doodle the character above you!

Dec 20, 2022
hiiii so i saw windclan and skyclan doing this fun thread, and i thought it would be fun if riverclan joined in!!

how it works:
reply to this thread to 'claim' a slot to draw a character above you! feel free to edit in your completed artwork, or send it to the user's character channel in the server! please make sure that they see the art you made!

quick rules:
- all kinds of artists are welcome, even if you can only draw a stick figure!
- please don't use bases for this thread!
- only characters being actively played in RiverClan (or planning to be introduced into RiverClan) are allowed in this thread! if you have former RiverClanners who are now in the background or are deceased, feel free to join in with them too! I imagine cats involved in the current rogue plot would be fine to join in as well! You may submit multiple characters at once, but please only pick one character to draw at a time!
- provide a link to the character you would like to be drawn, preferably their tags, a reference sheet, or a toyhouse link! if you dont have art references, please provide a description for the artist below you!
- this is a doodle thread, please have fun!! these doodles don't have to be detailed! feel free to set a 30 minute timer so you don't lose track of time!
- please wait until a few more replies are made before claiming another character!
- i am not a HP of RiverClan so please be on your best behavior! this is an unofficial thread that isn't associated with RiverClan's HP team; if any problems arise they will be forwarded to Rai and TT Staff!
- HAVE FUN!!! i'm excited to see what everyone doodles >:3c

(i referenced these rules from tempest's thread over in skyclan! thank you tempest & nya in windclan for starting this trend!)

I will attack first!! I have attacked @SMOKESTAR <33
smokestar.png

I offer my boy Foxtail to who posts next! Here is his ref sheet!

Reactions: tempest
claiming caraway!

UPDATE:
Untitled_Artwork.png

rook's reference is here but current scars are these here

Last edited: