hello...!

creamsnekkle

what an odd little creature
Sep 30, 2022
hi! I'm cream, I joined Tabby Tales a little over a day ago, and I'm pleased to meet everyone!! er,, I'm naturally a very nervous person so it takes me some time to get comfortable with a new site, but I promise I'm friendly, and I'll do my best to be as active as I can be! I'm an avid roleplayer and huge fan of warrior cats, as well as a ton of other things! I'm also a bit of a degenerate but haha that's totally not important
I hope I get to make some cool new friends on here :)

(also my bestie is @cuzn and she is one of the best people in the whole wide world shoutout to her <3

• Love
Reactions: cuzn
HI WELCOME!! We are beyond happy to have you here joining our community and we're so excited to see what kinds of characters you bring in! I'm Blitz, one of the mods here, so I along with practically everyone else here am always happy to answer any questions or help out how I can. Can't wait to rp with you!!!

Reactions: creamsnekkle
hi hi!!!! welome to tt, we're always so ecstatic about new people :')) i relate a lot to being nervous with new communities, it's always daunting, but i hope you'll settle in well without much issue!! i'm in all the clans, so wherever you choose to rp i'm sure you will find one of my terrible little boys there!! looking forward to seeing you around!!

Hello welcome to the site or maybe welcome back?, in any case we are super thrilled and happy to have you here (:
I'm a bit of a socially awkward person who can get anxious around new people and places as well so i understand where you are coming from.

I'm excited to get to see you around this site along with your characters!. My dm's are always open if you wanna plot with our battle cats or just to chat!. In any case i hope you will enjoy it here and everyone here is super friendly so never hesitant to reach out if you need help with anything. ^.^

HIIII welcome to tabby tales :D i totally get being nervous, when I first came into a forum like this I honestly just lurked for 3 months straight before I did ANYTHING but when I got into it I was so glad I did!! we're pretty friendly and tight-knit so please don't be afraid to ask any questions and take things at your own pace!! Super excited to start seeing you and your friend around <33