sensitive topics DON'T EMBARRASS ME &. private

ORANGEPAW.

ALONE AGAIN ☆▪︎°○
Jun 7, 2023

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- maybe this was a bad idea but... he had this urge within him to feel useful. he hadn't been able to do anything in moons, and even when gentlestorm had been hurt he couldn't do anything but watch. like sure, he helped him dress his wounds after– and honestly that's the most useful he's felt in a long time– bur he just can't stay here any longer. he needs to get out so... when gentlestorm isn't paying attention, he leaves. he limps out and catches a warrior who is leaving on a patrol. unfortunately for him, it's one of the warriors who follow skyclaw's word, but orangepaw needs this. he's gotta be useful. he's gotta do something.

"hey, can i go with you? i promise not to cause much fuss or anything I just really need to do something for the clan? please?"

he wants for the answer, and if the warrior says yes, he nods and smiles widely before limping after her. it's a lot of walking. he's doing alright, he thinks, being very careful not to put too much weight or pressure on it. he's been practicing.

"...i know how you feel about uhm... my friends who left but do... do you miss them? any of them? I do. a lot. wherever they are... I hope they're okay. and safe. and not hurting. do you wish that? or... maybe not... sorry I don't mean to pry or anything but my mom always said there's... there is good in talking. you don't have to answer. thank you for letting me join you."

maybe it's not a good idea to talk about kittypets with a known kittypet hater but he can't help it. he wants to know why she doesn't like his friends so much.

• tKSWnkG.png
  • ORANGEPAW he/they, apprentice of thunderclan, 9 moons.
    rather large polydactyl orange tabby with white markings, green eyes, and a broken left hind leg
    npc x npc // no known family. mother is deceased
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    not necessarily great in battle. semi easy to attack due to lack of expereince alone.
    penned by scar@salemdraws on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Ravenstrike never liked Orangepaw. He always smiled and tried to be a replication of the sun itself. It was disgusting. He was disgusting. All he talked about was being happy and talked about his mother this, his mother that. It was obvious that his mother had died, and he still wished to honor her memory and yap about her. How annoying was that? It seemed today Starclan wished to test her patience because as she headed to the exit of camp, the limping form of Orangepaw was coming towards her. "I don't care. Just stay out of my way." Ravenstrike would respond as she shots daggers at him and continues forth, her long legs traversing ahead of him without bothering to follow his pace.

Her silence is short-lived as he begins to talk about those banished. Did she miss them? Never. They were a plague. She didn't miss a single person that was sent off. Did she wish they were safe and not hurting? No. They deserved to rot for ruining their home with their softness and becoming bacteria to her home. They were yellowcough if yellowcough could be a cat. The questions keep talking and she can feel her eye twitch in annoyance and the urge to sink her fangs into his tiny throat.

"No. I don't wish anything for them. I wish they would burn like the moorlands did." Ravenstrike hisses venomously as she shoots a glare at the orange tom. A skilled paw races forth as backhands him before using a leg to knock him onto the ground, her paw pressing on his skull as she dug her claws into his forehead. "You wish your kittypets so bad? She coos softly as her face contorts devilishly, her claws digging into his skin. Her vibrant amber gaze never leaves him and her face is full of disgust, one of looking at something lesser than her. He was a bug in her world and he seemed to forget about where he was.

Raven grabs his scuff and uses her full strength to toss him to the side, a slash of her claws racing down his side. "I should kill you for talking about something so disgusting. I don't care about your mother, I don't care about your friends. She hisses as she spits on the ground beside him and kicks him in the stomach. Her fangs curl in disgust as she rests her paw on his throat with unsheathed claws and smiles, "I could rip your throat out right now. Maybe you'd shut up about your mother then? Live quietly like a mouse before I fucking kill you next time." Where her claws have scrapped against his throat left beddings of blood.

/ ic opinions ofc

• Wow
Reactions: ORANGEPAW.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- it all happens so fast. his heart beat beats quickly against his ribs, rattling his entire being as his eyes open in shock, when he is knocked to the floor. his eyes widen as his feels claws dig into his head, a pitiful whine leaving him. this... can't be happening, right? she... she must have just been having a bad day. yeah, that's right. she was having a bad day and orangepaw was the only one around for her to take it out on. he hardly has time to respond to her before her fangs sink into his scruff and he is tossed to the side like a ragdoll, claws roughly digging down his left side, leaving jagged wounds struggling down.

she keeps going, hissing at him and kicking him in his stomach, knocking him over enough to place her claws on his throat and press down. he's never felt more small in his life than he's felt in this very moment. he feels nauseous, as his life flashes before his eyes. he can't... do this. he can't breathe. he whimpers as his eyes closed, no longer wanted to look at the face that would haunt his nightmares for many moons to come.

"i-i... okay... i'm... sorry..."

gentlestorm was not going to be happy... was he?/subquote]