Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how [name] feels about them!

FLYCATCHER /
Hm. He's a talented young tom with a promising future. Although his fighting prowess is lackluster, he is a skillful hunter with excellent instincts.

I don't quite understand him, though. He treats me like the rest of the clan: in a civilized manner. I don't hear any whispers or feel closely watched when I pass him by. I.. I'm grateful for that. It feels nice to be with someone who isn't judging or waiting for me to slip.

However, given his loyalty to ThunderClan, I still find it unnerving that he doesn't conform to the beliefs of others. It's a conundrum, isn't it? I am glad he treats me like an actual feline yet the fact that he does worries me. Could he have any ulterior motives?

BERRYHEART /
Berryheart is quite.. eccentric. I don't think anyone will ever truly be able to guess what's in his mind or predict his next move. I wonder if he truly comprehends the intracies with his head. But I could be overthinking it- he's always been an easygoing kit. I rember kit-sitting him and his siblings when Howling Wind needed a break.

... I miss those days.

Berryheart and I were never particularly close but I always viewed him as a younger brother. Though we didn't talk much, I'd readily defend him against dangers or anyone who spoke ill of him.

Do I still feel that way now? I'm unsure. It is probably best if I kept my distance, especially considering his mother. I wish I had been able to establish a better rapport back in the marshes. Because maybe then..

TRUFFLEPELT /
ic thoughts

EMBERSTAR /

ic thoughts

Last edited: