storage HEART HOTEL ✦ CHARACTER HUB

calzone

most doomed yoai ever
Oct 24, 2023
CALZONE'S CHARACTER HUB !
  • hello! welcome to my character hub! all my characters should be in here in the future, if they die they will be moved. all my characters are open to plotting! i am mostly active on discord, which is the best place to contact me. for the sake of avoiding any clutter do not post here!

A small list of my roleplay boundaries/preferences:
    ── you don't need to ask for peaceful and friendly powerplay (healing, friendly touches, shoulder bumps, etc.) i allow it to all my characters.
    ── if my characters are in any way needed, feel free to tag them! in fights, i will not be rolling dice to determine any outcomes! (unless im avoiding certain injuries)
    ── some of my characters use multiple pronouns and I use their pronouns interchangeably in posts, but that doesn't mean you have to!! do whatever makes you vibe bc all my fake cats do not care. every character's actions, all of them are written in ic and ic only! even the negative ones.
    ── small note: i will probably change my character's traits, while they're developing into clan life (kits & apprentices)

UHHH NAMES.
    ── I prefer to not share any prefixes with another character, if one could help it! This is mainly for active / uniquely named guys. I have a relatively small cast of characters but my current active characters (Sheep, Bat, Odd, Deer etc.). I honestly do not mind if your character wants to name their kits after one of my actively played characters! Related / inspired names are okay! ꒰ˆ.⸝⸝. ྀིˆ꒱੭゙

⋆ everyone is open to plotting, you can reach out if you have any ideas, be it long-term or short-term idm! <3 you can find me in all clans discord as calzone. closed dms but very open to plotting in my channel.​
  • BATCHASER@BATCHASER
    — Shadowclan Warrior
    — A tall, shorthaired curly black smoke tom with odd-colored eyes.
    — AMAB ; HE / HIM
    semi-active character
    TAGS

• SHEEP-PAW@sheeppaw
    — Apprentice of Windclan
    — A longhaired black smoke feline with high white and blue eyes.
    GENDERFLUID ; HE / SHE
    active character
    TAGS
  • SWEETDAWN@SWEETDAWN
    — Warrior of Riverclan
    — a lh black-gray & sh white chimera with black-blue heterochromia
    — AMAB ; HE / HIM
    — casual character
    TAGS
  • DEERPAW@DEERPAW.
    — Apprentice of Thunderclan
    — A lanky, longhaired faux tortoiseshell tom with hazel eyes
    — AMAB ; HE / HIM
    semi-casual character
    TAGS

• ODDGLEAM@ODDGLEAM
    — Warrior of Skyclan
    — A long-legged, medium-furred silver and cream calico with copper eyes
    NONBINARY ; HE / THEY
    active character
    TAGS

• YOKO@YOKO
    — Kittypet, Resident of the Twoleg Place
    — A longhaired white feline with odd-colored eyes.
    BIGENDER ; SHE / HE
    casual character
    TAGS

• cats who have died in rp. will link their death thread if i ever decide to kill off one of my characters.

STARCLAN ───────
    n/a

DECEASED ───────
    n/a
  • SHELVED CHARACTERS ──────────
    characters that are currently on the backburner or in this case shelved, would be brought back at some point if my muse for them grants it. but until then here are their names and links to their profiles! they are hidden away here for decluttering purposes.

SCORPIONBACK ✦ Windclan Moor Runner. ✦ @SCORPIONBACK
    FOGSHORERiverclan Warrior.@FOGSHORE
    CARPBERRY ✦ Riverclan Elder. ✦ @CARPBERRY

NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS ──────────
    important characters that are related to my characters in some way. feel free to use them in any flavor text! i don't mind!

— Foxroot. Shadowclan Warrior. Batchaser's mentor.
    — Frostpond. Windclan Tunneler. Mate to Spiderleap. Mother to both Sheeppaw & Lambpaw
    — Spiderleap. Windclan Moor Runner. Mate to Frostpond. Father to both Sheeppaw & Lambpaw
    — Mistlepelt. Starclan Resident. Fogshore's mentor.
    no thunderclanners yet!
    Dartwing. Skyclan Warrior.
    Hickorythroat. Skyclan Warrior.

• ⋆.˚ POST GOALS
    february 2024 post total: 40
    march 2024 post goal: 50
    april 2024 post goal: 39
    may 2024 post goal: 26
    june 2024 post goal: 38
    july 2024 post goal: 36
    august 2024 post goal: 45
    september 2024: 40