-free image. colored outline can be added.
  • lionfbv2.pngcometv3.pngfoxlorecommv2.png

PRICE: $20 (SHADING + $5)
    - background can be transparent, solid color or gradient, or a royalty-free image. colored outline can be added.
  • lionchibioutline.pngvvinchibi.png halimedechibioutline.png

PRICE: $7
    - sizes can vary but will generally stay within the range of 300x300px
    - designs and accessories may be simplified
  • banner.png

PRICE: $5
    - symmetrical only!
    - can be headshot only (no chest) upon request
    - designs and accessories may be simplified

• OPTION 1 silverpridechibi.png OPTION 2cherrypridechibi.png

PRICE: $10
    - ~300x300px flat color only; designs/accessories may be simplified
    - any flag/can do half flags
    - small changes to the line such as ear tears, tufts, and smile can be made upon request. i have shorthair and longhair versions for each option
    - slight price increase from my normal chibis because 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the trevor project! (screenshot of donation will be linked here on july 1st)
    - looking for art for couples? add another character for $7 and i can draw them in customized/requested poses!

Attachments

• feathergazeoutline.png
    feathergazeoutline.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
type of comm: fullbody!
best method of contact: antlers#6169 on discord!
references and/or description: toyhouse
expression: something haughty, proud, regal. head tilted up,, he’s pretentious. edit: but you can also have free reign with the pose!! i see youre experimenting w ur style so feel free to get funky w him
background and/or outline?: maybe an outline? but otherwise just transparent!!
other: thank you so much aa your art is beautiful!! also here are his tags if it helps at all for personality / vibes !!

Reactions: beatles
type of comm: regular icon
best method of contact: discord, Icey !
references and/or description:
unknown-3.png

and her profile pic (:
expression: I like having her smiling in her headshots, but other than that you have free reign!
background and/or outline?: I like the look of the first two headshots, could you maybe put a forest or some trees behind her? If not, transparent is fine
other: thank you <3

Last edited:
slots have been opened back up! however, i am only taking comms for icons and head icons as of now. next week is the start of the spring semester and i don't want to be too swamped during that time <33 i am planning on opening fullbodies up after the school craziness has calmed down!

type of comm: bust please!
best method of contact: discord
references and/or description: https://toyhou.se/17980485.starlingpaw
expression: surprise me! I’m not picky when it comes to her expresssions! Here is her tags for personality
background and/or outline?: up to you!
other: Beatles art Beatles art!!!!
Also on preferably looking for something that matches her aesthetic but not 100% necessary

type of comm: regular headshot
best method of contact: discord ( hummingbird#1797 )
references and/or description: here
expression: cheerful, exuberant, yet sheepish in personality. a good smile would do just fine. with his eyes closed, of course!<3
background and/or outline?: #717f68 background
other: do your best beats!!! cheers

type of comm: headshot/icon & chibi
best method of contact: discord ( halimede #2929 )
references/description: one & two (i think i prefer the eye color of the kitten in reference image one!)
expression: cheerful / happy / excited (anything that would reflect a happy kit)
background: whatever you think fits best! maybe #669bbc
other: please feel free to do whatever you think is best! i have in mind blues for her aesthetic if at all possible to include!

type of comm: headshot/icon & chibi
best method of contact: discord ( halimede #2929 )
references/description: one & two (i think i prefer the eye color of the kitten in reference image one!)
expression: cheerful / happy / excited (anything that would reflect a happy kit)
background: whatever you think fits best! maybe #669bbc
other: please feel free to do whatever you think is best! i have in mind blues for her aesthetic if at all possible to include!

accepted! i'm prioritizing secret santa rn but will work on your order after (:

Reactions: halimede
type of comm: chibi
best method of contact: discord!
references/description:
74037653_tGp0Wz7jj18MtIH.png
expression: nervous/skittish/tense... poor boy is stressed ahaha!
background: HMMM for the outline?? i was thinking either #817d4e to match his eyes or #d17a38 to match his color dialogue! whichever you think fits best tbh!!
other: >:3c

type of comm: chibi
best method of contact: discord!
references/description:
74037653_tGp0Wz7jj18MtIH.png
expression: nervous/skittish/tense... poor boy is stressed ahaha!
background: HMMM for the outline?? i was thinking either #817d4e to match his eyes or #d17a38 to match his color dialogue! whichever you think fits best tbh!!
other: >:3c

gotcha! with that, the shop is closed (for now :3)