bisexual
14 moons
ages every 7th
actions, thoughts, "speech"

physical details ——— ♦.°✧
likZgIq.png
[fullbody ref]
lh chocolate torbie
claythorn is tall, and strong built. not necessarily shaped for swimming, she's built for prolonged battles or stamina-filled land-hunts. she has already grown into her pelt, and as a full-grown adult, stands as tall as some of the tallest toms in riverclan.
her pelt is varied between a russet red and a deep chocolate brown. she looks as if she has a mane, deepest of the oranges sitting on those fur strands. over her left eye is a deep chocolate, offsetting her face half and half. her body has a chocolate patch over her left shoulder, and her left paw.
her eyes are a mismatched yellow and deep gold,, her nose a dark black.
a scar winds beneath her right eye, and between her eyes down underneath that first scar. another marks the left side of her muzzle, a final one settling on the backside of her left ear. a long, winding scar cuts over her back, and another on her right hind paw.

✧°.♦ ——— personality
reserved, abrasive, silently disdain, cold-shouldered, hard to read, incredibly loyal.
tba
tba

✧°.♦ —— fun facts, relations, other
hazel x npc
sibling to: n/a
padding after: otterbite
friends: moonbite
enemies: asphodelrain, tba
inspirations: mizu / BES ; katniss everdeen / the hunger games ; helena bertinelli / birds of prey specifically

roleplay —— ♦.°✧
allow peaceful powerplay
ask to powerplay anything else
very willing to throw down | will not run away | will not show mercy
please ask before maim/capture / kill will not be likely
attack in #e96244
roleplayed by @dallas
toyhouse

Last edited:
Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how [name] feels about them!

ASPHODELPAW /
"Asphodelpaw ruined my opinion of him the day that he yelled at Wavepaw over bark in the moss, and not only that, starting raving about where Wavepaw- and I- came from. I don't care that I ended up snapping back at him. He needed to be put in his place."

BEEPAW /
"Beepaw is another cat like Lichentail- though I don't totally trust her, considering she's the River Princess, I'm still more appreciative of her then I will be Ashpodelpaw or the like. After all, she helped me rescue Moonpaw, and didn't go spreading that information around yet either. We haven't spoke since the event, but Beepaw had been... fair in every regard towards me."

LICHENTAIL /
"One of the few cats in camp I actually trust. She.. didn't judge me on how I reacted to swimming, even though Darkbranch had quite an issue with it. She's defended me- well, former Colony cats to her own clanmates, with quite a lot of venom. Still find it funny that she snapped back at Asphodelpaw. I think I'd actually follow her, if the time came for choices."

MOONPAW /
"Moonpaw... she was also there when I killed my mother- but I was saving her. That was different compared to Otterpaw. We've already spoken on the subject and I get the feeling while I'm not totally trusted, she isn't going to go around telling anyone. I can relax around her. I'm more inclined to jam myself into her den for a quiet conversation then suffer listening to the rest of my clanmates. She's easy to be around- and besides, she's got my respect. Healing the entire clan on your own just weeks after losing your mentor... that's extremely difficult."

OTTERPAW /
"Not too sure yet. Last I remember, Otterpaw didn't really care for me over the fact I wasn't Riverclanner, so I share the sentiment back with those kinds of cats. That being said, he witnessed me kill my mother, so I'm being careful to not let that fact slip. Last thing I need is for more cats to distrust me."

WAVEPAW /
"Wavepaw is... as close as I get to the family I never had. He's like a little brother to me, and one of the only cats in camp I wholly trust, which may be a dangerous thing for me. If anything happened to him, I don't think I'd ever forgive myself. Regardless of that, I hope he knows how much I cherish him. I'd throw everything on the line for him."

Last edited:
in a city of ice there . ° ✦ ✦ ° . are burning cathedrals

text here
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
    "yuh"

• a large, lh chocolate torbie towering, nine moons old, she/her. well-build and muscled. a drypaw. former river colony cat.

Code:
[box=60%][justify] text here
[center][glow=white][color=white][size=8px]✧[/size] ° . [size=20px]♦[/size] . ° [size=8px]✧[/size][/color][/glow][/center]
[tabs][tab=ooc][b][color=white]ooc:[/color][/b] —
[b][color=#e96244]"yuh"[/color][/b][/tab]
[tab=Information][fleft][img width=200px]image[/img][/fleft] 
[b][color=#e96244]a large, lh chocolate torbie[/color][/b] towering, nine moons old, she/her. well-build and muscled. a drypaw. former river colony cat. [/tab][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
for theme weeks
IN A CITY OF ICE THERE . ° ✦ ✦ ° . ARE BURNING CATHEDRALS

text here
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
    "yuh"

• a large, lh chocolate torbie towering, nine moons old, she/her. well-build and muscled. a drypaw. former river colony cat.

Code:
[box=60%][justify] text here
[center][glow=#c03717][color=#1C0803][size=8px]✧[/size] ° . [size=20px]♦[/size] . ° [size=8px]✧[/size][/color][/glow][/center]
[tabs][tab=ooc][b][color=white]ooc:[/color][/b] —
[b][color=#e96244]"yuh"[/color][/b][/tab]
[tab=Information][fleft][img width=200px]image[/img][/fleft] 
[b][color=#e96244]a large, lh chocolate torbie[/color][/b] towering, eleven moons old, she/her. well-build and muscled. a drypaw. former river colony cat. [/tab][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
UjxSuNN.png

LET'S CHOKE ON THE PAST
TAKE TO THE BROKEN SKIES AT LAST

text
  • "speech"
  • CLAYTHORN she/her, warrior of riverclan, eleven moons.
    LH chocolate torbie with mismatched golden eyes, scars across her right cheek and over her left ear. cold exterior and threatening glares, built for stamina/battle and not swimming (tall/muscled)
    mentored by darkbranch (npc) / / mentoring no one
    no current love interest / / only child
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#1c0803]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ┌── WHO ENCRYPTED YOUR DARK] [color=#CD5B42][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/fYfRn8Y.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= GOSPEL IN BODY LANGUAGE? ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/bleeding-martyrs-claythorn.11393/][color=#1c0803][b][font=book antiqua]CLAYTHORN[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#0a141a][/color][/size][color=#1c0803][i] she/her, warrior of riverclan, fourteen moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#1c0803]⭃[/color] LH chocolate torbie with mismatched golden eyes, scars across her right cheek and over her left ear. cold exterior and threatening glares, built for stamina/battle and not swimming (tall/muscled)
[color=#1c0803]⭃[/color] [s]mentored by darkbranch (npc)[/s] / / mentoring no one
[color=#1c0803]⭃[/color] padding after otterbite / / only child
[color=#1c0803]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#1c0803]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
FLOOD ME LIKE ATLANTIC
BANDAGE UP THE TRENCHES
ANYTHING TO GET ME TO SLEEP

text
  • "speech"
  • CLAYTHORN she/her, warrior of riverclan, eleven moons.
    LH chocolate torbie with mismatched golden eyes, scars across her right cheek and over her left ear. cold exterior and threatening glares, built for stamina/battle and not swimming (tall/muscled)
    mentored by darkbranch (npc) / / mentoring no one
    no current love interest / / only child
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#001233]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ┌── WHO ENCRYPTED YOUR DARK] [color=#A3ADC8][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/4X9gAED.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= GOSPEL IN BODY LANGUAGE? ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/bleeding-martyrs-claythorn.11393/][color=#001233][b][font=book antiqua]CLAYTHORN[/font][/b][/color][/url] [/size][color=#264C70][i] she/her, warrior of riverclan, eleven moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#A3ADC8]⭃[/color] LH chocolate torbie with mismatched golden eyes, scars across her right cheek and over her left ear. cold exterior and threatening glares, built for stamina/battle and not swimming (tall/muscled)
[color=#A3ADC8]⭃[/color] [s]mentored by darkbranch (npc)[/s] / / mentoring no one
[color=#A3ADC8]⭃[/color] no current love interest / / only child
[color=#A3ADC8]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#A3ADC8]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: