shop Flop's Shop ඞ ( CLOSED )

Jun 6, 2022

yvpQGCO.png
FLOP'S VERY COOL COMMISIONS
HELLO GOOBY WOOBIES!! I am here to offer cool and swag art (at least I hope it's cool and swag). I will send you cool sketches so you can verify that it's cool and swag :) More examples than those displayed here are on my deviantart!
EpC61GT.png

• My motivation for art can come and go so as a very loose time frame I will say you can expect your commission within a month. I will be trying to get it done WAY sooner than that but, a loose time period in case my mood tanks or something

I accept payment through Paypal! I prefer to be paid before I begin, but I'm open to doing half-and-half, or after i deliver a sketch :)

My art is inherently kind of messy ermmmmm... but i will do my best to clean things up for ya'll <3

I like to play around with face shapes :)! Let me know if theres anything particular abt ur char youd like me to exaggerate

If you're unsure whether your design would be considered simple or complex, feel free to ask! Most tabbies and mottled tortoiseshells will be complex for me.

Code:
    [b]DESIRED COMMISSION:[/b]
    [b]CHARACTER REF(S):[/B]
    [b]WHERE TO CONTACT:[/B]
    [B]OTHER NOTES?:[/B]

SLOT 1 /

SLOT 2 /

• deer___commission___by_floppiefr_dgyhz30-414w-2x.png
    76681314_aRICx3YgkxFONhB.png

Background will be smth simplistic of ur choosing ; shading and mood of the piece will depend on this so consider this carefully
    Canvas size is around 3000x3000px!

simple design: $45
    complex design: $55
  • 80310944_2zLIkyS5cKEMGGL.png
    scarletkit___commission___by_floppiefr_dh9vnsn-414w-2x.jpg

An icon with a simpler shading method!

Background will be smth simplistic of ur choosing ; shading and mood of the piece will depend on this so consider this carefully
    Canvas size is around 3000x3000px!

simple design: $30
    complex design: $40

• 78590828_AkC6WegQjQwAry3.png

• 78638407_YRHxSQJ8VnrQxXj.png
    78450982_ej5QK4pfCN2VekV.png

I LOVE DESIGNING KITTIES PLEASE LET ME DESIGN A KITTY FOR YOU COLLAPSES AND DIES. Do not come here if you want something super duper trad i like to be silly and goofy with things BUT they will always be trad friendly (geneticist perks!!) . just. I might get a lil kooky.

You can tell me as much or as little as you want for your design!! If you already know what type of cat, personality, body type, and all of that you want? great! If you just wanna chuck a moodboard at me? That's cool, if you just want to say "make a cat with the name Softbelly" can do! I will give frequent updates through the design process so you'll be happy with what you get :)

Delivered via a minimally shaded fullbody w/ a transparent background
    canvas size around 3000 x 3000px

price tba
  • 75260357_RiGiBYivV7ydbQt.png
    75260576_xI16VGkULUKGugJ.png
    75324619_AHkWrtn1k0VCaPi.png
    75307951_OFR8pEzQOn2qhcS.png
    aQZEyuv.png

I use shape language to turn your cat into a gooby wooby :) I'm okay with one person ordering up to two at a time for this one!

shaped kitty: $10 each

Last edited:
DESIRED COMMISSION: simple(?)
CHARACTER REF(S):
violetkit.png
WHERE TO CONTACT: discord!
OTHER NOTES?: tired girl

DESIRED COMMISSION: BOZOS!!
CHARACTER REF(S):
PEEBLE.png
no_texture_by_s_subiime_dfbooy8-250t.png
WHERE TO CONTACT: discord!
OTHER NOTES?: ily

Last edited:
Reactions: Floppie
DESIRED COMMISSION: lil wobble
CHARACTER REF(S): https://toyhou.se/16469319.honeytwist
WHERE TO CONTACT: discord :3
OTHER NOTES?: HEHEHSHSHA

DESIRED COMMISSION: bozo
CHARACTER REF(S): https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/49748307_8VreDMhlXjcHsKM.jpg
WHERE TO CONTACT: DISCORD
OTHER NOTES?: nervous little girl shes gonna cry

DESIRED COMMISSION: bozo
CHARACTER REF(S): https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/52657259_6KUcuF9g3vV0yaL.png
WHERE TO CONTACT: discord
OTHER NOTES?: you could push her over and she’d break 800 bones

Last edited:
Reactions: Floppie