Emberstar's Terrible, No-Good, Very Bad Patrols - Sign Up

empyrean

an angel's inverse ♡°.
Jun 7, 2022
As I've talked about a bit in the discord and made apparent in some posts, Emberstar is having a rough time of it. She is taking on too much responsibility, and refusing to delegate properly. As part of this, she is going to attempt to assign patrols herself in addition to her other duties, despite that normally being a deputies job. This is going to lead to some issues. The patrols she is going to put together are going to be hastily assembled, have no clear leader, and include cats that are probably not fit for a patrol. Additionally, one or two cats will get assigned double duties, as she fails to remember who she has already assigned to patrol.

This will eventually lead to Howling Wind stepping in to convince the leader to let her take over. At which point normal patrols will begin.

Until then though, I want to offer sign-up slots for your character to be a part of these botched patrols. There will be either two or three of them (depending on interest) and I will be running them weekly in order to not have this plot take potentially over a month. If you would like your character to be a part of this then sign up using the form below!

While there isn't a hard limit on how many can be in each patrol - within reason - but I do want to limit the number of chararacters that end up serving double shifts. That way I can make room for more people to be a part of this plot. There will only be around one or two characters getting assigned double shifts depending on interest. For that reason double shifts will be first come first serve.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] @example
[b]Character:[/b] Fakepaw
[b]Patrol Week:[/b] 1
[b]Double Shift:[/b] No

WEEK ONE 9/4 - 9/10
1. Leafshade
2. Little Wolf
3. Kindleheart
4. Flame
5. Flycatcher

WEEK TWO 9/11 - 9/17
1. Leafshade
2. Little Wolf
3. Finchcatcher
4. Meadowflame

Last edited:
added! patrol thread is up, the first patrol is announced, after a week im going to time skip it an have ember announce the other patrol. sign ups are still open, there is one more slot in the second patrol and if any apply after that ill make a third patrol

thread link