Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

MUDPELT /
Beesong's face lights up at the mention of his good friend. "Oh! Mudpelt? We've known each other for a while; he was one of the first friends I made in Rain's group, and I'd trust him with my life... I'm glad he's in RiverClan with me, now. One less friend I had to say goodbye to, y'know?" Beesong falls quiet, and his smile fades. It only lasts a heartbeat, then they're grinning again. "Heh, anyways... Mudpelt is one of the funniest cats I know. He always knows how to make me laugh! I'm lucky to have him."
LIGHTNINGSTONE /
"I don't know him too well," Beesong admits with a soft chuckle. "But I do know he's a strong warrior... And if he's anything like his father, he has a good heart underneath that cold exterior."
CLAYFUR /
Beesong snorts. "Clayfur? Oh, he's an idiot." Despite their harsh words, there is not a hint of malice behind their voice. "Eats everything he can fit in his mouth. It's a surprise that he hasn't poisoned himself yet! And what the hell is a 'bigfoot'?" The healer shakes his head, exasperated. "But, for all of his stupidity, he's a funny guy, and StarClan knows we all need a laugh in times like these... So, I'm glad that he hasn't killed himself with deathberries."
CICADASTAR /
Beesong hesitates, growing eerily still. "Cicadastar?" They glance over their shoulder, worrying with the inside of their cheek. "He... He killed Rain. I'm trying to forgive him, but I don't think I can ever forget how he hurt us. How he hurt SkyClan." Beesong pauses for a couple of heartbeats, pondering over how hypocritical he is. "But he's StarClan's chosen leader, and who am I to argue with the stars?" There's a hint of bitterness on Beesong's tongue. "I will serve as his medicine cat until I'm cold and stiff... He's not the worst leader I could've been stuck with, at least. He cares for his clan, that much I can see. I appreciate the lengths he goes to keep his clanmates safe."
CHARACTER NAME / hearts
write your character's opinion on them <3

Last edited: