pafp EYES FIXED ON THAT HORIZON LINE [visiting]

HOPEPAW

strike, little wolf, strike
Apr 3, 2024
⊱⊰ The very first day of his apprenticeship has come and gone, passing in a flurry of confusing emotion. He’s excited to see all that ThunderClan’s territory has to offer, but at the same time a sense of loss lingers in the back of his mind. He’d hopes that he would get to go on his first day of patrols with… several different cats at his side, Gentlestorm and Orangepaw among them. But things didn’t work out like that, and at least he’d had his family with him. And he’d also managed to gather some flowers to bring back to his uncle and the ginger tom stuck in the medicine den.

He hadn’t been allowed to be in the medicine den back when he was a kit, and he understands that rule a bit more now that he’s an apprentice. Coltkit and Ivorypaw could have died so easily… but now he’s an apprentice, so if Gentlestorm wants to keep him out he’ll have to work harder than that. Besides, who could deny him a talk with his friend? Especially when he has a gift for Orangepaw. The lilac apprentice ducks into the den with a slight smile on his face, spotting the other tom over the flowers that he holds carefully between his teeth. "’rangepaw," he calls out, greeting his friend as he strides over to his nest. He drops the blooms at the ginger tabby’s paws, fluffy tail flickering back and forth expectantly. "I brought these for you… since you don’t get to go out of camp with me now that I’m an apprentice."

• ooc: @ORANGEPAW.
  • 82611553_KpIiilU8nDvGcum.jpg
  • HOPEPAW ❯❯ he/him, thunderclan apprentice
    skinny, thick-furred lilac tom with deep copper eyes. soft-spoken and sleepy, but can be a bit of a grouch.
    son of batwing and leopardtongue (adopted by roeflame) ; brother to braveheart, hazepaw, cardinalpaw, coalpaw ; adoptive brother to beetlepaw, dovepaw, littlepaw
    mentored by lovelight
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted ; does not typically like physical contact from anyone besides his family
    penned by foxlore

Reactions: ORANGEPAW.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- PSA: THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE MUTINY BUT AFTER THE MEETING!!!//

he's tired. he yawns as he stretches his body, wincing slightly at the achy feeling in his healing bone. he wished he could get up and move a lot more than what he's doing– he can't help but feel absolutely dread in the fact that he couldn't take hopepaw out of camp like he had promised. he doesn't like go be a liar but... he truly could not leave. his tail curled as he rested his head up against the edge of the nest, sighing heavily, only for his ears to perk at the sound of his name.

"oh! hey, hopek– uh. hopepaw!"

he purrs excitedly, moving to fully face the now apprenticed kit. how exciting was it for him o go explore the world, huh? he wished he could take him with him but it just wasn't time yet, it seemed.

"oh? th...these are amazing, hopes. thank you so much. my mama will love this one and the rest ti will weave into my nest. thank you, hopepaw! but enough about me... how was your first day outta camp?"