DO IT ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE — storage

Code:
[box=61%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][img width=700px]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/19/b6/f8/19b6f8ec323408f7bbd137ac27a7cb81.jpg[/img]
[tabs][tab=BASIC][size=20px][b][color=#b27152][outline=black]DARK-KIT ;[/outline][/color][/size] [color=white]a name fit for the shadows[/color][/b]
[quote] short blurb about the character. I like to copy and paste the basic description from their tags onto here! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo.[/quote]
⤷ named for the dark ebony stripes that cover his chocolate fur.
— cisgender male; he / him; undetermined sexuality
— kit of riverclan; dedicated to riverclan but accepting of outsiders due to his mother and adoptive siblings' loner origins; born and raised in riverclan
— created 08.26.2024 at 2 moons / ages every 26th
[fright][img width=50px]https://imgur.com/aRjB2q1.jpg[/img] [img width=50px]https://imgur.com/TwFM5Tx.jpg[/img][/fright]— penned by [url='link to storage'][color=#b27152][b]limerence[/b][/color][/url]; [color=white][b]HEARTCHART[/b][/color] ; [color=white][b]PINTEREST[/b][/color] ; [color=white][b]PLAYLIST[/b][/color]
[/tab]

[tab=VISUAL][fleft][QUOTE][bimg width=250px]https://i.imgur.com/mV5bTPr.png[/bimg][/QUOTE][/fleft][color=white][b]LH BLACK / BLACK TABBY CHIMERA WITH YELLOW EYES[/b][/color] / [url='link'][b][color=#b27152]TOYHOUSE[/color][/b][/url]
Elaborate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo. Vestibulum nec pulvinar nisi, eu dictum erat. Proin mollis magna non nunc rutrum, quis vestibulum libero sollicitudin. Aliquam tellus augue, feugiat efficitur leo quis, congue semper ligula. Vivamus efficitur, elit et tempus tristique, nisi enim laoreet nulla, vitae scelerisque erat augue sit amet nibh.[/tab]

[tab=MENTALITY][quote][color=#b27152][b]BRAVE [color=white]//[/color] CONFIDENT [color=white]//[/color] STUBBORN [color=white]//[/color] OVERPROTECTIVE [color=white]//[/color] HOT-HEADED [color=white]//[/color] VOLATILE [color=white]//[/color] SENSITIVE [color=white]//[/color] RECKLESS[/b][/color][/quote]
One of Dark-kit's most dominant, and perhaps his worst, personality traits is his hot-headedness. He can be rational, but usually he's quick to anger and doesn't think before speaking or acting. He can be very easily annoyed, and reacts strongly in most situations. It is easy to set him off, and difficult to calm him down. He may become aggressive when provoked, and can be known to antagonize others or start fights when his emotions are high. He can also be quick to pass judgment, and is less quick to admit when he's wrong or change his mind once its made up.

In contrast to Dark-kit's hot-headedness, and perhaps the cause behind it, he tends to be very overprotective; though he tries to pretend as if he couldn't care less. One of the main reasons he can be so emotionally volatile is because he has high standards and morals, and cares greatly about whether or not they are upheld, not only by himself but by others as well. He also does develop deep attachments to his friends, and especially his family. He would do anything to keep them safe and happy, and one of the easiest ways to anger him is to hurt someone he's close to.

As one could probably imagine, Dark-kit can be pretty reckless. When he's riled up, he doesn't think before he acts, and often gets himself into sticky situations by jumping in headfirst. His solution to most conflicts is to fight first, think later, whether that be verbal or physical attacks. He follows his gut and when he feels something is wrong, he won't hesitate to correct it, regardless of the consequences.

Although many of his attributes paint him as a grumpy troublemaker, no one can doubt Dark-kit's bravery. When he feels something needs done he does it, without thought to his own safety or how dangerous it may be. Some will call it stupidity, but he's not afraid to do what is right, especially when it involves his own morals or beliefs. He does his best to use his bravery as an asset for his clan, and is almost always the first to volunteer himself to lend a helping paw (though he may still complain while he does).

Above all else, Dark-kit believes in honor and loyalty. Once he aligns himself with someone or something, he will do his utmost for them. He is always serious in his duties to his clan, and even more so to his friends and family. He has also been known to openly antagonize anyone he deems to be unjust or weak in their efforts to benefit the clan. His devotion goes both ways, and he expects anyone close to him to provide him with the same loyalty as he provides them. Any level of betrayal towards him will be taken very personally, and he is not one to forgive and forget.

[subquote=#BBBDC1]mannerisms blah blah blah[/subquote][/tab]

[tab=RELATIONSHIPS & INTERACT][quote][color=white][b]SINGLE ; UNDETERMINED SEXUALITY ; TOO YOUNG FOR RELATIONSHIPS[/B][/color]
talk about how easily they trust or whatever blah blah blah
[color=white][b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b][/color] description. [url='link']voiceclaim if you have one[/url]
[color=white][b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b][/color] wet earth and ash.
speech is [color=#b27152]#b27152[/color][/quote]

[color=#b27152][b]CLAYTHORN xx OTTERBITE[/b][/color] sibling to [abbr='penned by saturnid']onyxkit[/abbr], [abbr='penned by meghan']sparrowkit[/abbr], [abbr='penned by vulture']eelkit[/abbr], and [abbr='penned by chuff']dropletkit[/abbr]
Mentoring [abbr='penned by who?']no one[/abbr] | Mentored by [abbr='penned by who?']no one[/abbr]
Mate to [abbr='penned by who?']no one[/abbr]  | Parent to [abbr='penned by who?']no one[/abbr]
[color=white][b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b][/color] none
[color=white][b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b][/color] none[/tab]

[tab=PLAYLIST][columns=2][b][color=#b27152]► SONG NAME[/color][/b] - artist
[color=white][B]SONG NAME[/b][/color] - artist
[color=white][B]SONG NAME[/b][/color] - artist
[color=white][B]SONG NAME[/b][/color] - artist[/columns]
[/tab]

[tab=HISTORY][size=20px][color=#b27152][b]IMPORTANT THREADS[/b][/color][b][/b][/size][b][size=18px] / [color=white]( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development[/color][/size][/b]
[url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/aqua-regia-birth-private-for-now.16866/#post-104493][color=#b27152][b]☆ 08.26.2024 BIRTHING THREAD[/b][/color][/url] dark-kit and his littermates are born to claythorn and otterbite. the birth is hard on claythorn but all three kits survive.
[url=LINK][color=#b27152][b]★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME[/b][/color][/url] brief description
[/tab]

[tab=CODE]
[CODE][box=58%][justify]text
[hr=6][/hr]
[TABS]
[slide=‎‎ooc][/slide][slide=✦][quote][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mV5bTPr.png[/img][/center][/quote][/slide][slide=info][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-%E2%80%94-tags.11891/][color=#b27152][b][font=georgia]DARK-KIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#b27152][b]✦[/b][/color][/size][color=#b27152][i] he / him, kitten of riverclan, 2 moons[/i]
⭃[/color] lh black / black tabby chimera w/ yellow eyes and a "lions mane" // big and stocky
[color=#b27152]⭃[/color] claythorn x otterbite // littermate to sparrowkit and onyxkit
[color=#b27152]⭃[/color] adoptive brother to eelkit and dropletkit
[color=#b27152]⭃[/color] single, crushing on no one // mentored by no one
[color=#b27152]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted // [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#b27152]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/do-it-all-in-the-name-of-love-%E2%80%94-storage.10921/][color=#b27152]limerence[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#b27152]@limericks.[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]
[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box][/CODE]

Last edited:
Code:
[box=58%][justify]text
[hr=6][/hr]
[TABS]
[slide=‎‎ooc][/slide][slide=✧][quote][center][img height=300px]https://i.imgur.com/go8e0Gu.png[/img][/center][/quote][/slide][slide=info][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/all-i-need-is-the-air-i-breath-%E2%80%94-tags.10912/][color=#b0c096][b][font=georgia]HAWKSTRIDE[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#b0c096][b]✧[/b][/color][/size][color=#b0c096][i] he / him, warrior of shadowclan, 20 moons[/i]
⭃[/color] lh black smoke w/ high white and moss green eyes. heavily scarred and tall
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] skunktail x [s]porcupine[/s] // littermate to lizardthroat and pipitclaw 
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] single, crushing on no one // mentoring no one // briefly mentored by smogstar
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted // [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/do-it-all-in-the-name-of-love-%E2%80%94-storage.10921/][color=#b0c096]limerence[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#b0c096]@limericks.[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In scelerisque elit pretium, fermentum augue in, molestie ex. Proin neque lorem, luctus et iaculis quis, vehicula sit amet justo. Nulla gravida eget tortor in dictum. Pellentesque quis mollis ante. Mauris placerat dui vel sapien tristique, sit amet consectetur sapien porttitor. Sed porta nulla sit amet porttitor auctor. Sed a ligula interdum, posuere quam vitae, scelerisque elit. Cras tempus leo mauris, in porttitor turpis gravida in. Suspendisse et quam quam. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vestibulum a cursus enim, in sollicitudin orci. Donec fermentum sollicitudin odio, porta cursus massa ullamcorper ac.

Maecenas eget nibh turpis. Nulla gravida justo tincidunt, convallis sem at, consectetur metus. Cras maximus purus lacus, sed iaculis mauris facilisis eu. Suspendisse in interdum lacus. Donec sapien ligula, aliquet eget ante non, feugiat bibendum ex. Nulla ornare dignissim justo, ut lacinia nisl posuere et. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed suscipit volutpat elit, eget ultrices mauris imperdiet ac. Donec pretium, ligula vel interdum aliquam, massa justo facilisis felis, nec tristique neque dolor convallis diam. Aliquam sapien mi, pretium vitae imperdiet ac, eleifend vel leo. Suspendisse at varius purus.

• go8e0Gu.png
  • HAWKSTRIDE he / him, warrior of shadowclan, 20 moons
    lh black smoke w/ high white and moss green eyes. heavily scarred and tall
    skunkbite x porcupine // littermate to pipitclaw // nephew to starlingheart and lilacfur
    single, crushing on no one // mentoring no one // briefly mentored by smogstar
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted // underline and tag when attacking
    penned by limerence@limericks. on discord, feel free to dm for plots

Code:
[BOX=80%][COLOR=#C4C4C4][TABS][TAB=MAIN][JUSTIFY][fleft][img width=250px]https://i.imgur.com/zjb01uj.png[/img][/fleft][QUOTE][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=32PX][I][B][COLOR=WHITE][S]HAWK[/S][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b0c096]HAWKSTRIDE[/COLOR] [/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLUMNS=4][COLOR=#b0c096][B]RANK
CLAN
FORMER[/B][/COLOR]

Warrior
Shadowclan
Rogue

[COLOR=#b0c096][B]GENDER
PRONOUNS
ORIENT.[/B][/COLOR]

Male
He / Him
Heterosexual[/COLUMNS][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][BOX=100%][HEIGHT=90PX][JUSTIFY][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=14PX][I][COLOR=#b0c096][B]★ APPEARANCE[/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT] hawk is a long-haired domestic feline with thick, fluffy black smoke fur. his pelt ranges from a shade of cool silver at his head, to a deep ebony at his tail. He carries large portions of white on his chest, stomach, and paws, as well as a patch of white at the tip of his tail. his most unique feature is the interesting spatter of white speckles across the bridge of his nose and a splash of white just at the end of his muzzle. his skin is a deep, almost pinkish shade of gray, and his eyes are a faded moss green color. his physique is nothing altogether unusual, his size average for his gender and his agile body built for speed but not lacking in a reasonable amount of muscle and strength.
[indent]⤷ lh black smoke w/ high white and moss green eyes / reference[/indent][/JUSTIFY][/HEIGHT][/BOX][/QUOTE]

[TABLE][TR][TD][BOX=100%][MAXHEIGHT=550PX][JUSTIFY][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=16PX][I][COLOR=#b0c096][B]STOIC / BLUNT / OBSERVANT / OVERPROTECTIVE / DISTRUSTFUL / RESERVED[/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
hawk's personality is a sharp contrast to that of the majority of those around him. where his siblings and father may be thrilled at the prospect of them joining the clans, hawk tends to be more cynical and less trusting of the world outside of what he's grown up knowing. he is normally level-headed and stoic, largely preferring to stick to himself or his littermates and observe those around him. he's known for taking the time to assess a situation or individual before passing final judgement, rather than rushing headlong to a conclusion.

however, these traits should not be mistaken for a lack of care or determination. to those who don't know him well he may appear cold and aloof, however he cares very deeply for his family and always puts their wellbeing above all else. he is staunchly loyal but does not trust or understand the ways of the clans yet and reserves that loyalty for those who have earned it, until it has been proven that it is safe for him to act otherwise. despite his usual cool and collected facade, he has taken it upon himself to be the stalwart defender of his family; even more so after his mother's death. he will suffer no insult or threat towards his beloved siblings and finds no measure too drastic in the name of their protection. if not hawk, who would defend them now?

he shows his feelings more through actions than words, and won't ever hold back when giving his honest opinion, and every word uttered from his mouth is said with careful thought and purpose. underneath his outward appearance of quiet confidence, hawk tends to be rather insecure and always very hard on himself. even the slightest failure is, in his eyes, completely unacceptable, and he takes his self-imposed responsibilities to his family incredibly seriously. there is no room for weakness or mistakes. in spite of the fact that porcupine's death had nothing to do with him, part of him still feels like he failed her, and he now shoulders the weight of his sibling's futures as if it were his life's purpose.
[/JUSTIFY][/MAXHEIGHT][/BOX][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[COLUMNS=2][TABLE][TR][TD][BOX=100%][HEIGHT=175PX][JUSTIFY][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=17PX][I][COLOR=#b0c096][B]★ RELATION[/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=#D1D1D1]GEN 3. SKUNKTAIL xx PORCUPINE[/COLOR]
[B]SIBLING TO[/B] Lizardthroat and Pipitclaw
[B]PARENT TO[/B] No one
[B]MENTORING[/B] [abbr='penned by who']No one[/abbr]
[B]MENTORED BY[/B] [abbr='willie']Smogstar[/abbr]
—— [B]ADMIRES[/B] Starlingheart, Lilacfur
—— [B]NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS[/B] None
—— [B]NOTABLE ENEMIES[/B] Betonyfrost[/JUSTIFY][/HEIGHT][/BOX][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[TABLE][TR][TD][BOX=100%][HEIGHT=175PX][JUSTIFY][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=17PX][I][COLOR=#b0c096][B]★ INTERACT[/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=#D1D1D1]SINGLE; OPEN BUT NOT LOOKING[/COLOR]
HETEROSEXUAL HETEROROMANTIC ♡ MONOGAMOUS ; How easily do they fall in love? How easily do they trust?
[B]SMELLS OF[/B] sniffsniffsniffsniffsniff
[B]SOUNDS LIKE[/B] [URL=optional link, I recommend u indicate that thers a link with bold / underline / italics, etc][COLOR=#C4C4C4]Voice description[/COLOR][/URL]
[B]CRUSHING ON[/B] No one[/JUSTIFY][/HEIGHT][/BOX][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/COLUMNS]

[FRIGHT][IMG WIDTH=200PX]https://i.imgur.com/lyC9rOO.png[/IMG][/FRIGHT][QUOTE][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=17PX][I][B][URL=LINK][COLOR=#b0c096]HEARTCHART[/COLOR][/URL] ; [URL=LINK][COLOR=WHITE] PINTEREST[/COLOR][/URL] ; [URL=LINK][COLOR=#D1D1D1]PLAYLIST:[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[BOX=100%][MAXHEIGHT=100PX][JUSTIFY][COLOR=#D1D1D1]► [B]SONG NAME[/B][/COLOR] - artist
[B]SONG NAME[/B] - pretend he has a playlist
This scrolls!
[/JUSTIFY][/MAXHEIGHT][/BOX][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=#b0c096][B]CREATED 12.12.2023 AT 12 MOONS.[/B][/COLOR] Ages every 1st of the month.
—— penned by [url=link to storage][color=WHITE]limerence[/color][/url]
—— speech is [color=#b0c096]#b0c096[/color]

[[CODE][box=58%][justify]text
[hr=6][/hr]
[TABS]
[slide=‎‎ooc][/slide][slide=✧][quote][center][img height=300px]https://i.imgur.com/go8e0Gu.png[/img][/center][/quote][/slide][slide=info][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/all-i-need-is-the-air-i-breath-%E2%80%94-tags.10912/][color=#b0c096][b][font=georgia]HAWKSTRIDE[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#b0c096][b]✧[/b][/color][/size][color=#b0c096][i] he / him, warrior of shadowclan, 20 moons[/i]
⭃[/color] lh black smoke w/ high white and moss green eyes. heavily scarred and tall
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] skunktail x [s]porcupine[/s] // littermate to lizardthroat // nephew to starlingheart and lilacfur
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] single, crushing on no one // mentoring no one // briefly mentored by smogstar
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted // [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#b0c096]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/do-it-all-in-the-name-of-love-%E2%80%94-storage.10921/][color=#b0c096]limerence[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#b0c096]@limericks.[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box][/CODE/]
[/JUSTIFY][/TAB]
[TAB=HISTORY][JUSTIFY][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=16PX][I][COLOR=#b0c096][B][ KITHOOD ][/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce hendrerit congue metus, eget tristique velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nulla volutpat vehicula egestas. Donec ac orci risus. Nam ultricies, lacus pharetra vehicula tristique, enim dui vulputate justo, in pulvinar arcu tellus ultrices nisi. Ut interdum lacus varius, porta justo sed, hendrerit mauris. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

[FRIGHT][IMG WIDTH=250PX]https://i.imgur.com/iczxlR7.jpeg[/IMG][/FRIGHT][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=16PX][I][COLOR=#b0c096][B][ APPRENTICESHIP ][/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ultricies sed odio non volutpat. Nullam sed turpis at eros molestie hendrerit. Mauris tincidunt congue ex, in accumsan neque volutpat quis. Cras sit amet cursus nulla, a imperdiet urna. Mauris laoreet tempor leo, a elementum turpis volutpat sit amet. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc ligula libero, vehicula in condimentum sit amet, bibendum sit amet ligula. Suspendisse laoreet fringilla sodales.

Phasellus blandit nibh in sapien varius lobortis. Pellentesque auctor varius magna vitae pretium. Duis malesuada suscipit sapien ut sodales. In quis pellentesque nisi. Ut vitae laoreet augue. Nam a leo consequat, facilisis nunc vel, commodo nulla. Cras laoreet risus ut libero tristique, in consectetur sem gravida. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas sit amet suscipit tellus. Integer auctor ante enim, id posuere quam finibus vel. Aenean facilisis est ante, eu varius orci gravida ut.

[FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=16PX][I][COLOR=#b0c096][B][ YOUNG WARRIORHOOD ][/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur accumsan lorem vitae suscipit scelerisque. Fusce ac neque in ex ultricies viverra sagittis eu ligula. Ut luctus diam facilisis nibh iaculis, sit amet egestas lacus accumsan. Quisque id nisl at nisi hendrerit accumsan vel eget lectus. Aliquam felis nisl, suscipit quis purus sit amet, varius luctus ipsum. [URL=LINK TO THREAD][COLOR=#b0c096]Vivamus sed pretium enim. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.[/COLOR][/URL] Etiam porttitor auctor elit, non tincidunt augue auctor vitae. Quisque ex orci, vehicula nec lobortis non, dapibus vel turpis. Vivamus aliquam ut nunc sit amet iaculis. Curabitur at tortor odio. Proin fermentum turpis ac gravida vestibulum. Ut volutpat arcu eu enim tincidunt, a sollicitudin purus posuere.

[FLEFT][IMG WIDTH=250PX]https://i.imgur.com/hCUtGQc.jpeg[/IMG][/FLEFT]Vivamus viverra lectus justo, ut porta metus imperdiet in. Donec lorem urna, dictum sed aliquet sed, lacinia a ante. Aliquam cursus ligula ut justo consequat, quis eleifend justo porttitor. Maecenas vehicula commodo fringilla. Suspendisse posuere pellentesque neque. Vestibulum ac mattis dolor, et egestas nisl. Nam sagittis, nunc rutrum elementum convallis, sapien justo accumsan orci, venenatis posuere nibh tortor vitae augue. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed lacus est, imperdiet nec rutrum at, rutrum ultrices magna. Donec mollis sit amet metus id sagittis. Nam porta tortor eget arcu varius feugiat. Mauris feugiat congue tristique.

In ullamcorper ante et orci imperdiet, ut pretium mi viverra. [URL=LINK TO THREAD][COLOR=#b0c096]Vestibulum eros odio, semper ac massa ac, tincidunt commodo diam[/COLOR][/URL]. Nullam hendrerit dui vitae blandit aliquam. Phasellus a nulla sem. Etiam arcu risus, lobortis id lobortis ut, pulvinar at odio. Curabitur nec mi dictum tortor pellentesque porta vitae quis turpis. Etiam gravida auctor facilisis. Pellentesque eget velit a justo sodales tempor. Mauris quis nunc interdum, dignissim est vitae, fringilla ipsum. Nam suscipit lobortis velit non congue. Curabitur fringilla quam vel congue vestibulum.
[/JUSTIFY][/TAB][/TABS][/COLOR][/BOX]

Last edited:
Code:
[box=61%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][img width=700px]https://i.imgur.com/Jl5XyOT.jpeg[/img]
[tabs][tab=BASIC][size=20px][b][color=white][s]SQUIRRELKIT[/s] [outline=black]SQUIRRELPAW ;[/outline][/color][/size] grateful that she was named for her father[/b]
[quote] short blurb about the character. I like to copy and paste the basic description from their tags onto here! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo.[/quote]
⤷ named for her bushy squirrel-like tail and her father's love of climbing
— female; she / her (prefers feminine terms); bisexual
— apprentice of thunderclan / very loyal to her clan / cautious but empathetic towards outsiders
— 8 moons old / created x.x.xxxx at 0 moons / ages every 1st of the month
[fright][img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/gIT5bkp.png[/img] [img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/IpK32hk.png[/img][/fright]— penned by [url='link to storage'][color=white][b]you[/b][/color][/url]; [b]HEARTCHART[/b] ; [b]PINTEREST[/b] ; [b]PLAYLIST[/b]
[/tab]

[tab=VISUAL][fleft][QUOTE][bimg width=250px]https://i.imgur.com/W4nk5m2.png[/bimg][/QUOTE][/fleft][b]LH BLUE TORBIE W/ HIGH WHITE & GREEN EYES[/b] / [url='https://toyhou.se/26387113.squirrel'][b][color=COLORHERE]TOYHOUSE[/color][/b][/url]
A perfect mix of both her parents, Squirrelkit boasts a beautiful rich blue torbie coat. As a kitten her fur is quite fluffy and wild, making her look much rounder than she actually is. This will eventually change as she matures, smoothing out to a lovely silken texture. She is evenly painted in the cool blue shades of her father and the warm fiery red of her mother, with a heavy splash of white extending up her sides and covering a large portion of her face. Her eyes are a vibrant shade of green that almost perfect matches Flamewhisker's, and her skin is a delicate shade of pink. Her tail is a solid red, bushy mass of fur that bears an uncanny resemblances to that of her namesake, the red squirrel. When she is young her physique will be rather short and stocky, but as she grows she will stretch and become more slender, with graceful long legs and an agile build.
[/tab]

[tab=MENTALITY][quote][color=white][b]OUTGOING / PLAYFUL / ENTHUSIASTIC / LOVING / NAIVE / INSECURE / COMPETITIVE[/b][/color][/quote]
KITTENHOOD: As a kit, Squirrel is extremely outgoing and energetic. She loves to run and play pretend, and is often the one dragging all the other kittens into playing games or going on adventures with her. Her curiosity seems boundless, and she loves bothering the adults in the clan until they tell her stories or answer every one of her 1000 questions about the world. She does tend to be a bit gullible and will likely take anything someone tells her at face value and believe it to be fact until she's told otherwise. She's the kitten in the nursery that the queens can never keep track of, and has a habit of escaping her kit-sitters to wreak havoc on the camp. She is, however, an exceptionally loving creature and will always go out of her way to bright someone's day. She is a fierce protector, not just of her family and friends but anyone she thinks needs sticking up for. She absolutely despises bullies (though she can at times unintentionally become one herself) and is never afraid to speak out against mean attitudes.

APPRENTICEHOOD: As she begins to mature into apprenticehood, Squirrel becomes quite the 'tomboy', so-to-speak. She begins wanting to spend all of her time climbing trees, catching bugs and sparring. She develops a fierce competitiveness with the other apprentices, especially those her age who she was brought up with in the nursery. She always has to have the last word, and is desperate to prove that she can be just as good, if not better than everyone at everything she does. This somewhat childish competition will ultimately end up getting in the way of her training, and she'll likely become the instigator of one or two poorly-planned schemes into which she'll drag her fellow apprentices. With a strict guiding paw from her mentor or her parents, she will eventually settle down and begin to understand the severity of what it means to be a warrior.

WARRIORHOOD: Transitioning into warriorhood sparks a change in Squirrel. She grows tired of constantly getting into trouble and being scolded by her elders. She sees the grace and nobility that her parents both carry themselves with, and strives to mimic those traits in her own self. No longer does she allow petty rivalries or competition drive her to recklessness. That competitive quality instead transforms into healthy ambition and a desire to be the absolute best she can for Thunderclan, and for her family. She has big shoes to fill, and while she knows she'll likely never overcome the shadow of her parents' success, she tries to follow in the same path to leadership and excellence as they themselves have tread. She maintains her protective nature all throughout her life, and will always be the first to look out for those she thinks cannot look out for themselves. She becomes an optimistic champion for her clan, but is also open-minded and empathetic towards outsiders, until they give her reason not to be.
[/tab]

[tab=RELATIONSHIPS & INTERACT][quote][b]SINGLE ; BISEXUAL ; INTERESTED IN NO ONE, OPEN TO CRUSHES[/B]
talk about how easily they trust or whatever blah blah blah
[b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b]  Odette from The Swan Princess (1994) - [ ADULT VC ] - [ CHILD VC ]
[b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b] description.
speech is [color=white]#HEXCODE[/color][/quote]

[color=white][b]PARENT xx PARENT[/b][/color] sibling to [abbr='penned by who?']who[/abbr] | mentoring [abbr='penned by who?']who[/abbr] , mentored by [abbr='penned by who?']who[/abbr]
Mate to [abbr='penned by who?']who[/abbr]  | Parent to [abbr='penned by who?']who[/abbr]
[b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b] who?
[b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b] who?[/tab]

[tab=PLAYLIST][columns=2][b][color=COLORHERE]► SONG NAME[/color][/b] - artist
[B]SONG NAME[/b] - artist
[B]SONG NAME[/b] - artist
[B]SONG NAME[/b] - artist[/columns]
[/tab]

[tab=HISTORY][size=20px][color=white][b]IMPORTANT THREADS[/b][/color][b][/b][/size][b][size=18px] / ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development[/size][/b]
[url=LINK][color=white][b]☆ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME[/b][/color][/url] brief description
[url=LINK][color=white][b]★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME[/b][/color][/url] brief description
[/tab]

[tab=CODE]
[CODE][box=58%][justify]text
[hr=6][/hr]
[TABS]
[slide=‎‎ooc][/slide][slide=♡][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/1semDUD.jpeg[/img][/quote][/slide][slide=info][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/dancing-like-were-burning-in-paradise-%E2%99%A1-tags.11129/][color=#ffdcb6][b][font=book antiqua]SQUIRRELPAW[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#d8c9c8][b]♡[/b][/color][/size][color=#d3eccf][i] she / her, apprentice of thunderclan, 8 moons[/i]
⭃[/color] lh blue torbie with high white and green eyes. round and fluffy. good at climbing.
[color=#d3eccf]⭃[/color] single, crushing on no one // flamewhisker x [s]flycatcher[/s] // mentored by lightflower
[color=#d3eccf]⭃[/color] sister to bugpaw, scorchedpaw, sunpaw, falconheart and stormfeather
[color=#d3eccf]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted // [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking.
[color=#d3eccf]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/do-it-all-in-the-name-of-love-%E2%80%94-storage.10921/][color=#ffdcb6]limerence[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#ffdcb6]@limericks.[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots.[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box][/CODE/]
[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box]

Code:
[box=80%][quote][box=97%][color=#c4c4c4][justify][fright][img width=250px]https://placehold.co/250[/img][/fright][size=30px][b][color=#A5615A][abbr='named in honor of blazestar and the flame-like pattern on her tail'][glow=#242424]FIREKIT[/glow][/abbr][/color][/b][/size] ORANGESTAR XX SLATE
( alt names: dapplekit, cinderkit, ravenkit )

[fright][img width=45px]https://i.imgur.com/ZJLx3iq.png[/img]
[img width=45px]https://i.imgur.com/GiPKDrE.png[/img][/fright]" [b][color=#CB938C]NOBODY KNOWS THIS LITTLE ROSE[/color][/b] "
FEMALE, SHE / HER [color=#CB7579]|[/color] KITTEN OF SKYCLAN [color=#CB7579]|[/color] 00 MOONS

[color=#E4BCAC][b]LH TORTOISESHELL WITH LOW WHITE AND BLUE EYES[/b][/color]
Expand upon it. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent vitae nibh eu diam condimentum fringilla. Etiam mollis laoreet lorem, quis sagittis est lacinia quis. Mauris a ligula enim. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam sem est, pellentesque vulputate volutpat sit amet, pulvinar vel augue. Ut nisl diam, feugiat at risus sed, consequat dignissim odio. Nunc consequat lorem id efficitur faucibus. Vestibulum consectetur tristique vulputate. Maecenas convallis feugiat est sit amet mattis. Pellentesque purus dui, vehicula non lectus nec, convallis suscipit lacus. Vestibulum est ex, porta sit amet gravida nec, lobortis vel nisi. Maecenas eu tellus sapien.

[subquote=#A5615A]Personality. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent vitae nibh eu diam condimentum fringilla. Etiam mollis laoreet lorem, quis sagittis est lacinia quis. Mauris a ligula enim. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam sem est, pellentesque vulputate volutpat sit amet, pulvinar vel augue. Ut nisl diam, feugiat at risus sed, consequat dignissim odio. Nunc consequat lorem id efficitur faucibus. Vestibulum consectetur tristique vulputate. Maecenas convallis feugiat est sit amet mattis. Pellentesque purus dui, vehicula non lectus nec, convallis suscipit lacus. Vestibulum est ex, porta sit amet gravida nec, lobortis vel nisi. Maecenas eu tellus sapien.[/subquote] [fleft][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/87863499_bY08EkcjAlCotQv.png[/img][/fleft]FUTURE PLOTS
[list][*]Plots
[*]Plots
[*]Plots
[/LIST]
LIKES AND DISLIKES[list][*]Like
[*]Like
[*]Dislike
[*]Dislike
[/LIST]
MISCELLANEOUS NOTES[list][*]Notes
[*]Notes
[*]Notes
[/LIST]
[/justify][/color][center]#EDD6BF #E4BCAC #CB938C #CB7579 #A5615A[/center][/box][/quote]

Code:
[box=59%][justify]text
[hr=6][/hr]
[TABS]
[slide=‎‎ooc][/slide][slide=♥][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/avpBCId.jpeg[/img][/quote][/slide][slide=info][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/dancing-like-were-burning-in-paradise-%E2%99%A1-tags.11129/][color=#ffdcb6][b][font=book antiqua]SQUIRRELPAW[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#FFADD1][b]♥[/b][/color][/size][color=#FFADD1][i] she / her, apprentice of thunderclan, 8 moons[/i]
⭃[/color] lh blue torbie with high white and green eyes // slender but fluffy // excellent climber
[color=#FFADD1]⭃[/color] single, crushing on no one // flamewhisker x [s]flycatcher[/s] // mentored by lightflower
[color=#FFADD1]⭃[/color] sister to bugpaw, ravenpaw, sunpaw, falconheart and stormfeather
[color=#FFADD1]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted // [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#FFADD1]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/do-it-all-in-the-name-of-love-%E2%80%94-storage.10921/][color=#ffdcb6]limerence[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#ffdcb6]@limericks.[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited: