camp CAVE IN ( o, intro )

citruspaw

LORD, GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE
Sep 1, 2022
HIS LAST BASTION OF MODERNITY

Theres a tail swish as Citrus finally enters the hustle and bustle of the camp, coming with the cats from the dawn patrol, orange eyes bright as always. The patrol had gone fine, nothing too busy or exciting, but there was a warrior that had helped her bring back some pretty shells and flowers she had found, so as she drops them at her paws the other warrior comes to drop the rest off with her. He leaves, but Citrus is brimming with excitement. Now, who would be her victim...

She finally shuffles through her small pile before she finds a pretty shell in particular, picking it up and skipping to the next cat she had seen awake. "Look, look at what I found! Its pretty!" she exclaims with a chirp, nosing it to them. "You can have it!" to be honest, shes quite proud of herself for this, how generous she was! All in a days work for Citruspaw, shes not great at hunting nor even battle training, so shes better off bringing back shiny things to lift spirits.

GOT A HEAD FULL OF SPIDERS

Frostpaw had been tired, from her practice with Smokethroat to keeping her new nieces and nephews occupied to keep them out of the furs of others. Today she had finally some ounce of peace when a cute molly approached her showing off the pretty shell she had gotten and even offered it to her. Heat began to run through the grey she-cat was she was a bit too flustered to speak for a second but quickly regained her composure.

"Are you sure? Uhmm maybe I can make it up to you eventually its really pretty" she said as she examined the shell but her attention would return the apprentice, a warm smile appearing on her maw. How adorable they were and Frostpaw would definitely make sure to make it up to Citruspaw for such a gorgeous gift.
"speak""Thoughts"