Drawing Every Tabbytales Cat Challenge

carat

Jul 18, 2023
YANKING this idea from antiigone and kitty kat <3

i recently started learning to draw as a way to relieve stress bc i'm in a fairly high-intensity veterinary science program, and i thought this might be a fun way to practice! i'm going to (try really hard to) draw everyone that requests. i'm also trying to develop a consistent art style, so they might be... interesting at times. i'm going to try my hand at fullbodies, chibis, and icons- please specify if you have a preference, otherwise i'm just going to go ham with whatever. i'll also be doing these in random order, but i will keep a list below!

i do want to set two teensy rules though
1. please only request one character at a time. once i have drawn your character the first time, you may request a different character :)
2. link tags and a reference- i MAY be able to do a drawing based off of a detailed description, but it might not be the most accurate

otherwise, just send me your information in a reply below! i'll try my hardest to get everyone :)

I have my current main, @Nettlepaw- a blind, grumpy, big and fluffy riverclam apprentice. Reference in his tags! but also right here :D

it's hard to see in the ref but the very tips of his belly fur are white. also seen here ^^