Give me your cat to do whatever I want with (quick art challenge!)

Antiigone

Boy(wonder) crazy!
Aug 28, 2023
HI! I changed the rules because I can!!

So instead of MS paint edition, I'm just gonna use the kitties presented to me here as tribute for whatever art whim I'm having! That basically means if you put your cat here (and please include description right away cus I really don't wanna hunt for tags </3 ) you will get free art but at the low low price of whatever style I'm currently seeking to practice!

If you'd like actual art from me, consider commissioning me! Otherwise, offer your kitties! all I ask is that you offer one cat at a time and only request more art after I finish the one you requested! (subject to change depending!)

Hi i'm back with another one!!

So it's come very quickly to my attention that my original challenge is,,,going to take a lot longer than I thought it would on account that I refuse to compromise on making every full body look good
that + full-time work means ,,,once a month can I complete a cat sO!

we're doing 5 minute challenge instead! Because I REEEEEEALLY want every single cat to exist in a big ol poster full of memories!! SO!
hand me your kibbens and I will draw them the best to my ability in the allotted time

NOTE! You may request only ONE cat at a time! You can request again after your first pic has been doodled but please keep in mind that I want to get to as many people as I can <3 though I'm pretty confident I can get through a lot with my restrictions ! so yeah, don't be too afraid to request again!

If you're gonna request keep in mind a few things
- designs can and will be simplified to my own preference
- I would really appreciate some photo references or a proper description in your reply, or else I'll go by my memory because the goal is speed (BONUS: personality info too so I can get expressions and pose ideas)
If you just drop a name and nothing else, your cat may be skipped! If you drop just tags and nothing else, your character may be skipped!

- you can request art for the same character as long as you wait your turn in line again!
- you can ask for art of two or more cats, quality may drop and you must have permission for the others!
- my art style may change wildly depending on my muse/ideas so don't bank on consistency

so yeah! Lets see where things go!

Last edited:
bdmsZod.png

yeah I need to use a reference next time yikes

walks over with squeaky rubber shoe s. pikpaw :)

Wj7BjkC.png

she's doing the Miku beam!

S72XxVx.png

I'm sorry I heard screech and just had to draw the meme ;w;;

Coming over for round numero 2 with the boi
qG2nHcQ.png

Mayhaps round 2 with the Eggboi
Tags & Refs

KKHB73x.png

aw hell yea. i never hopped into the og thread bc i didnt want u to get overwhelmed with requests but. now i offer u a swanathan ...... i love ur beautiful ms paint renditions <3 truly capturing the essence of these characters

pr1yLuH.png

I just really like her hair <3

chucking peb at ya
zoQfdlU.png

I thought he'd look neat w/ a littol hat <3

Hello Antii... i am requesting you draw campionsong (he does not have a drawn reference yet but here is his ref: X) in exchange for my endless adoration and love (not that you didn't have that already) :3

Jtz6mLP.png
lmk if I got his design wrong waaahh!! I love the ref tho!!

i will return with other later but i begin with jitterbug.......... refs here :3

Mk6xHwR.png

I thought Jitter would enjoy some Spaghetti