Undetermined
    ★ PROFILE
    ⤷ LH Chocolate tabby (carries cinnamon and short hair)​
    ⤷ Walks in relaxed strides with a slight sway.​
    ⤷ Chubby and velvety.​
    ⤷ Nice rounded paws.​
    ⤷ Distinct green eyes.​

CHARISMATIC / ALTRUISTIC / COMPETATIVE / SILLY / RECKLESS / SPORATIC
    A bit of a rulebreaker with a love for thrills and new experiences. Being a cat with bloodlines as a kittypet and a clan cat Coffeepaw believes they have an advantage in life by seeing both sides. Spending time with his parents individually also will expand his expectations as a dreamer and he will strive for excellency. Aiming to be a formidable climber and a good house pet to his two-legs Coffeepaw is destined for Daylight Warrior life. Happy to balance both worlds and keep close ties within his family as a pillar of joy and strength.

★ RELATION
    GEN 3. FIGFEATHER xx FANTASTREAM

SIBLING TO Sangriapaw
    PARENT TO N/A
    MENTORING N/A
    MENTORED BY Slate
    —— ADMIRES Butterflytuft, Blazingpaw, and Bobbie
    —— NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Fluffypaw, Springpaw, Weedpaw, Daisypaw, Candorkit, Lionkit, Hollykit
    —— NOTABLE ENEMIES TBA ​
    ★ INTERACT
    RELATIONSHIPS; NOT LOOKING

UNDERTERMINED ♡ UNDERTERMINED
    How easily do they fall in love? Not easily.
    How easily do they trust? Not easily.
    SMELLS OF Softener and grass.
    SOUNDS LIKE Confident and warm.
    CRUSHING ON No one.​

image.png
    HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST:
    All Gone - Mother Mother

CREATED 01.12.2024 BORN 11.12 6 MOONS.
    —— started at 2 moons ages 1 moon every 1 irl month
    —— penned by tasmagoric
    —— speech is #9dc1e8

• [ KITTENHOOD ] Born into a world of warmth and nurturing, Coffeekit's early days were sculpted by family, and his character was chiseled with care. There's an inherent charm about him, an innate ability to effortlessly draw others close, and reciprocate the affection with genuine joy. Despite a turbulent youth marked by inadvertent chaos and a propensity for mischief, there exists within him a reservoir of kindness and compassion that seems boundless.

image.png
    [ APPRENTICESHIP ] TBD

image.png
    [ WARRIORHOOD ] TBD

Last edited:
COFFEEKIT'S HEARTCHART

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how [name] feels about them!

CHARACTER NAME /
hearts
write your character's opinion on them <3

Last edited:
TEMPLATE'S AND ART

2465.jpg

overload.png

Untitled394_20240103104018.png

babies2cute.png

babiesnapod.png

SO GIVE ME COFFEE AND TV

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Magna fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus non enim. Morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod in pellentesque massa. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in. Morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada. "Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas sed tempus. Mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec." Rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque. Leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl nunc mi. Quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar. Malesuada nunc vel risus commodo viverra. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem integer vitae. Magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Cursus euismod quis viverra nibh cras pulvinar. "Arcu cursus vitae congue mauris." Blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet. Et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas tellus. Massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin. Etiam non quam lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum. Nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh. Amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis. Nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae. "Vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed. Non enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est. Pharetra sit amet aliquam id. Natoque penatibus et magnis dis." Condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis. Quis blandit turpis cursus in hac habitasse platea.
[penned by tasmagoric]

TIL THE WORDS START SLURRIN

Code:
[box=60%][justify][font=arial][size=4][i][b][color=#9dc1e8]❝[/color] [color=white][abbr='he/him - cis male - apprentice of skyclan - six moons']SO GIVE ME COFFEE AND TV[/abbr][/color][/b][/i][/size][i][b][color=white][/color][/b][color=white][/color][/i][color=white][/color] [color=#E0EDFF]—[/color][color=#DAE9FD]—[/color][color=#D4E5FB]—[/color][color=#CFE2F9]—[/color][color=#C9DEF7]—[/color][color=#C4DAF5]—[/color][color=#BED7F3]—[/color][color=#B8D3F1]—[/color][color=#B3CFEF]—[/color][color=#ADCCED]—[/color][color=#A8C8EB]—[/color][color=#A2C4E9]—[/color]

[color=#f2fbfc]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
[/color][right][fleft][i][size=2][color=#9dc1e8][penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/tasmagoric.1918/]tasmagoric[/url]][/color][/size][/i][/fleft]
[color=#9DC1E8]—[/color][color=#A2C4E9]—[/color][color=#A8C8EB]—[/color][color=#ADCBED]—[/color][color=#B3CFEF]—[/color][color=#B8D3F1]—[/color][color=#BED6F3]—[/color][color=#C4DAF5]—[/color][color=#C9DEF7]—[/color][color=#CFE1F9]—[/color][color=#D4E5FB]—[/color][color=#DAE9FD]—[/color] [size=4][i][b][color=white][abbr='G3 - sibling to sangriakit - peaceful powerplay ok'] TIL THE WORDS START SLURRIN[/abbr][/color] [color=#9dc1e8]❞[/color] [/b][/i][/size][/right][/font][/justify][/box]

babiesnapod.png

there's people that'll hurt you
because of who you are

Code:
[center][img width='350px']https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1134765566452834344/1195005842454491236/babiesnapod.png?ex=65b26aea&is=659ff5ea&hm=f9ece5147f34c2706aad92622d916b469e4da375580ec39954d8bd2bb0e412b4&[/img]
[font=adelia][size=20px][B][GLOW=black][color=#9DC1E8]t[/color][color=#9FC2E8]h[/color][color=#A1C3E9]e[/color][color=#A3C4E9]r[/color][color=#A5C5EA]e[/color][color=#A7C7EB]'[/color][color=#A9C8EB]s[/color]  [color=#AFCCED]p[/color][color=#B1CDEE]e[/color][color=#B3CEEF]o[/color][color=#B6CFEF]p[/color][color=#B8D0F0]l[/color][color=#BAD2F1]e[/color]  [color=#C0D5F3]t[/color][color=#C2D7F3]h[/color][color=#C4D8F4]a[/color][color=#C6D9F5]t[/color][color=#C8DAF5]'[/color][color=#CADCF6]l[/color][color=#CCDDF7]l[/color]  [color=#D3E0F9]h[/color][color=#D5E2F9]u[/color][color=#D7E3FA]r[/color][color=#D9E4FB]t[/color]  [color=#DFE8FD]y[/color][color=#E1E9FD]o[/color][color=#E3EAFE]u[/color][/glow][/b][/size][/font][B]
[color=#E6ECFF]⸺[/color][color=#D3E1F9]⸺[/color][color=#C1D6F3]⸺[/color][color=#AFCBED]⸺[/color] [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/coffeekit-%E2%8C%91-holding-at-your-heart.11462/][color=COLOR][size=4]⌑[/size][/color][/url] [font=book antiqua][size=11px][COLOR=color]because of who you are[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

wip

Last edited: