[CLOSED] 2023-24 THUNDERCLAN WINTER MASS ADOPTS

Adopt #: 3
Name: Lightpaw (Lightflower)
Relations: npc x npc (I don't know man I just got here lol)
Appearance: Lithe, relatively short, pale grey tabby. She has white paws and a white chest and chin as well. Her eyes tread a fine line between green and yellow.
Personality: Lightpaw is fairly gullible and easily influenced by her peers. She doesn't ever want to get left out so she tends to say yes to anything. Usually cheerful, though she does tend to also overthink about things she says and does. Just wants to be included.
Backstory: Growing up without any siblings, Lightpaw always thrust herself into other groups, whether they wanted her to or not. This has resulted in a few stinging rejections until her current friend group.
Other: She's a lil cutie
accepted!! Welcome to ThunderClan!

Only note would be that her age should now be 10 moons, so that she’d be 12 by the time March 1st rolls around!

Adopt #: 3
Name: Phloxpaw
Relations: NPC x NPC (i'll pull names out of my ass later)
Appearance: Shorthair blue point- more darkly pigmented around her eyes. Points on face, ears, paws, and tail. Blue eyes.
Personality: Not very outgoing, but makes friends easily. Secretly loyal to few, and tends to be a bit two-faced in order to get information on those she isn't loyal towards for the sake of those she is. Has been known to stoop low from time to time. Loves to gossip, and doesn't really see how that can be a bad thing.
Backstory: Phlox was born to doting ThunderClan parents who essentially taught her that she could do no wrong- that she was StarClan's special gift to their family and to ThunderClan. She was born a singleton- not by any unfortunate circumstance- and has massive only child syndrome because of this. She has a difficult time empathizing with others, and often puts herself first. she deeply enjoys being an insular member of the friend group, but is only close with a few select individuals.
Other: i was inspired by gretchen weiners. sorry.

Adopt #: 3 & 6 if that's okay!
Name: joypaw
Relations: brother to lovepaw
Appearance: large-built shorthair chocolate tabby w/ low white, yellow eyes
Personality: a shadow of his siblings and of his friendgroup, which he had somehow fell into despite his poor social skills. prefers to stay on the sidelines, unless backed by those he knows well. can be spitting and even mean in their presence and depending on influences. often seen with a stormy, brooding look to his face, and has long since been given the label of cold and calculating, which he is too timid to rebute.
Backstory: uhh uhmm i will need to find out! i would think he had a good life growing up, maybe pushed a lot to make friends because he was shy and had no luck until his current friendgroup so he's holding it with a vice grip as a rare groundsel W
Other: i am holding myself to get this char to 15 posts before march which is rookie numbers but im gonna start there!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lovelight
Adopt #: 3 & 6 if that's okay!
Name: joypaw
Relations: brother to lovepaw
Appearance: large-built shorthair chocolate tabby w/ low white, yellow eyes
Personality: a shadow of his siblings and of his friendgroup, which he had somehow fell into despite his poor social skills. prefers to stay on the sidelines, unless backed by those he knows well. can be spitting and even mean in their presence and depending on influences. often seen with a stormy, brooding look to his face, and has long since been given the label of cold and calculating, which he is too timid to rebute.
Backstory: uhh uhmm i will need to find out! i would think he had a good life growing up, maybe pushed a lot to make friends because he was shy and had no luck until his current friendgroup so he's holding it with a vice grip as a rare groundsel W
Other: i am holding myself to get this char to 15 posts before march which is rookie numbers but im gonna start there!!!!
Accepted!! Only change would be both 3 and 6 are 11 moons now instead of 10!

• Love
Reactions: buzz
Adopt #: #7
Name: Flurrycloud
Relations: Daughter of Falling Snow x Raging Storm, Sister of Hailstorm & TBD
Appearance: A lilac lynx sepia with low white and golden eyes & long fur. Her fur barely hides a scar on her flank and her left ear is slightly chipped. (no ref yet, will be made later)
Personality: Flurrycloud is an outgoing, bubbly molly who likes to take initiative. She has a high amount of respect for high ranks and always offers a helping paw to them. She is feircly loyal to her clan, but above all else, she is loyal to her loved ones. Flurrycloud loves to joke around while in camp, but in the field, she's stern, taking nothing from anybody. She tends to have a hot mouth in these situations, causing her to say things that she may not mean. This can be cause for trouble, and she'll often apologize after the situation has died down (if given the chance to, that is.) Flurrycloud also tends to worry for her siblings and loved ones, and for herself. She often takes time to think about her actions and her day, leaving camp or sitting in a secluded area to have time to herself. During these moments, she often shows her anxieties and worries, but the moment she's back around her clan, she hides those feelings away.
Backstory: (This is very barebones I'm so sorry.) Flurrycloud grew up as a Marsh colony cat, but not for very long. After the clans were established, she followed her siblings into Thunderclan, gaining a proper warrior name and starting to wear it with pride. As she grew, she stuck by her siblings, trying to figure out her place in the clan. As Hailstorm and the others left on the journey, she grew worried for her clanmates. While they were gone, she helped in taking back their homes, earning herself a new scar near her flank and a chipped ear.
Other: i plan for her to get control of her mouth and start to think before she actually speaks, not run off pure emotion. and i plan for her to hopefully open up more to others. otherwise plots and developments are a wip and im gonna figure them out eventually

• Love
Reactions: BossTaurus
Adopt #: #7
Name: Flurrycloud
Relations: Daughter of Falling Snow x Raging Storm, Sister of Hailstorm & TBD
Appearance: A lilac lynx sepia with low white and golden eyes & long fur. Her fur barely hides a scar on her flank and her left ear is slightly chipped. (no ref yet, will be made later)
Personality: Flurrycloud is an outgoing, bubbly molly who likes to take initiative. She has a high amount of respect for high ranks and always offers a helping paw to them. She is feircly loyal to her clan, but above all else, she is loyal to her loved ones. Flurrycloud loves to joke around while in camp, but in the field, she's stern, taking nothing from anybody. She tends to have a hot mouth in these situations, causing her to say things that she may not mean. This can be cause for trouble, and she'll often apologize after the situation has died down (if given the chance to, that is.) Flurrycloud also tends to worry for her siblings and loved ones, and for herself. She often takes time to think about her actions and her day, leaving camp or sitting in a secluded area to have time to herself. During these moments, she often shows her anxieties and worries, but the moment she's back around her clan, she hides those feelings away.
Backstory: (This is very barebones I'm so sorry.) Flurrycloud grew up as a Marsh colony cat, but not for very long. After the clans were established, she followed her siblings into Thunderclan, gaining a proper warrior name and starting to wear it with pride. As she grew, she stuck by her siblings, trying to figure out her place in the clan. As Hailstorm and the others left on the journey, she grew worried for her clanmates. While they were gone, she helped in taking back their homes, earning herself a new scar near her flank and a chipped ear.
Other: i plan for her to get control of her mouth and start to think before she actually speaks, not run off pure emotion. and i plan for her to hopefully open up more to others. otherwise plots and developments are a wip and im gonna figure them out eventually

Accepted! Welcome to ThunderClan!

• Love
Reactions: M0DERND0C
Adopt #: #4, backwritten kittypet joiners.
Name: Martenmask
Relations: n/a
Appearance: An enormous (and enormously fluffy) Ragdoll, robed in classic shades of creamy chocolate and crisp white; he has round blue eyes and a rosy nose. What was once kittypet chub has generally turned to muscle, though in times of abundant prey his already-soft body readily accepts the extra cushioning. Thus far, he lacks any significant scarring from his life as a warrior.
Personality: A keen observer of everything around him, Martenmask left the comfortable life of a kittypet not only for the freedom and the thrill but also for the knowledge. He craves an understanding of everything in his life and is often frustratingly nosy or distractible, racing off to watch a squirrel bury nuts or asking probing personal questions. Despite this relentless curiosity, Martenmask is good-natured and genuinely cares about others; he is deeply loyal to ThunderClan and holds a great deal of pride in his Clan. Notably, he is a chronic insomniac and can often be found up late into the night, stargazing. He is particularly compelled by StarClan, and in his heart of his hearts he desperately hopes he'll make it there someday. It can be very difficult to get Martenmask to talk about his real feelings, as he is almost pathologically avoidant of showing any (perceived or actual) vulnerability to others.
Backstory: A purebred kittypet, Martenmask lived a luxurious lifestyle as Martin the housecat until an escape into his Twolegs' garden revealed the world to him. He maintains that Emberstar allowing him to join is the best thing that could've ever happened to him.
Other: I hope TC has room for another big fluffy boy! :D

Adopt #: #4, backwritten kittypet joiners.
Name: Martenmask
Relations: n/a
Appearance: An enormous (and enormously fluffy) Ragdoll, robed in classic shades of creamy chocolate and crisp white; he has round blue eyes and a rosy nose. What was once kittypet chub has generally turned to muscle, though in times of abundant prey his already-soft body readily accepts the extra cushioning. Thus far, he lacks any significant scarring from his life as a warrior.
Personality: A keen observer of everything around him, Martenmask left the comfortable life of a kittypet not only for the freedom and the thrill but also for the knowledge. He craves an understanding of everything in his life and is often frustratingly nosy or distractible, racing off to watch a squirrel bury nuts or asking probing personal questions. Despite this relentless curiosity, Martenmask is good-natured and genuinely cares about others; he is deeply loyal to ThunderClan and holds a great deal of pride in his Clan. Notably, he is a chronic insomniac and can often be found up late into the night, stargazing. He is particularly compelled by StarClan, and in his heart of his hearts he desperately hopes he'll make it there someday. It can be very difficult to get Martenmask to talk about his real feelings, as he is almost pathologically avoidant of showing any (perceived or actual) vulnerability to others.
Backstory: A purebred kittypet, Martenmask lived a luxurious lifestyle as Martin the housecat until an escape into his Twolegs' garden revealed the world to him. He maintains that Emberstar allowing him to join is the best thing that could've ever happened to him.
Other: I hope TC has room for another big fluffy boy! :D
Accepted! ThunderClan ALWAYS has room for another big fluffy kitty

• Love
Reactions: Benji
Adopt #: 4
Name: Flowerfoot
Relations: None, backwritten kittypet joiner
Appearance: [ ref ] a fairly tall cat, flowerfoot takes after a balinese with pointed features and a well-built physique, with the first notable comparison being in the level of care they take in their fur. flowerfoot tends to be on the messier side, with the fluff around his neck and tail often having a mind of its own even after he grooms it. the fur itself is that of a tortie point's: an off-white base with a saturated amount of browns, black, and orange around his face, legs, and tail. other splashes appear infrequently across his body, and his ears are practically all black. flowerfoot's eyes are a pale sky-blue, his pink nose mottled with tiny bits of grey and whiskers black. from previous battles against rogues and riverclan, flowerfoot's amassed a couple of scars, nothing deep enough or significant enough to reveal itself past layers of fur, but one may feel the rougher parts of skin while sharing tongues with him.
Personality: the archetypal neutral good hero, flowerfoot is a confident cat with a keen mind for justice and fairness. flowerfoot is easygoing, quick to strike up a conversation with any cat and tries his best to find common ground with those who he doesn't see eye to eye with. though preferring to reach diplomatic solutions with others and having a casual air to him, flowerfoot is swift in battle, his quick paws honoured in his name. socially astute, flowerfoot is still very naive, black-and-white morals may have him clashing with more pragmatic characters and his lack of knowledge of the forest is evident in the way he talks about it and interacts with it.
Backstory: After tragedy struck a littermate within his home, Flowerfoot left on his own accord after realising he did not want to be there forever and followed the rumours that there was a new group of cats within the forest. He was invited into ThunderClan after expressing immense interest in the world outside of the Twolegplace, and shed his old name, Gladiolus, in favour of Flowerfoot. He took to clan life like a duck to water, but likely earned a few rivalries due to his outspoken nature and lack of apparent shame in his origins.
Other:

• Wow
Reactions: pikaihao
Name: Flowerfoot
Relations: None, backwritten kittypet joiner
Appearance: [ ref ] a fairly tall cat, flowerfoot takes after a balinese with pointed features and a well-built physique, with the first notable comparison being in the level of care they take in their fur. flowerfoot tends to be on the messier side, with the fluff around his neck and tail often having a mind of its own even after he grooms it. the fur itself is that of a tortie point's: an off-white base with a saturated amount of browns, black, and orange around his face, legs, and tail. other splashes appear infrequently across his body, and his ears are practically all black. flowerfoot's eyes are a pale sky-blue, his pink nose mottled with tiny bits of grey and whiskers black. from previous battles against rogues and riverclan, flowerfoot's amassed a couple of scars, nothing deep enough or significant enough to reveal itself past layers of fur, but one may feel the rougher parts of skin while sharing tongues with him.
Personality: the archetypal neutral good hero, flowerfoot is a confident cat with a keen mind for justice and fairness. flowerfoot is easygoing, quick to strike up a conversation with any cat and tries his best to find common ground with those who he doesn't see eye to eye with. though preferring to reach diplomatic solutions with others and having a casual air to him, flowerfoot is swift in battle, his quick paws honoured in his name. socially astute, flowerfoot is still very naive, black-and-white morals may have him clashing with more pragmatic characters and his lack of knowledge of the forest is evident in the way he talks about it and interacts with it.
Backstory: After tragedy struck a littermate within his home, Flowerfoot left on his own accord after realising he did not want to be there forever and followed the rumours that there was a new group of cats within the forest. He was invited into ThunderClan after expressing immense interest in the world outside of the Twolegplace, and shed his old name, Gladiolus, in favour of Flowerfoot. He took to clan life like a duck to water, but likely earned a few rivalries due to his outspoken nature and lack of apparent shame in his origins.
Other:
Accepted!

Reactions: PUNK
Adopt #: 6 + 3 (Apprentice friend group)
Name: Gigglepaw
Relations: Sibling to Lovepaw and Joypaw
Appearance: Lilac Tabby
Personality: Almost in spite of her name, Gigglepaw is stoic and barley cracks a smile. The friendly molly is generally expressionless and prefers more morbid discussions including what everyone thinks Star Clan is like, and if it is basically rabbit dark forest. She is intrested in herbs, but not in the healing since. More like... if she coated her claws in poppy seeds, would that make cats fall asleep? She enjoys caughting others offgaurd considering the disconnect between her name and her personality. She is lazy, but has a short fuse.
Backstory: Siblings with Love and Joypaw :) She likes making friends and generally just vibing as a cat!
Other: I thought of 'Gigglepaw' as a name and the rest just.. came to me. I am also in meeting rn so i'll flesh her out more in RP

• Love
Reactions: buzz
Adopt #: 6 + 3 (Apprentice friend group)
Name: Gigglepaw
Relations: Sibling to Lovepaw and Joypaw
Appearance: Lilac Tabby
Personality: Almost in spite of her name, Gigglepaw is stoic and barley cracks a smile. The friendly molly is generally expressionless and prefers more morbid discussions including what everyone thinks Star Clan is like, and if it is basically rabbit dark forest. She is intrested in herbs, but not in the healing since. More like... if she coated her claws in poppy seeds, would that make cats fall asleep? She enjoys caughting others offgaurd considering the disconnect between her name and her personality. She is lazy, but has a short fuse.
Backstory: Siblings with Love and Joypaw :) She likes making friends and generally just vibing as a cat!
Other: I thought of 'Gigglepaw' as a name and the rest just.. came to me. I am also in meeting rn so i'll flesh her out more in RP
Accepted!! Only edit would be the litter is 12 moons old now!

Adopt #: 5

Name: ravenstrike
raven- : her reserved and solitary nature
-strike : her high agility and good fighting compacity

Relations: coyotebite's sister
Age: 25 moons (adopt posted dec 20 '23) - ages the 12th/monthly

Appearance: a short haired black solid with vibrant amber eyes. a prominent feature of the dark feline is the unique scarring on her face: two scars running parallel and vertically on her cheeks with the right side being longer and the horizontal scar connecting them like a spire or tree branch (x). the intensive training she puts herself under has developed her a muscular structure which can be seen under her short coat, a few scars are adorned against her frame.

Personality: raven is a much reserved female who prefers to stick off to the sides and doesn't open up to many besides her littermates or any who manage to get on her comfortable side. she always believes there is room for improvement and will constantly mentor, train or spar with others to help herself learn new tactics that she can defend those she cares for. the dark feline is a prosecutor of justice, defender of the weak, and believes that the woes in life help you learn and achieve yourself.

Backstory: as stated, due to raven and her littermates being sickly at birth- she did everything in her power to develop her stamina, strength, and other attributes as she grew older. the sickly nature of the littermates and her eventually dissipated and they were able to stand on regular health standards as other felines their age. this didn't stop her from continuing to pursue in self development in almost an obsession manner and looked to only being the best that she could. raven was there with her siblings at the creation/shortly after creation and start of thunderclan; her obsessive nature with self development mellowed some as she started to looking to tending after her siblings more.

Other: n/a i think :3

Adopt #: 5

Name: ravenstrike
raven- : her reserved and solitary nature
-strike : her high agility and good fighting compacity

Relations: coyotebite's sister
Age: 25 moons (adopt posted dec 20 '23) - ages the 12th/monthly

Appearance: a short haired black solid with vibrant amber eyes. a prominent feature of the dark feline is the unique scarring on her face: two scars running parallel and vertically on her cheeks with the right side being longer and the horizontal scar connecting them like a spire or tree branch (x). the intensive training she puts herself under has developed her a muscular structure which can be seen under her short coat, a few scars are adorned against her frame.

Personality: raven is a much reserved female who prefers to stick off to the sides and doesn't open up to many besides her littermates or any who manage to get on her comfortable side. she always believes there is room for improvement and will constantly mentor, train or spar with others to help herself learn new tactics that she can defend those she cares for. the dark feline is a prosecutor of justice, defender of the weak, and believes that the woes in life help you learn and achieve yourself.

Backstory: as stated, due to raven and her littermates being sickly at birth- she did everything in her power to develop her stamina, strength, and other attributes as she grew older. the sickly nature of the littermates and her eventually dissipated and they were able to stand on regular health standards as other felines their age. this didn't stop her from continuing to pursue in self development in almost an obsession manner and looked to only being the best that she could. raven was there with her siblings at the creation/shortly after creation and start of thunderclan; her obsessive nature with self development mellowed some as she started to looking to tending after her siblings more.

Other: n/a i think :3
Accepted! Welcome to ThunderClan!

Reactions: yeomna
Name: Bigfang
Relations: Unknown ;)
Appearance: A large, heavily-scarred ginger tabby with green eyes.
Personality: Protective, loyal, ambitious, gruff, stern. He’s one of those guys you meet and you’re instantly like “yeah what’s his issue lol I don’t like him”. But you have a conversation with him and he’s actually shockingly polite and for the most part easy to get along with, just very serious about his work and beliefs.
Backstory: A former outside kittypet. Often got into quarrels with neighboring Tom-cats who ventured too close to his twoleg nest. One day, his two legs up and leave without taking Hank with them. Confused, Hank sticks around long enough for a new twoleg family to move in. They’re not so happy with his presence and chase him off. Unwelcomed by his neighbors for his previous hostility, he has nowhere to go but the forest. That’s where he finds ThunderClan and Emberstar, the rest is history.
Other: Boof

Name: Bigfang
Relations: Unknown ;)
Appearance: A large, heavily-scarred ginger tabby with green eyes.
Personality: Protective, loyal, ambitious, gruff, stern. He’s one of those guys you meet and you’re instantly like “yeah what’s his issue lol I don’t like him”. But you have a conversation with him and he’s actually shockingly polite and for the most part easy to get along with, just very serious about his work and beliefs.
Backstory: A former outside kittypet. Often got into quarrels with neighboring Tom-cats who ventured too close to his twoleg nest. One day, his two legs up and leave without taking Hank with them. Confused, Hank sticks around long enough for a new twoleg family to move in. They’re not so happy with his presence and chase him off. Unwelcomed by his neighbors for his previous hostility, he has nowhere to go but the forest. That’s where he finds ThunderClan and Emberstar, the rest is history.
Other: Boof
Accepted!