border GRINNING TEETH | windclan patrol

bee_banner.png

FIGHT SO DIRTY BUT YOU LOVE SO SWEET — Beepaw felt her eyes widen when she notices her mentor jumping into the river along with her, a part of her surprised and the other happy that he had joined her, a genuine grin present on her maw as she let out her own rare laughter split into the cool air. The molly watches as Smokestar splash the Windclanners repeatedly and she simply watches with her body bobbing in the water with both ears pricked forward only to notice Harbingermoon getting half of his side absolutely soaked. The way the "big" cat had immediately shrunk under the touch of water is enough to make her burst into a fit of childish giggles at the mere sight of it and she turns to Smokestar "Didya see that? He looks like a half drenched rat!" Her mismatched gaze watching as the tunneler growling about how he has no fear of their water yet she can't help but make faces at the warrior as they stomp away "Aw c'mon! Come back, we missed your other side!" The black and white apprentice calls out to the tom seeing him disappear completely only to turn to what remained, she'd gladly splash whatever's left over from the patrol.

The molly paddling to shore with a satisfied grin as she looks to her peers lifting her tail up as best as she could, Riverclan had won today. A part of her wondering what the drenched cats would tell their moor queen yet she's more amused at the thought of them walking uncomfortably through the cold air provided by leaf-bare. She'd definitely tell her littermates and Moonpaw about this, surely, they'd get a laugh out of it like she and Smokestar had.

• beekit_chibi.png
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ shorthaired black smoke molly w/low white and mismatched eyes
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 5 moons old; ages the 10th every month
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ sexuality unknown/too young
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ currently being mentored by smokestar
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ daughter of cicadastar and smokestar
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ sister of cicadapaw & starlightpaw
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ "speech", thoughts, attacking
    ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ peaceful powerplay allowed

⋆ ✧    ·   ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ⋆     ·   ✧ ⋆
cheets_lichen_2_headshot.png

If she actually trusted WindClan to know how to use their noses, the suggestion that she stinks might actually mean something. However... she is positive the only thing they can smell is their own dirt place stuffed up their nostrils. Sootspot tries so quickly to twist her words and the deputy is more than eager to laugh at his exaggeration, "I didn't say anything about beating up kittens... sad that you don't believe I just want to play." Her clan takes this as a suggestion it seems, Beepaw's hissing threat made before her course shifts completely. She and her father (she is his spitting image after all) lunge into the water to splash about and create some harmless chaos. Giving a cheeky grin to see the moor-dwellers drenched to look like the proper rats they are, Lichentail hardly thinks to have any sympathy for the quivering in Downypaw's voice.

WindClan had instigated battle and war time and again.. just because that tiny mouse wasn't around to see it first hand didn't mean history was conveniently erased. But it wasn't a time for lessons, she was certain even if she did drone on a laundry list of crimes that those sod-filled ears wouldn't make out a single syllable of it. They were sure to be stuffed with poison cotton tufts that her clan-mates had put there labeled as 'truth.' She'd be made to understand once Sootstar's treacherous fire was snuffed out...

You could not make excuses for the entirety of the forest being at your throat. They rarely stood united on anything but this...? The mental gymnastics must be exhausting for such a young mind especially. Flicking her tail as Nettlepaw growled a half-hearted 'warning' not to slip into the river, the blue stretched one last time before turning towards him. "They've run off I'm afraid... Seems they weren't quite so brave as they pretended to be." She gently rests her tail tip at his shoulder, a silent offer to guide him off the bridge without risk of falling through the railings instead.

"I'm moving on ahead," she meows towards the glee-filled squeals of a girl enjoying her youth for the first time in months... A revelry shared with what parent she has left. Finally... some peace.

- out!

WELL IF YOU WANT MY BLOOD I'LL MAKE SO MUCH BLOOD
THAT YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DROWN