HERE TO GET GROOVY!

Jul 30, 2022
HEY I managed to stumble across TT when I was out looking to see if FF was still alive and kicking, and I decided to set down roots for the time being to get back into the swing of things :] didn't have any major characters over on FF, nor do I recall my screenname, so no worries about recognizing me! It's been a hot second since I've done forum roleplay and I'm looking forward to getting back into it and getting to know everybody 🫀

hey, welcome to TT!! i'm nico, another FF refugee! i believe most of us are from FF, haha. it's good to see you here, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to reach out to me or any of the staff members!

we also have a discord where most of our chatting & plotting take place, if that interests you! definitely not a requirement, though. <3

HEY WELCOME!!! Another fellow FF refugee here, we're so excited to have you!! I'm Blitz, a mod here so I'm always open to any questions or anything like that if you need help with the site or trad game! I can't wait to rp with you!

Reactions: Archivist
hey, welcome to TT!! i'm nico, another FF refugee! i believe most of us are from FF, haha. it's good to see you here, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to reach out to me or any of the staff members!

we also have a discord where most of our chatting & plotting take place, if that interests you! definitely not a requirement, though. <3
I saw... I am definitely building up the courage to join the Discord, so hopefully I'll be there in the near future! Also I completely forgot to introduce myself, I'm Octavio and/or Archivist, I don't mind being called either ^^

Reactions: nico
hey welcome to tabby tales! glad you were able to find us!
a lot of us are fellow ff refugees so you're right at home! let me know if you have any questions c: