doodle the character above you!!

hi folks! vvin made a thread like this back in february, and i decided to bring it back because art!! credit to vvin for the original rules and idea!

how it works:
reply to this thread to "claim" the right to draw the character above your post. feel free to edit your post with your completed artwork, or send it to the user's character channel in the discord server! please make sure that they see the art you made!

rules:
- all kinds of artists are welcome, even if you can only draw a stick figure!
- don't use bases for this thread
- only characters currently or previously involved in riverclan are allowed in this thread! this includes former red water rogues, starclan cats, and dark forest cats.
- provide a link to the character you would like to be drawn, preferably their tags, a reference sheet, or a toyhouse link! if you dont have art references, please provide a description of your character!
- have fun with this! this is a doodle thread, which means the art does by no means have to be perfect! if you find it easier, set a 30 minute timer for yourself.
- please wait until a few more replies are made before claiming another character!
- i am not a riverclan hp, nor am i staff. this thread is unaffiliated with the riverclan hps, and any issues that may arise will be passed on to a higher up.
- HAVE FUN!!!

i rolled a die and selected @shellkit played by @antlers
shell.png

anyone is free to snatch up one of my lil guys. here are the tags for willow, coyote, pebble, and russet. feel free to select any of the four!

[ YIPPEE! ]

• Love
Reactions: antlers
claiming foxtail + posted below

IMG_0249.png

heres reedstrikes tags

edit: dag nabbit i posted this on reed AA

Last edited:
Reactions: vvinsoli