BORN TO BE A PROTECTOR [hopepaw]

HOPEPAW

strike, little wolf, strike
Apr 3, 2024
  • ktgv4w.jpeg

HOPEPAW ; appreciates her name even if she doesn’t fully understand its meaning
    Despite being a rather quiet girl, there is a sureness to Hopepaw’s steps that speaks of a strong will and an unbreakable spirit. She is stubborn and oftentimes standoffish, but can be a gentle caretaker when she finds it necessary.
    ⤷ named by Gentlestorm
    — female; she/her; amab
    — apprentice of thunderclan
    — 07 months / ages every 5th / born 4-5-24 and jumped to 2 months
    TwFM5Tx.png
    — penned by foxlore; PINTEREST
  • ktgv4w.jpeg
    longhaired solid lilac / masks rosette tabby pattern (lilac x lilac chimera)
    79050858_LYJCFo89F0uViQ5.png
    DENSE-COATED LILAC TOM WITH DEEP COPPER EYES / TOYHOUSE
    A thickly-furred kit who looks nothing like either of his parents, Hopekit stands taller than most of the clan’s other kits. His legs are long and thin, storklike in appearance, and the rest of his body is thin beneath his lilac-patched pelt. His eyes are dark and narrow, a deep copper in hue. He will hit an early growth spurt, nearly warrior-sized by the time he becomes an apprentice, but will prove to be uncoordinated and clumsy until he grows used to his large size.

Scars, disorders, etc.
  • ktgv4w.jpeg

QUICK-TEMPERED / RUDE / IMPATIENT / PROTECTIVE / LOYAL / CONFIDENT / STUBBORN / DEDICATED / OUTGOING / CLINGY
    Hopekit is a generally unpleasant kit to be around, unfortunately for his beloved littermates. He is ill-tempered and quick to pick fights, which is made worse by the fact that he has good motor skills from a young age, sure-footed and strong for a kit. He enjoys roughhousing with other kits and apprentices, but often he is too rough, biting down hard with needle-sharp teeth. It will surely take multiple corrections to break him of his tendency to go overboard. He adores his littermates, but doesn’t understand why they may not want to play with him sometimes. He has all the blind self-confidence of a kit who thinks himself on top of the world, and frequently asks to be apprenticed early.

Hopekit displays a strong sense of loyalty to his family, and a dedication to his beliefs. He is very stubborn and difficult to sway once his mind is made up. Still, in spite of his plethora of undesirable behaviors and the too-frequent loud outburst, he is quick to come to the aid of his littermates if they have problems, and he shows himself to be an outgoing cat who is adept at navigating social situations to get what he wants out of them. He attempts to make himself seem reserved and unemotional, thinking that it will make him seem more mature, but he does a poor job of covering up his feelings.

Eldritch Knight Fighter. Chaotic Good. Slow-moving and sleepy, yawns frequently. Speaks slowly and quietly. Always seems to be cold, no matter the temperature.
  • ktgv4w.jpeg

BATWING xx LEOPARDTONGUE | Adopted by Roeflame
    84741566_cvyUkufWY4oKqgv.png
    Sibling to Braveheart, Cardinalpaw, Hazepaw, Coalpaw
    Adoptive sibling to Foxpaw, Dovepaw, Beetlepaw, Littlepaw
    Niece to Gentlestorm
    ⤷ mentored by who
    ADMIRES: Gentlestorm, Roeflame, Leafhusk
    LIKES: Coalpaw, Beetlepaw, Dovepaw, Littlepaw, Gentlestorm, Leafhusk, Roeflame, Squirrelpaw, Bugpaw, Orangepaw
    DISLIKES: Most kits, Wrathhowl, Mottledpaw, Scarletpaw

BISEXUAL ; NOT INTERESTED
    naturally distrusts outsiders, comes off as hostile and unpleasant toward strangers
    SMELLS LIKE: oak and warmth
    FEARS: the dark, being alone, abandonment
  • Code:
    [center][box=70%][justify][font=arial][color=#7C7719]⊱⊰[/color] Text

[COLOR=#CCB28D]"Text"[/COLOR]

[TABS][tab=【❖】][color=#7C7719][b]ooc: [/b][/color]—[/tab]
    [tab=the hunt is my muse][fleft][img width=200px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81309324_2wmLWzBSS6UkcAG.png[/img][/fleft][size=5][url=here][color=#7C7719][b][font=georgia]HOPEKIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#CCB28D]❯❯[/color][/size][color=#DB6F0C][i] he/him, thunderclan kit[/i][/color]
    [color=#EEA836]⊱[/color] skinny, thick-furred lilac tom with deep copper eyes (currently kitten blue). soft-spoken and sleepy, but can be a bit of a grouch.
    [color=#EEA836]⊱[/color] son of [s]batwing[/s] and [s]leopardtongue[/s] ; brother to bravepaw, hazepaw, cardinalpaw, coalkit
    [color=#EEA836]⊱[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    [color=#EEA836]⊱[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/77/][color=#CCB28D]foxlore[/color][/url][/tab][/tabs][/font][/justify][/box][/center]

Last edited:
81309324_2wmLWzBSS6UkcAG.png
BROKEN SWORDS AND DRAGON’S BONES
SCATTERED ON THE WAY BACK HOME
BEATING TO THE SOUND OF CLASHING STEEL ⊱⊰ TAGS

SHOW THEM THAT YOU’VE GOT SOME BITE, LITTLE WOLF, BITE
TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW AND STRIKE, LITTLE WOLF, STRIKE
DON’T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT, LITTLE WOLF ⊱⊰ TAGS

HELP ME FIND MY VOICE, OH TEMPEST
I AM THE WATERS, AND I AM THE FLAME
I AM THE THUNDER, AND I AM THE RAIN ⊱⊰ TAGS

YOU MAY CALL MY TRUEST NAME AND FLING IT TO THE FLOOR
BUT TICKS AND TOCKS FROM BROKEN CLOCKS CAN'T HURT ME ANYMORE
LET'S BE DONE WITH FAIRYTALES AND HOW THEY'RE MEANT TO END ⊱⊰ TAGS

Last edited:
⊱⊰ Text

"Text"

• ooc:
  • 82611553_KpIiilU8nDvGcum.jpg
  • HOPEPAW ❯❯ he/him, thunderclan apprentice
    skinny, thick-furred lilac tom with deep copper eyes. soft-spoken and sleepy, but can be a bit of a grouch.
    son of batwing and leopardtongue ; brother to bravepaw, hazepaw, cardinalpaw, coalpaw
    mentored by lovelight
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted ; does not typically like physical contact from anyone besides his family
    penned by foxlore